POPPY-COCK heckor presumptions destroyed Re: Subrogation...

POPPY-COCK heckor presumptions destroyed Re: Subrogation...

SpiritualRetreat
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: POPPY-COCK heckor presumptions destroyed Re: Subrogation...

Crazy MN Mark
Hmmmmm...Interesting.

None the less; with all this infinite wisdom, Arsch, say it again will ya? What is it that you have accomplished again? I mean, you appear to have got it together....I just see no evidence of that what you speak.

Pardon the expression, "Never tell a man doing it, that it can't be done"

So, just what have you done??? Fuck philosophy....Let's talk "Execution"! I like the dirt ;)

From my point of view, no one is going to paint the Earth with the Heavens. The book you reference also reads whom was sent to rule the Earth, hath you not for get. By may standards He is doing a damned good job, might I add.

My question to you, (Arse, Arsch, TMHarks); Can you look into the devils eyes and ask for forgiveness? St. Peter's Gate has a higher vetting standard than Donald Trumps. So, how do you know your going to get through those pearly gates, just because you beleive but have done nothing. Wheres the test? On Earth as it is in Heaven? Where? Please enlighten me with your truths. I have read your opinions, now where is your grade point average at?

Stop stumping and come back with results. I thought you changed your name, like an ass, to go away.

Complete the mission.

Re: POPPY-COCK heckor presumptions destroyed Re: Subrogation...

Jo King
I image that all the paperwork that's sent to the President of the United States from a slave claiming he's not a slave goes right into the paper shredder.  The Office of the President deals only with congress and other nations.  A registered mail envelope might attract some attention on its arrival but after a quick viewing it goes into the round file and sold as scrap paper.  Just my opinion and I'm always JoKing.
Take the road less traveled