Prayer .... do with it as you wish

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we also have forgiven our trespassers. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Abba, Father I ask for you to deliver the promise of everlasting life for I am born again in the Spirit of Adoption as the blood of the lamb runs thru my veins and thank you for the guidance of your firm, yet compassionate hand so that I may stand naked before you today, my book laid bare for all to read. I ask that you use the blood of the lamb to wash clean my book and deliver unto me the blessings of your covenant so I may spread your word and kingdom to others with the evidence of your grace and mercy so they may be restored by faith.

I ask that the blood of the lamb now be used to wash clean all vows, oaths and pledges adverse to your teachings and commandments I, my bloodline, and my ancestry may have made though our blind ignorance; our eyes and hearts now open to the glory of your light. Let them all be relinquished and abandoned, null and void, neither firm nor established. Let our vows, pledges and oaths be considered neither vows nor pledges nor oaths. Wash clean with the blood of the lamb any blockages, restrictions and prohibitions denying me and my family fulfillment of your covenants and promises as our House stands pledged into your service thru Christ.

As friend, I must remind thine Father of his covenant with those who accept the Spirit of Adoption for ye have already stated with your WORD these are your adopted sons and daughters and co-heirs with Christ. Is your word your bond?

As the Great universal judge, I have accepted Christ into my heart, filled with the Spirit of Adoption and stand before this court and ask that your covenants and promises be fulfilled and grant me entrance into your Kingdom so I may take my place as co-heir with the King of Kings here on earth and Ambassador for the LORD of hosts in heaven for I come not to destroy the law but seek its fulfillment.

Will you now uphold your promises and covenants and write my name into the book of life?

Re: Prayer .... do with it as you wish

franc
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing and being an outstanding example.

Re: Prayer .... do with it as you wish

Brobesteve
Thank you for this prayer.. would it be best to place what one wishes to accomplish within the prayer ?/ sending it to all interested parties ?

Re: Prayer .... do with it as you wish

Brobesteve
whens the next talkshoe?

Re: Prayer .... do with it as you wish

BeachHouseJim
Thank you for this lovely prayer. Our Father Yahuweh blesses us as we serve Him. As we wipe clean the slate of our trespassers transgressions, so we are cleansed of our transgressions to serve Him with spirit renewed. Those with eyes to see and ears to hear, TAKE HEED. That day is at hand, and He walks amongst us. Halleluyah!