Peacefully Negotiating Surrerender

Locked 1 message Options

Peacefully Negotiating Surrerender

posted Jan 26, 2016 by Estaban Sanchez
I come as an ambassador for our Lord Jesus Christ.

I know God is real. He works in mysterious, oftentimes ironic ways.

Whatever I am ( body, mind, heart, soul) my vessel is being charged with Manufacture of Marijuana by the Common Wealth of PA

I was following God's will and even instruction in propagating. Am currently on pre trial release. I have attempted to settle with my acusers along the way as instructed. No reply.

I am going to attempt to surrender BC, Drivers License, SS card and Passport on my next court date. Filed a UCC1 as per Tim Turner with no response yet.

What would happen if I were to sign / announce our Lord Jesus Christ's name in court. Would it rebuke the devils? Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Just an thought. Any help would be appreciated.

some_dude said Jan 26, 2016
If were going to go that route, I would inform the court that "I am idiota and waive all legal" and then hand over those documents and nominate the one bringing the charge as trustee to settle the matter on behalf of the beneficiary.

idiota = a private man, one not in office; a simple man (black's law)

waive = verb: cast off, cease, de re decedere, desist from, disclaim, dismiss, disown, dispense with, forgo, give up, give up claim to, not retain, not use, put aside, refrain from, refuse, reject, relinquish, rem concedere, renounce, repudiate, sacrifice, set aside, surrender, yield

surrender

Associated concepts: election of remedy, waive a jury trial, waive jurisdictional requirements, waive objections, waive rights, waive rights to payment under a contract http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/waive

legal = undoing of God's Law (1893 Dictionary of Arts and Sciences, Encyclopedia Britannica, a dictionary of arts, sciences and general literature / The R.S Peale 9th 1893)

[Last edited Jan 26, 2016]

Ethan Edwin said Jan 26, 2016
Estaban,

If I were in your shoes, I would "Accept Everything Upon Proof of Claim". The court is a debt collector for the United States, and to question the debt puts one in a tight spot. So, accept it.

But, in that Court file would be an Affidavit. That Affidavit would look like this:

January 26, A.D. 2016

AFFIDAVIT

Affiant states the following for the record:

1.) I am not a US Citizen, United States Citizen et al

2.) I am an idiota who waives legal.

Further affiant sayeth not.

I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct pursuant to 28 U.S. Code ยง 1746. Executed on January 26 A.D. 2016

................................... (last, middle, first)

Of course, one would have to have standing to put anything into court that can be "seen". So, a DBA done properly (also put into court file), or through an attorney would be the way to accomplish that.

The only thing a court needs then is a blank check to pay the TAX that they are collecting. So, I'd give them two wet ink signatures- one in black ink, and one in blue ink on an otherwise blank piece of paper. Then I would "speak" into the record the following- "You have my permission, my consent and a granting of my sovereign immunity to use these (signatures) in any manner necessary to settle this matter."

From there, I'd shut up. It's none of my business. Unless, of course, you wish to be the Trustee (de son tort).

Your choice really, it always has been.

-Howie

Estaban Sanchez said Jan 26, 2016
Will look into a DBA. I know when I tried ( wrongfully) to Authenticate my BC ( it's not mine ) that's what really turned up the heat so to speak. After re reading the BC Authentication blog on Sovereign Warriors I was lead hear based on the Truth of what iamsomedude ( Boris ) was writing. I do believe you are correct as per your introduction page information.

The only document I have done is an Affidavit of Citizenship, Domicile and Tax Status which was Apostille'd by the PA Secretary of State. Have never recorded it or even sent it to the US department of State.

Last time I was in court I whipped out my red pen and my public defender said " Oh, you're covered " which could be nothing but it sticks with me so I feel it holds some significance.

Also I started off with " Well your Honor I am here to resolve this matter for there is a mistake " and I know firsthand that those words caught her off guard because she stopped me, made eye contact and then let me continue explaining why I hadn't yet completed my court ordered sanity test.

