POOR ADAM

hector
Poor Adam.
Before Adam transgressed (Eve did not since she was a byproduct of the man in charge since “IT” all goes back to who is in charge) eternal life was a guarantee to MANKIND… but what kind of life eternal is there with rules? Oh well? The rule is, “you see that tree right there, yes that one, of the knowledge of good and evil, yes that very one… don’t eat that fruit… no matter what!!! WAS THIS NOT A WIDE ROAD? WAIT A MINUTE? I CAN EAT EVERYTHING ELSE, EXCEPT THAT? WAIT, HOLD ON: I PAY TO GO INTO A “BUFFET” AND THERE IS ONE ITEM THAT I CANNOT EAT? IF I PAID FOR A BUFFET, THEN I EAT ANYTHING I WANT!!!
What most people seem to miss is that the “Garden of Eden” was not for eternal life, but a testing ground. Eternal life could in no way be guaranteed to any man unless proven not guilty… so even in “Eden” man had to prove himself innocent by way of obedience… hence the rules?
Think about it: you can live forever but, you have to do this, do that, the other, and yet some more… FOR ETERNITY? Well, correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t that what is taking place today?
No my friends, you may be in the garden of a house, and yes you are on house property, but you are not “IN” the house; YOU ARE IN THE OUTER COURT OF THE HOUSE!!!
Well, there is something special about this “Garden” because you have in it a tree that has “the INSTRUCTIONS for how to make EVIL,” AND some other trees that had some pretty dandy thing-a-ma-jigs with their own INSTRUCTIONS for life eternal? HUH?
IT WAS A COURTROOM!!! AND I WILL SHOW YOU?
Well, here is the NARROW ROAD: once Adam TRANSGRESSED the STATUTE, the RULE, the REGULATION, the CODE, etc. What happened?
First of all, this fruit was golden since it shone greater than the others because TEMPTATION is always brighter, and prettier, and oh so seductive, ooh la la, and just IRRESISTABLE. Now why would the father set up an image in his “GARDEN” just to see if Adam would worship it?
Perhaps it wasn’t the father that set it up? Hummm? Maybe, just maybe, it was Lucifer, the angel of “Light” that was allowed to set it up? Hummm?
Well, since we are in a courtroom, doesn’t the DEFENDANT have a right to speak? Does he not have the right to prove his CASE? Now, just because we find ourselves in a “Heavenly Courtroom” it doesn’t give the judge the right to be abusive to an adversary? The heavenly father allowed the tree to be planted by Satan because of the previous war between the Devil and his angels, and Christ and his angels. Hey both sides can recruit?
So, what happened once Adam TRANSGRESSED? [USUFRUCT OF SATAN’S FRUIT?] The father made a ruling: Adam was judged, and even the “Garden” was judged.
What Adam did was he accepted “BENEFITS AND LIABILITIES” belonging to:
1. S.A.T.A.N. or
2. S.T.A.T.E. or
3. S.M.I.T.H
These characters all mean the same thing, satan or state or smith (from the Matrix movie). The court case was not about man, it was about THE SMITH and the MACHINE KING. It is about THE FATHER and SATAN. It is about THE STATE and THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
We simply got tricked into taking over the liabilities for satan/state/smith. Satan/state/smith now gets eternal life and we get the NARROW ROAD!!!
At most, we were supposed to live a sinless/debt free life and provide evidence, be witnesses, for the father in his courtroom procedure… WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE JURY/WITNESS.
Our mistake is that we stepped in as “SURETY” for Satan/smith/state, and took on its liabilities while they continued to wreak havoc.
In a nutshell, we were SUCKERED!!! (BY CHOICE)
When Lucifer sinned in heaven, and of course there is no longer peace where there is sin; therefore, war ensued, and in the process of this “GREAT WAR” Lucifer realized that he and his minions were beginning to lose, and what does a loser usually do? HE RUNS… HEADS FOR THE HILLS!!! HE WAS LOOKING TO HIDE… from the BOUNTY HUNTER (THE CHRIST). And, lo and behold, he found a garden where his enemy was founding/establishing/creating his REPLACEMENT!!! So, Says Satan to the father, “Well how do you know they will be faithful to you and not to me?” “After all, a third of your military voluntarily boycotted and abandoned YOU?” I claim this earth as my NEW HOME, where if this “MAN”, your ADAM accepts me as his leader, he will become MY ADAM, along with everything you empowered him with? DEAL?
Like any fugitive looking for sympathizers, he found POOR ADAM and his wife EVE, and they provided shelter, a warm bed, and food for this FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE.
“HE WHO AIDS A CRIMINAL IS A CRIMINAL”
So, the MORAL (IF THERE IS ONE) of this story is that it is SATAN/SMITH/STATE
WHO IS THE FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE!!!

