PO Box discussion

Tony
I read the Divinely Inspired Enforcement Device/Document Overview - and I have a couple of questions, it is not meant to argue or disagree but to ask sincerely a point.  When one obtains a PO Box, one must provide ID, whether DL or passport.  I did not understand what you exactly mean by "a PO Box places one in the seat of government."  How does this get one out of the jurisdiction if one has used an ID from the state?  An educational guess IF mail is delivered to a home, a benefit is obtained, thus when there is a benefit, there too is a liability.  Is this the logic, regardless of ID, that a benefit is NOT obtained through a PO Box?

HOWEVER, and here is my question - instead of obtaining a PO Box, could the following be used as an alternative for mail to John Doe:

Doe, John
c/o General Delivery
USPS
123 ABC Street
Any Town, FL  12345

OR possibly

Doe, John
c/o Mike Jones, Postmaster
7891 NE 17th Ave
Suite 1234
COUNTY, 12345-9998

The general delivery is mailed directly to the USPS to the man, as Doe, John using regular US mail, but no benefit is received since the mail it NOT delivered.

OR using the Postmaster, the mail goes through the postmaster as an authorized government [representative to enforce docs].  The mail is delivered to the address where the man hangs his hat, but is sent to the county, NOT THE city or state, with the zip code + the 4 digit postmaster's specific direct link, in other words, the postmaster ACTS as the buffer for the mail.  I have had mail delivered this way with no issue.

Again, I am just asking for you opinion on this.  I have no issue obtaining a PO Box but was concerned about the ID required and I have no one to ask to get a PO Box for me.

One other thing - per chance do you have the "turnabout documents" in word format instead of pdf?

Thank you

Re: PO Box discussion

alentejo angel
Thoughts on this? http://nactag.info/map.asp [from here https://generalpostoffice.international/?page_id=660 ]
🌹💝
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: PO Box discussion

How many times do I have to reiterate?

This is NOT about the Man.

Now, if it were, then your thought would be spot on, but it is not, so please stop thinking this is all about the Man when this is all about the OPERATION of Law and of a Trust. You'll end up confusing yourself.

The PO BOX is for the TRUST, not the Man, because the Man is just IN the World, not OF the world, but it appears people are so self-centered, this FACT goes unnoticed.

But you know what, you all can do whatever it is you wish, I am not going to argue another's man opinion.

But I also knew people would NOT be able to accept what we have done in its entirety but seek to "improve" it with that vast knowledge base developed from years of exposure to the patridiots who I am still surprised can go outside and see their shadow without thinking someone is out to get them.

So go do whatever you wish and whatever it is your heart leads you to do.

But for those who care enough to send the very best, here is the deal ...

Turnabout docs were recently submitted by two people. Two traffic issues; speeding, if I recall correctly.

I mentioned this on the call, but this happened again.

One used the PO BOX
One did not

Only one worked.

Can you guess which one?

Here is the OTHER deal.

IF you open the PO BOX using the license or other shit: WHO CARES?
  1. the license is being used out necessity and that which is not otherwise permitted, necessity allows, and necessity makes a privilege which supersedes the law for necessity overcomes the Law. (See Article 7 of Lieber Code for further reference)

  2. the use on the NAME on the license to identify one kicks off the Turnabout. (See Article 38 of the Lieber Code for further reference)

  3. One actually is REQUIRED to obtain a license and passport in order to INITIATE the Turnabout process (paperwork). The License "identifies" one as the Trustee, thus the authority to NOVATE any offer in favor of the BENEFICIARY (State and yourself) has now accrued. (maxim of law: no one may confirm before the right accrues to them) AND when those docs are used to PERSONALLY identify one, it kicks off the REVERSION of the Cestui Que to the one so identified. (See Scott v. McNeal, 154 U.S. 34 (1894) for further reference)

The PO BOX is in the seat of government. Plain and simple. In 1825, Congress created the Post Office in the Seat of Government which is NOT the United States in DC, but in Philadelphia.

ALL post office boxes are PROPERTY of the Seat of Government and it is in THAT seat that the Republican forms of Government resides. Once one is RECOGNIZED as the postmaster for their post, they now govern them-self as an Agent of God (Ambassador for Christ) for the Post was established to Spread the Word of God to the ends of the Earth in order to subdue the Earth in His name and for the Glory of His Kingdom.

NOTE: The process behind this is NOT for discussion on this forum at this time. Apologies, but my task is to get the basic information and knowledge into people's hands so when the time comes, people will be prepared. So, please respect this, even if you do not agree.

