POPPY-COCK heckor presumptions destroyed Re: Subrogation...

POPPY-COCK heckor presumptions destroyed Re: Subrogation...

SpiritualRetreat
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: POPPY-COCK heckor presumptions destroyed Re: Subrogation...

Crazy Minnesota Dude
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: POPPY-COCK heckor presumptions destroyed Re: Subrogation...

Jo King
I image that all the paperwork that's sent to the President of the United States from a slave claiming he's not a slave goes right into the paper shredder.  The Office of the President deals only with congress and other nations.  A registered mail envelope might attract some attention on its arrival but after a quick viewing it goes into the round file and sold as scrap paper.  Just my opinion and I'm always JoKing.
Take the road less traveled