Peace the Police

Buddy from Oregon shared this with me yesterday about what they have been doing regarding traffic stops. He has done much like this twice so far, each time the officer leaves. Another friend of his simplified what my buddy did to what you will see below, with the same effect.

This is much like I did in Miami where I asked the officer "what is the emergency?" and he said there was none. So, I asked him "what is the problem?", he said there was none. Then, I went right back to the "what is the emergency?", rinse and repeated until he got really mad and yelled at me to stop asking him questions.

I just did not remember to do this NEXT part.

When confronted by an officer: traffic stop or otherwise:

Is there a breach of peace?
(ask 3 times or until an answer is forthcoming)

Then demand counsel be present.

That's it.

Nothing else, nothing more is necessary.

The police officer is nothing but a UN Peacekeeper.

When the officer turns on his lights and/or interacts with one, that officer is declaring a State of Emergency exists; some action threatens public order and safety AND there is some PROBABLE cause to support the action/investigation.

The Statute the officer enforces is nothing more than revenue generation (debt collection), having NOTHING to do with maintaining public order and safety, thus no probable cause exists, unless of course one is being a general douche-bag: driving while intoxicated, attacking people, and shit like that.

When approached in this manner, there is NO mistaking the nature of the interaction.

There is NO room for the officer to think or act, for the officer now KNOWS there is no breach of peace, UNLESS the officer be the one doing as such.

Now Nuremberg Principle VII is in effect = PROPER-NOTICE

Furthermore, the officer is now FORCED to read the Miranda Warning which then diffuses the whole "silence = not guilty plea" presumed within the admiralty/maritime/insurance environment.

Furthermore, the officer must have ACTUAL probable cause that there is an ACTUAL threat to public order and safety to continue, which he probably will never have, unless the officer is there to enforce some warrant, which is never the issue because it appears the officer doesn't even know if there is a warrant until the officer runs the identification through his computer.

This should help our African-American brethren diffuse many of the tensions currently being played up against them, as well as the Latino community, who are being driven into a state of fear over this illegal immigration fiasco.

Furthermore, it may even help the the officer with the gun and the so-eager willingness to use it by forcing the officer to come to grips with the fact that officer is there to keep the fucking peace, not use people as piggy-banks, punching bags and target practice.

Furthermore, there is another issue. If the officer is going to act AS-IF that officer is "government", then that officer MUST and had better have a FARA registration else his is subject to the penalties of such since that officer is a UN peacekeeper: works for and represents a FOREIGN principle, United Nations.

I must really write the mainstream media and thank them for pointing this out AGAIN with Trump's son-in-law and his affairs with Russia. You know, through their hatred for Trump, they sure are letting out a whole bunch of nuggets, if one pays attention.

This "South Parkian mentality" gripping the Police today must stop and it appears we must be the ones to do as such, since all the police and "lawmakers", you know those ENTRUSTED to provide protection under the Law of Nations of whom seem to be on the side of "oh, well. It's tragic, but these guys have a job to do", have abandoned their duty to the people under this "care, custody and control" via this perpetual "martial rule" .... didn't work for those on trial in Nuremberg, and we MUST put them on NOTICE that shit won't fly today.

The police are admittedly paramilitary by the FBI and counties such as St. Louis County is just one of the many municipalities in the U.S. that now commands access to military equipment meant for war. Even the sheriff and his deptuies here in my county admit as much.

There is even ongoing debate within the Law Enforcement community itself over he paramilitary style of training that seems to have supplanted and replaced tradition Academy Training.

Paramilitary: A paramilitary is a semi-militarized force whose organizational structure, tactics, training, subculture, and (often) function are similar to those of a professional military, but which is not included as part of a state's formal armed forces.

Though a paramilitary is not a military force, it is usually equivalent to a military's light infantry force in terms of intensity, firepower, and organizational structure. A paramilitary may also commonly fall under the command of a military, even despite not being part of the military or play an assisting role for the military in times of war.

And since the Police have become paramilitary, remember the rule regarding public order and safety under Article 43 of the Hague? The part that reads local law enforcement may need to be investigated to ensure they are not committing human rights abuses and other crimes?

