Principal owner of the Birth Certificate - CSC Corp and the BAR

Principal owner of the Birth Certificate - CSC Corp and the BAR

sojourner
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Principal owner of the Birth Certificate ???

Mermaid19733
Very suspicious. This company is affiliated with CSC...

http://www.gdlscanada.com/index.php/

Doesn't look like plan on ending war anytime soon if they're pumping out tanks on a regular basis.

Re: Principal owner of the Birth Certificate ???

there can only be war if the people do nothing to stop the means by which war is waged.

This is the purpose behind what has been put together here. The system is neutral, it is the failure of the people to dictate what assets the public trust has that is causing all this turmoil. Right now, the only assets the public trust are those by which the means to wage war are derived. So, all that stored up potential energy must be used or it sits there and does nothing.

This is due to our ignorance of how things were constructed.

Now that we are starting to see, we can now take control of the assets placed into the trust and thus effectuate the means by which we remove ourselves from this false state of war and return to our natural raw state of peace.

It is all about perception of our projection.

In other words, what image do we wish to have with respect to the present future of humanity.

Re: Principal owner of the Birth Certificate ???

Mermaid19733
I 1000% agree. Thank you Boris.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Principal owner of the Birth Certificate ???

the replevin bond is the surrender of the usufruct + assignment of the reversion to the storehouse (Malachi 3:10) ... this is what bonds the claim against "God" for the blessings of the new covenant.

completes the delivery for delivery = acceptance + surrender

acceptance of the entity and surrender and assignment of the interest(s) purchased by way of treaty (Hague article 43) to confirm the end user agreement regarding the NAME (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INTEREST) for the State registered that INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INTEREST with expectation to receive (estate in expectancy) rendering one as "involuntary bailee" which just means you have something that belongs to someone else and you need to return it or the withholding of the interest is considered as "conversion" of which renders one usufructuary for that is the interest withheld for that interest reverts back to the one withholding ...

one uses that NAME (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INTEREST) but failed to finalize the end-user agreement, thus have converted that INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INTEREST to one's own use and excludes the owner from use and enjoyment of the owner's estate in expectancy.

again, all of this boils down to a fart joke: he who denied it, supplied it.

one denies delivery of the usufructuary interest, so one must now fulfill on the usufructuary duties as surety for said interest under an action in trover and/or detinue of which creates a legal fiction for the purposes of initiating recovery (salvage) in equity and of which is just a debt collection effort on behalf of the United States pursuant to 28 USC ยง 3002 (8) for recovery against the estate in expectancy: NAME (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INTEREST), for the State expected to receive something from the use of such INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INTEREST while engaged in commerce.

If one did not want to be liable for the usufruct, one would not be using that NAME (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INTEREST), but since one has made use of that INTEREST, then one now has a duty to deliver in accordance with the terms and conditions regarding that INTEREST or one has violated the end-user agreement.

The delivery is the replevin to insure the estate in expectancy from loss and ensures one's unalienable rights be protected while using that INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INTEREST (NAME).

Re: Principal owner of the Birth Certificate ???

franc
How does one go about doing this correction/surrender/declare peace in practical terms? I am new here and have not had time to look at everything yet. So, if the answer to my question is on this site somewhere, please kindly point it out to me.