I know Jesus said do not worry about what you will say as it will be given to you in the last hour. I understand it as remaining Faithful until the end. God also instructs the Israelites not to make an agreement which will be a " snare unto you " in the book of Numbers possibly in regards to the Canaanites.

Will continue in the path set before me and see where it takes me. Thank you for your helpful responses. Will continue to read your site and hopefully more will be revealed sooner rather than later.
[Last edited Jan 26, 2016]

Ethan Edwin said Jan 26, 2016
Estaban,

If I might make a suggestion that will get you up to speed quickly, it would be this- listen to the Batman audios here: http://iamsomedude.com/audio.html

The man hosting these shows will show you the light on how to stop making claims. And remember, he who makes the claim must PROVE the claim. And, if you are in a court of Probate, and they are all courts of Probate collecting TAXES from the dead, then you are in a court of PROOF.

As far as I can see, no man can prove anything here on earth. So, by making claims like, "Well your Honor I am here to resolve this matter FOR THERE IS A MISTAKE", you must prove that there is a mistake.

Do you see how one weaves the web that ensnares them?

I am always mindful to end any sentence when visiting their world with a question. That keeps one in honor, and keeps any CLAIMS from being ADJUSTED.

-Howie

Estaban Sanchez said Jan 26, 2016
Thank You Howie, Yes I can understand how that weaves the ensnarement. Will listen to the audios tonight/ asap.

My court date isn't for another month. All I can do is pray that God will deliver me. No matter how it goes down. It's HIS will not mine. If everything is predestined does that leave room for free will?
Hopefully I will have something positive / constructive to add here. I gave up on "legalism" when God called me to serve. I suppose the parable of being wise as a serpent and gentle as a lamb is fitting.

Estaban

Estaban Sanchez said Jan 30, 2016
So in it's simplest form

Have the 4 corners written in my heart and remain in honor.

My next court date firstly they will offer me a plea deal,
I want to deal in honor with all parties. When my public defender makes his offer
would it be prudent to explain the mistake to him, not signing any paper work
or sign " Under threat and duress" and wait to put the 4 corners into use in front of the judge?

Ethan Edwin said Jan 30, 2016
Estaban,

I think that it is important to comprehend that all so-called COURTS are really, sub-contracted debt collectors for the United States (Tax Courts ultimately).

And, all COURT CASES have a DEBTOR and a CREDITOR.

You, at this point, are presumed to BE the debtor. And, ANY ARGUMENT that you make as DEBTOR will put you in dishonor of the DEBT COLLECTION INSTRUMENT known as the Constitution. Here:

14th Amendment, Section 4.

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any state shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.
Section 5.

The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

So, yes, keeping the four corners rule in your mind and heart is where you want to be.

But the question becomes- How does one resolve the dilemma of being presumed the debtor, and then falling into the trap of questioning the public debt?

I think Boris has come up with an overall picture of how one can find a SOLUTION to that ENIGMA. And that is by being BOTH the debtor AND the creditor. It is your job to SEE how to put his solution to work. Here:

http://iamsomedude.com/audio/2016_01-14.mp3

-Howie

Estaban Sanchez said Jan 30, 2016

Thank you Howie,

I started listening to the most recent audio and did not want to get ahead of myself so I went back to the first suggested audio. Will give it another listen and backtrack as needed. I know on my UCC I am both debtor and creditor. Alpha and Omega as Boris and Christ put it.

I know in those old audios Boris and Batman both said they quite filing paperwork which makes sense to me as well. Don't know what progress has been made since 2009/2010 but I'm sure many things have been revealed. Will continue on and SEE and HEAR what is said.

Ethan Edwin said Jan 30, 2016
My pleasure Estaban,

It always helps me to get the whole picture then reverse engineer it to its simplest form. The carbon dust disappears, and there you find the diamonds. Take new information, take it to its conclusion, boil it back down...then repeat. The truth then adds up to be ones reality.

-Howie