Now, if people have a problem with using the License or Passport because of what they "previously learned," then that is their problem to work around. We used a friend then worked on correcting matters. Now, we just use the Passport Card and give them the EIN number for the Trust and viola! And yes, the passport I use is NOT anything special, just a standard passport application. We will fix it later, because that is how we roll. We just get shit done: functional before pretty.

It is like people are SO afraid to make a mistake, they fail to make a move.

I have stated numerous times that the License is NOT what "entraps," neither is the PO BOX nor the Passport, or any of those things people call "benefits" .... 31 USC 3713(b). There is your entrapment: you serviced a debt obligation in the NAME at one point, thus became liable for all obligations in the same for that action REPUDIATED the Contract under Seal (ColB); That action was a NOVATION.

That action is akin to eating of the Apple in the Garden of Eden.

People to need to FORGET everything they learned because all people learned was how to FEAR what God Almighty hath allowed be created for them and now WAR against it.

This public message was made possible by a grant from the patridiot community for without them, none of this would be possible.

Re: PO Box discussion

and NO, the docs are NOT available on Word format and I would appreciate if no one put them out as such: it would be a dis-service to your fellow man. They are done this way so people would actually have to READ while they transcribed the Docs.

READ. You know. That thing people do not like to do.

SO

You all are going to learn the same lesson I learned in middle school.

We had a teacher who would pass out copies of the overhead projector notes and we would follow along. One day, he assigned us some homework, something I found super easy and unchallenging, and I made a comment under my breath.

That next Monday, we returned to find out that the teacher was no longer handing out the notes and we would have to write them ALL by hand. It sucked.

HOWEVER, the class found out quite quickly that they retained more information and their test scores improved. So, everyone was happy.

Except me. It was later revealed by the Teacher that he overheard my subtle comment and then proceeded to pin everything on me, which of course meant I endured constant ridicule for the remainder of the year and even in to the next as the next year students we also told "Blame Boris"

And it appears that moniker has stuck because the word I hear from the street is "Don't talk to Boris." Which I am going to adopt as the name of my book, if I ever write one.

And as they say, misery loves company. So, now everyone gets to write out everything because I ain't doing ALL the work for you; You all gotta put in SOME effort.

So, now everyone suffers the same fate. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

unless it was the same court and the same judge the results are inconclusive to make a determination of what works and what doesn't.   needs more testing to see if it realy was the PO Box that made the differance.   50/50 with 2 different courts and judges don't do it for me.  Thanks for all your work though.   I take it upon myself to do more testing.
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 at 11:05 AM
From: "iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>
To: "Jo King" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: PO Box discussion

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qslcnw-9KbI

[...]

And it appears that moniker has stuck because the word I hear from the street is "Don't talk to Boris Which is going to be the name of my book, if I ever write one.

And as they say, misery loves company. So, now everyone gets to write out everything because I ain't doing ALL the work for you. You all gotta put in some effort.

Suffer

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/PO-Box-discussion-tp1327p1330.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: PO Box discussion

Sorry - I now get what you are saying.  I did not want to ARGUE any point, it was just a question.  Yes, I accept not only what you have presented, but too am grateful for what you have shared.  But if someone has questions, even if they may appear stupid, it is not about questioning the validity of what you presented but wanting to really understand and be educated.  It was not about improving what you presented, it was about I had to present an ID and I was "stupefied for misunderstanding a piece of this puzzle."  It is ALL about trust, since there is no manner in which to "pay a debt", except as a someday in the future promise.

I also remember reading the example you gave about the submission with regard to the PO Box and regular address.  This was not my question.  My question had to do with the postmaster and using him as the representative.  When you used the statement, you are the seat of government, this phrase through me off.

Thank you for explaining BETTER the issue of seat of government.  I admit I just downloaded the document you posted yesterday or the day before and did not read it yet.

It is NOT a problem that you prefer not to discuss the full process - You have provided us a step by step document which helps many out.

Yes, I will agree - I do not claim the name, but the Natural Estate within the public estate.  I was not afraid to use the name, and I did not ever want to get rid of the name, for how could I do commerce?  I can think of one who renamed himself and gave them back their name.  I did not agree with this.  I have been a USER of the name and for the benefit of the United States.  So I still have a learning curve, I will admit.

I fully recall what you taught on 31 USC 3173b - (b)   A representative of a person or an estate (except a trustee acting under title 11) paying any part of a debt of the person or estate before paying a claim of the Government is liable to the extent of the payment for unpaid claims of the Government.

