PO Box Question

franc
Can multiple inter vivos trusts use a singular PO Box?

Re: PO Box Question

liberated
I don't see why they couldn't however why would they?  Best to keep things at arms length so as not give anyone any excuse to call things alter ego and any other stuff they make up.

Re: PO Box Question

they can, but do you think it wise?

Re: PO Box Question

franc
I don't know if it is wise or not. I do not have the big picture of all the parts that make up the legal maze. What I have realized so far is that one's use of debt instruments contributes to the national debt, to its detriment. So, more po boxes = more use of debt = a less secure nation. I have been seeking an alternative to participation in the debt system. I have been contacting the State of birth (which we are to treat AS IF we would our Father) and IRS in this regard. They have been unhelpful and even unresponsive. So, for me at least for now, there is not alternative.

So, the question is: is it wiser to use more debt instruments to have a po box for each trust or is it wiser to minimize the use of debt to help secure the nation? I dunno.

Re: PO Box Question

Then again, one can always use the PO Money Order to pay for the PO Box and thus REDEEM debt at the same time ...

Re: PO Box Question

franc
Is that right? Getting a PO MO redeems the debt used to pay for said MO?

Re: PO Box Question

ok, so maybe not redeemed, but close enough ... the fact one pays for the PO Box using the PO money order should put the PO Box outside the fed res military/admiralty jurisdiction which is what is being enforced: the usufruct created by the use of the Fed Res Notes (debtor/creditor system), which is why these "too big to fail" institutions get all those protections: those are the only ones with any equity in the Treasury (even if it is all just IOU)

.

Re: PO Box Question

franc
Thank you for that clarification. Still trying to wrap my head around how the whole fed res/treasury/military/usufruct stuff works.

Re: PO Box Question

1970grave
As the PO BOX is a benefit that must be paid for, i still do not feel comfortable
what is wrong with
John, care of JOHN DOE: Crown property, At Post : Address1, Address2, [POST/ZIP CODE]
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: PO Box Question

You looking for MY blessing on your actions?

You can do whatever it is that you damn well wish.
Your a big boy, you can make big boy decisions.

Re: PO Box Question

I am led to believe that receiving mail at a physical address is also a benefit, one that is not paid for with "money", but paid for nonetheless. Using a physical address indicates that you are a resident of a federal State (State of X), which is a sub-organization of the United States. If you are going to use a physical address, you might as well be a US CItizen.

There is some info regarding this in one of the Turnabout documents named "03- Turnabout_Docs_For_Court.pdf". Not sure if this info is in any other Turnabout document.

Re: PO Box Question

liberated
Isn't receiving mail through a P.O.Box considered within a "federal zone" or having same identifiers as a "physical address or is it special, outside the military venue because it is pre military complex?

Re: PO Box Question

AGAIN ...

the purpose of the PO Box, as I use it and show in the EXAMPLE paperwork, is for the TRUST I created and use to send/receive so I can do things out there in the real world without hassles.

if you have problems with using one, then go find something that floats your boat.

Why can people just not fucking comprehend this?

Why must this conversation persist?

Re: PO Box Question

Brandtamas
What hassles would I expect to see if I use my personal PO Box? Considering I can not find anyone to open one for me. I am going beyond the balance of tin hat (too good to be true) for my close friends... This is definitely a lonely road.

Re: PO Box Question

Since one is starting to operate the peace, then I do not expect any, but we get PO Boxes in Trust Names opened by a third party, just in case and to avoid any complications that may arise of which we are unaware; precautionary.

Re: PO Box Question

Brandtamas
Thank you!