And since the police are admittedly paramilitary, there are then subject to the following:

Article 4: Lieber Code: Martial law is simply military authority exercised in accordance with the laws and usages of war. Military oppression is not martial law; it is the abuse of the power which that law confers. As martial law is executed by military force, it is incumbent upon those who administer it to be strictly guided by the principles of justice, honor, and humanity--virtues adorning a soldier even more than other men, for the very reason that he possesses the power of his arms against the unarmed.

Article 11: Lieber Code: The law of war does not only disclaim all cruelty and bad faith concerning engagements concluded with the enemy during the war, but also the breaking of stipulations solemnly contracted by the belligerents in time of peace, and avowedly intended to remain in force in case of war between the contracting powers.

It disclaims all extortions and other transactions for individual gain; all acts of private revenge, or connivance at such acts.

Offenses to the contrary shall be severely punished, and especially so if committed by officers.

Article 23: Lieber Code: Private citizens are no longer murdered, enslaved, or carried off to distant parts, and the inoffensive individual is as little disturbed in his private relations as the commander of the hostile troops can afford to grant in the overruling demands of a vigorous war.

Article 44: Lieber Code: All wanton violence committed against persons in the invaded country, all destruction of property not commanded by the authorized officer, all robbery, all pillage or sacking, even after taking a place by main force, all rape
 ... [rape = forced commercial intercourse] ... , [all] wounding, maiming, or killing of such inhabitants, are prohibited under the penalty of death, or such other severe punishment as may seem adequate for the gravity of the offense.

A soldier, officer, or private, in the act of committing such violence, and disobeying a superior ordering him to abstain from it, may be lawfully killed on the spot by such superior.

Article 46: Lieber Code: Neither officers nor soldiers are allowed to make use of their position or power in the hostile country for private gain, not even for commercial transactions otherwise legitimate.
 ... [such as enforcing Statutes] ...  Offenses to the contrary committed by commissioned officers will be punished with cashiering or such other punishment as the nature of the offense may require; if by soldiers, they shall be punished according to the nature of the offense.

Article 47: Lieber Code: Crimes punishable by all penal codes, such as arson, murder, maiming, assaults, highway robbery, theft, burglary, fraud, forgery, and rape, if committed by an American soldier in a hostile country against its inhabitants, are not only punishable as at home, but in all cases in which death is not inflicted the severer punishment shall be preferred.

Nuremberg Principle VII: Complicity in the commission of a crime against peace, a war crime, or a crime against humanity as set forth in Principle VI is a crime under international law.

Nuremberg Principle VI(c): Crimes against humanity: Murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation and other inhuman acts done against any civilian population, or persecutions on political, racial or religious grounds, when such acts are done or such persecutions

Re: Peace the Police

dejure
The problem changed in the sixties.  "Trusted" servants convinced the public it would be good to decriminalize traffic laws.  The concept pushed was, no longer would you be a criminal for doing five over the limit.

Of course, what was not disclosed was:

1) You were no longer presumed innocent.

2) You no longer have the benefit of a jury

3) Because you no longer benefited from a presumption of innocence, it went from the "representative" government having to prove you were guilty to you proving you were innocent.

Since you were no longer dealing with crimes, you are in a forum where anything an agent says is presumed true. Accordingly, if the agent says you were speeding, you have to prove a negative. That is, you have to prove you were not.

It's no coincidence cities, counties and the state profited from this.

Re: Peace the Police

dejure
My buddies MO was to ask the officer, in response to his request for license and insurance, if this was a civil or criminal stop. Of course, the cop said civil, then asked for a license, registration and insurance.

In his next response, my buddy would ask if the officer felt it would be crime to drive without a license, to which the officer admitted he did.

In his next response, he'd say, "Officer, now you've admitted this is a criminal investigation and you were looking to see if I had a license."  As such, I have to invoke my right under article one, sections seven and nine of the Washington Constitution and I'll need counsel to aid me dealing with this, so I best know how to proceed.

Re: Peace the Police

How can the problem be what you posted when that is merely the REACTION, of which is an illusion?

Seems to me, people would rather be ruled and then fight the rules of the ruler of whom they want to be ruled by.

Re: Peace the Police

Ok, and what was the outcome?
Where is the rest of the story?