We consent to be held surety for all claims UNTIL such time as all the claims of government have been exhausted.  We failed to deliver and surrender the usufruct compliant certified certificate for the indemnification of the person NOT the man.  LC #38

Re: PO Box discussion

Typing is not an issue for me.  Handwriting is, as mine is, not too good.  I fully understand you want us to learn and understand not just a process but rather the importance and overall real meaning.  I shared yesterday, consciousness is everything.  My deep feelings on this study is for MANY - but clearly not all will - WAKE UP, to acknowledge, accept and agree to our inner Divinity, God-Spark that is all that there is and to return Home as the Prodigal Son SO THAT we can HAVE Heaven here on earth.

I agreed with you, either we manage ourselves or we will be managed.  DUH, what is so hard to get, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  Be kind and caring and it should be returned back to you.  Fuck with others, you will be fucked.  Whine and complain, public trustees are there to make sure you whine and complain some more -- at their personal profit and gain while laughing at you.  Makes too much sense and we have folks who are clearly in the own head.

The paperwork has been frustrating because I had not received responses.  OK, so I can get in line with everyone else.  But it does not mean I have not tried, and I thought long and hard EXACTLY what was my INTENTION for this process.  It was NOT about getting away with something, it was NOT about outsmarting or being better than someone else, it was, when I finally put the spiritual and physical earth plane together, it was like a light went on, not a bright one but a light.  It was about the journey and journeying back Home.  It was my choice how long or how difficult, but ultimately, loving and patient arms would be waiting saying WELCOME.

Everything is a learning experience, if we learn from it, the journey becomes less harsh, if we do not, expect problems.

Boris, thank you - I am sure I will have more questions.

Re: PO Box discussion

Jo King
unless it was the same court and the same judge the results are inconclusive to make a determination of what works and what doesn't.   needs more testing to see if it really was the PO Box that made the difference.   50/50 with 2 different courts and judges don't do it for me.  Thanks for all your work though.   I take it upon myself to do more testing.

Re: PO Box discussion

I comprehend.

It is tough to let go of ideas and thoughts no longer necessary until you see it for yourself.

Go test away.

Report back what you find.

And don't let anyone get in the way in your happiness and success.

Re: PO Box discussion

Jo King
And don't let anyone get in the way in your happiness and success.

Don't worry about that.  I am My own Man.  not too many get in My way.

the last test lasted seven years but it was a success.

now I don't have much to play with so I just get court cases out of the legal ads and use them for testing,  you know, executor, de son tort.   judges do it and so do I.  I have so much fun with attorneys.  Two 49 cent stamps and you never hear a word from them again.

report back what you find....               is that an order, demand or request?

Re: PO Box discussion

I like to let people decide on their own.

Re: PO Box discussion

now I don't have much to play with so I just get court cases out of the legal ads and use them for testing,  you know, executor, de son tort.   judges do it and so do I.  I have so much fun with attorneys.  Two 49 cent stamps and you never hear a word from them again.

As I am one to entertain ideas, even if it appears otherwise, can you expand on this thought?

Re: PO Box discussion

Orionstar
I have not seen nor heard this term before yet...the ideas that come are:

1. Follow the principle set forth by the Prince of the Jews of Constanstinople; submit, make peace, get position, set new rules and then conquer.

2. By acknowledgement of the basic theme of the letter...beware of the dare of the presentment, both out going or in coming.

3. It is, as if, one becomes puppet master of those masquerading as public officers looking out for there own status vs safeguarding the true status of the People.

4. From what I see, you've identified the plenipotentiary powers of Dominion within the seat of government of, by, for the People to humbly wield for the good of all as is biblically defined to the obedience and glory of the Covenants.

5. It seems that you not only are learning how to pull the curtain back, but pulling it down altogether.

6. Furthermore, a grand threat has been revealed where as when and if government fails to function as intended...the powers devolve back upon those that granted it's proper use....

It's like when the judge fails to follow the proper rules and  when we are aware of this...one can activate his private Honor, functioning/acting as one cloaked with the powers of judge(ie. Executive, legislative, judicial), powers given by the People, to the government upon/through the seat of government.

7. A Gaming system of coded Dares ruled by manipulators that have no fear until it is decoded by those refusing to be gamed.

These are my thoughts and ideas at this time... I could be way way off from what you mean!

Re: PO Box discussion

Jo King
    Boris,  your inquiry is important to me but under the circumstances facing the peninsular we both inhabit I will reply after the confusion settles, maybe next week.  I'm quite busy at this time.  Good luck and be safe.
Take the road less traveled