Re: POOR ADAM

1970grave
I read the bible as follows
from Adam onwards - man has left Eden - Lost
However, there is redemption
Terah Begat Abram (Ab=Father(mind) / Ram=Breath(Spirit))
Maybe the war is on Terah (the Father) or Terra (Earth)
Anyway, Abram was begat in Chaldies (meaning Moon City - SIN - the godess)
So, Abram was born into Sin
The LORD had said to Abram, "Go from your country, your people and your father's household to the land I will show you. (He must leave Sin - emotion)
How do you leave Sin - take NO thought
Abram departed when he was 75 (7+5=12  = perfection) 5 is also the 5 senses
Abram moves to Egypt - The Lower Mind
God will not touch you until Lot (the conflict and desire to live in Sodom)  has gone
Damascas = Activity
Then Abram gave God a tenth of everything - Tithing - This is NOT money but the time you spend with God
The king of Sodom (EGO) said to Abram (Higher Mind), "Give me the people and keep the goods for yourself." - This we hear again when Satan tempts Jesus with all the riches of the world
But Abram said to the king of Sodom, "With raised hand I have sworn an oath to the LORD, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, that I will accept nothing belonging to you, not even a thread (THOUGHT) or the strap of a sandal, so that you will never be able to say, 'I made Abram rich.'
After this, the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward."
No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abra(H)am, for I have made you a father of many nations. H = to asberate / breath / spirit
The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God."
The journey within is far more important than the journey everyone is taking without.
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: POOR ADAM

Sue Em
Boris often refers people back to the who, why, how, when etc.   What we are all trying to achieve is restoration to life.

This might be of assistance for some.

-------------------------
God was here first and forever, created the earth, spoke the weather, seasons etc into existence, then formed, in His own image, the first man “of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living creature.”

Notice the time line.

1. Man was the dead form made of the dust in the image (the likeness) of God.
2. The breath of Life from the Supreme Being made man a living being

Man therefore is simply the book cover. The story is in the living creature.
And when the breath of life leaves the living creature, the book cover is all that is left and is put back into the dust. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

As an example, because it is vital to understand this point.  A potter takes clay and forms the appearance of a cup, but it is not a cup that can be used until it is fired in the kiln and hardened.  Man is the form, the Living breath is the ‘firing’ that brings the being into existence.

The first living creature was given the name of Adam. Adam means ‘man’ ‘mankind’. The earliest use in history is adamu, meaning ‘human’. It is the masculine form of the word adamah, which means ‘ground’ or ‘earth’.

So from Adam comes all mankind and human beings.

* The word human means belonging to mankind, having the qualities of a man, not being divine.
* A being has existence as a living creature.

So a human being is a contradiction in intent and indicates the duality of the gift of life and the finality of death. The man coming from nothing and returning to nothing.

* The man returns to the dust.
* The breath of the living being returns to the Creator.

The man comes from nothing owning nothing and returns to nothing taking nothing.

The created cannot rise above the Creator, nor does the created own anything that is not given him by the Creator.

Almighty God gave gifts to Adam.  Not to man alone, but to the living being in his duality.

Gift 1:  Life
Gift 2:  Dominion over the birds of the air and the beasts of the field. Adam gave them all their names.
Gift 3:  Every herb and tree that yielded seed on the face of the earth, and to the animals that had life – so the living being was to eat only that which had life too.
Gift 4:  Eve

Eve was created from Adam’s rib. Eve means ‘living’, ‘enlivening’, because Eve was created from a living being, not from the dust. The name derives from the Hebrew word ‘to breathe’.

Therefore Eve holds both the DNA of the dust of the earth and the DNA of God. That gave her the creative ability to bear children in the image of the living being, who was created in the image of God.

So in the duality of their creation, they lived in the Garden of Paradise, with everything they needed, provided.

The garden had 2 trees in the centre. One was the Tree of Life. The other was the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

While ever they ate from the Tree of Life, life existed, life continued, flourished and was.

The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil held evil.  That is any deviation from the rules of conduct prescribed to him by God.

When we deal in evil, we are sinning and the  “wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”  Romans 6:23

So death is the absence of Life, Life being the author and giver of extreme felicity!

Life is with and in God, death is without and outside God.

And because eating from that tree would give them the understanding, the knowledge, the awful enlightenment of being without God, they would see both side of the coin - good and bad.

* The Tree of Life was solely about all that was perfect and good, holding to the Breathe of Life, the Divine.
* The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil held to the dust of the earth, the humanness, the form only of man.

So God told the two not to eat of the wrong tree or they would die. “….but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it, you shall surely die.”

Now I have observed that every word in the Bible holds intent, so the meaning of surely is ‘certainly’, ‘infallibly’. ‘undoubtedly.’ No room for misunderstanding there.

God was telling them they would know a life without Him.

Along comes the serpent, a beast that crawls in the dust – in the stuff that formed the ‘man’ before he was given life. He twisted God’s words, as is common now, and said to Eve “You will not surely die.”

God, the Creator said ‘you will die’, the serpent, the created said ‘you will surely not die’. And the seed of knowledge was planted in Eve. She looked at the tree with greed and desire and plucked a fruit, ate and Adam ate too.

Immediately they knew the difference between good and evil, between living with and without God and were evicted from the garden out onto the earth to live and find their own food.  They had broken their contract with God Almighty.

At that point Adam and Eve died to the eternal life in the garden – a cherubim was placed at the entry to the garden to prevent them getting back to the Tree of Life.

They now lived outside of God, allowed the breath of Life for an uncertain period of limited time on earth before their man forms returned to the dust.

The living man cannot be sovereign to the Creator – he does not exist in eternal life on this earth, but are in essence are only ‘dead men walking’ seeking to find the way back to the Tree of Life.

So the section of Ezekiel 33:15 “………..pay back what he has taken by robbery,….”  simply means, you are robbing the Creator of that which He created – give it back.

What did God create?  The man and the living being.   You and I.
What did we steal?  The man and the living being.
What does God want us to give back to Him?  Ourselves.