People, if you all are going to tell stories, FINISH THEM. Give the facts, the actions, reactions, etc ... so people can actually learn something other than "Well, one day at band camp ..."

Re: Peace the Police

dejure
The story was an end to itself.  It, clearly, was the same situation the post was in response to. As stated, the approached was, more or less, the same, but cited the laws by which the officer believed himself to be operating.

Yes, it had the results those reading these post desired.  However, that may or may not mean something. All it takes is a call for a major traffic accident for the cop to be called away. Could you, in that instance, claim you were successful?

Next, there is the almost comical "illusion" post.

It remains not all about people joining together is bad.  For example, there are bad people in the world and no one here is able to fend them all off on his or own.  That is why we join forces.

You could call the joining of forces an agreement, or even a contract.  If you enjoy the benefits of the agreement, then fail to reciprocate in accordance with its terms, the other side could be said to be acting reasonably if they exacted what they thought was a reasonable price for your failure to perform.

Without people working together and under some kind of rules (anarchy), it's more than a little likely you would not be on a keyboard right now.

A cop tossing cuffs on you cannot be escaped by claiming it isn't real.

Yes, people rule people to their detriment, but they rule none the less.  It is always at the point of a gun, even if the gun is not, at a given point, present. In time, it will be.

Re: Peace the Police

dejure
You never know what Rome is going to do.  A little less than a decade back, I was driving a huge step van in Olympia, Washington (down town).  I'd slowed to about 5mph, had my signal on and was turning right, across a bike lane.  As I did, I heard a shout, then something slammed into the side of my step van.

I stopped immediately and opened the door to see a bike rider rocking in the street, near his mangled bike.  I figured it was going to be a long day, since I hadn't had a drivers license for at least fifteen or twenty years.

In short order, the expected two ambulances, two fire trucks a few few cop cars arrived. I got the cyclist off the street and was able to pull the van into a wide pull out.  Of course, the first thing the cop wanted was, license, registration and insurance.  I responded that I had none of those things.  I almost laughed at the look on his face. Guess he thought it was going to be a long day too.

After a moment, I said, "[w]ait, I have some of what you want." I slid the door open, grabbed the registration and gave him state issued identification (but no license).  He took it, went back to his car and returned in about five minutes.

He handed the items back to me, looked at the biker and told him he figured he been hurt enough he'd not try passing on the right again, so wouldn't give him a ticket, turned and walked away.

I told the cop I'd load the bike in the van and get the poor guy to work. The cop just turned, walked back to his car and left.

I can offer many guess and claims as to what happened, but I cannot state, with any certainty, what actually happened.

Re: Peace the Police

With all due respect, people seem to miss the KEY point:

IS THERE A BREACH OF PEACE?

Without the breach of peace, there is ZERO jurisdiction; In ANY jurisdiction.

ZERO cause to put the lights on
ZERO cause to question
ZERO cause for anything

The lights are for EMERGENCY situations ONLY; Breaches of Peace.
That is why they are called "emergency lights"

I am a bit of a stickler on these points because I am not out to debate what other people have done; I do not care how people constructed their own Kingdom, but to FOCUS on the course of action outlined within this site, on these forums, and on the Talkshoe; the more we concentrate on approaching matters as such, the more focused we become, the more focused we become, the more organized we become. The more organized we become, the LESS organized those who seek to enslave you become by universal law and now we can build the Kingdom of Heaven here on Earth for His Kingdom IS My Kingdom and THIS is what I care about, anything else is 100% irrelevant.

Cause and effect: for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction: Action with peace = resistance with NOT peace, thus exposed. The cause being we become more focused, the effect being those who resist will seek to make us unfocused and in turn unfocus them-self from what they were focused upon: thus dividing their attention ... Doctrine of Sticks and Stones: the Rubber-Glue defense in action.

EXACTLY what has been done to the people, for this is the nature of the Turnabout: the golden rule; treat others as you wish to be treated

Therefore, to divide and conquer, is a wish to be divided and conquered, and that wish is my command for His Will is My Will and His Will is for me to live by the golden rule for if I love my neighbor as myself, then I fulfill the Law and what better way to love my neighbor than to see my neighbor's wishes are fulfilled?