PLEASE LISTEN

hector
COPY AND PASTE THE INFO... BE SMART... THE WEBSITES DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

Re: PLEASE LISTEN

alentejo angel
 Wouldn't know where to start! Only became aware of it about a month ago.
I have copied the thread re. the 'Correspondence' onto a doc. as a result of this alert, and various e-mail notifications today.
Downloaded the .zip for the 'Crash Course' but can't open it.
Is there no way to 'mirror' it on an alternative URL?
🌹
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: PLEASE LISTEN

hector
copy and paste my posts you have answers... you can find your way home... God bless... as many as you can just to make sure we all find our way out...

Re: PLEASE LISTEN

Monkey Business
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PLEASE LISTEN

hector
okay... when I was a ward I considered myself born in Puerto Rico.... what's happening with Puerto Rico right now, that they signed the back of the check?

Re: PLEASE LISTEN

Monkey Business
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PLEASE LISTEN

hector
all i'm saying is, the usufruct was surrendered... the much delayed Pseudo bankruptcy suddenly and finally is found... Puerto Rico signed the back of the check... now the U.S. wants its money.... and Mathew 24 states... "YOU SHALL BE HATED OF ALL NATIONS FOR MY NAME'S SAKE!!!