Only the Facts

1234 ... 7

Only the Facts

chainsawz
This commentary is not to be construed as legal advice of any sort and kind. Neither is this commentary of any religious nature. This is being presented for thoughtful discussion only.

The real enemy is the enemy within you because you think yourself to be a "Thing'.
So, who are you?

According to the State, a glob of biological matter was born as a Perinate, and under the law. The mother pledged the Perinate’s physical (body) existence through the informant’s signature on the hospital form, and thus caused recording an event of the existence of a legal creature. The information is used by the Hospital for creation of a Bond. In this modern era, the Bond is digitally created and no longer of a paper format. For this discussion, we will use the paper format as the example and you can just use any public internet search mechanism to find an image copy of a Hospital Birth Certificate for reference. We will be dealing with the obverse (public/face/front) and reverse (private/back).

The vital data was transmitted to the State Vital Records section for the creation of another entity known as the Name and usually within 28 days of the recorded birth event. These are two different entities and serve two different purposes in this world. This Name has a registration date “after” the recorded birth event date, as the body must come before the Name.

The Local Registrar of the County in which the Perinate was born, receives from the Vital Records office of the State, a confirmation of the registered Name and the date created.

The Bond is then sent to the Local Registrar for safe keeping and given a local file number. The location of the Bond is the Local File number on your copy of the Birth Certificate (any copy).

The bond has a printed name on the top of the face of the instrument. It matters not that the name is all UPPERCASE or Upper-Lower case. It only matters that it is printed.

The bond contains 3 very important entities as described in the King James Bible.
A) The Grace of God. Grace is hospitality and is a free gift. The birth of the Perinate cost you nothing. It may have cost the parents, but it still was a free gift to you. The Hospital’s name is on the top face of the Bond and the Administrator/Supervisor, et al, is signed on the bottom of the obverse of the instrument.
B) The Name the parents chose for the child is on the top (obverse) of the Bond. The printed name, whether UPPERCASE or Upper-Lower case was established for your protection and is not the enemy. The Name is represented by the The Holy Ghost (something you believe exists but cannot physically see).
C) On the reverse of the Bond instrument is the DNA/blood footprints of the Perinate’s body, thus representing the bloodline of Jesus (co-heir).

The Bond is locked away somewhere in the County Clerk’s office and is held for you until you reach the age of majority. At that, or any time thereafter, you may claim your rightful inheritance as an adopted son of God and co-heir with Christ, only if you know who you are.

Upon bonding with the Name, the Perinate now becomes the "child" and after 28 days and is vested with all legal rights but under guardianship of the State until reaching the age of majority.

The child reaches the young age of 16 and decides to get a Driver’s license. A certified copy of a birth record is issued and it says something to the effect of “John James Doe, now remaining in my office” and signed by the Clerk of the County. What is remaining in that office? The Bond! They even reminded you to not forget to claim your gift!

The child becomes an adult upon reaching the age of majority and does not claim the bond, then fails at every legal pitfall for most of his/her life. No problem, there is a remedy for that also. This is why each State issues two Birth Certificates and it matters not one bit if the name is printed in UPPERCASE or Upper-Lower case.  It only matters that you know what Certificate is representing what. They used to call them the Long Form and Short Form. They now call them the Statistical copy and Administrative copy. It matters not what they call them, it only matters what is contained in them. The long form (book form) is created by the information derived from the County Clerk’s office. The short form is created by the information derived from the States’ Vital Stats office.

The short form represents The Holy Ghost (printed name) and the long form represents the body of Christ. Remember; think about this in context of the Facts as Stated on the Bond. The Bond is the founding instrument on which all the derivatives (Birth Certificates) rely on as the Authority.
Since the price for every sin (debt) is already paid, what would you believe (have faith in) to discharge every claim? How about the Bond since God administered the Holy Ghost to Jesus Blood within you (gift of His Grace), and the Evidence of the existence of the Bond (securities) is provided to you in the form of Certified copies of the Birth Certificate, also known as derivatives.

The States even tell you that the Birth Certificate is NOT intended to be used for identification, and yet the first thing we do with it, is identify ourselves with the very thing for which it was not intended. Why would I want to be the (Name) Holy Ghost? Instead, I should let him represent me (the body, and co-heir with Christ). After all, the body came before the Name. The body has a recorded birth date separate and distinct from the registered name date. The physician proved the body and the registrar proved the name.

For this purpose, I am referring to non-certified copies of Birth Certificates (administrative and statistical) that you get the authorities signatures certified as authentic (genuine). This certification is authenticating the authority’s signatures as providing the full faith and credit as stated, and is a separate piece of paper that is bound and sealed to the Certificate. This is the recognition of the Holy Ghost (faith) and the blood of Jesus (credit).

Now you are secure in knowing that a Bond exists and each Birth Certificate, whether long or short form points to it’s location. The location known as the local file number that is on each copy of a BC. This is because, as a derivative, the short form must point to the authority of the Holy Ghost on the Bond (local file number), and the long form must point to the blood of Jesus on the Bond (same local file number). Remember; The Bond contains those two authorities on opposing sides of the bond, thus bound together.

Data on the long form that is not on the short form: The physician’s signature in attendance, thus proving the birth of the body as Fact. The long form is also the private side of the accounting, just as the short form is the public side of the accounting. Looking at the Bond, the obverse (face) is what everyone in the public sees and the only entity on there other than the public gift of God’s grace (hospital) is the Holy Ghost (printed Name).

Data on the short form is relegated primarily to the existence of the Name with a registration date after the date of the body (recorded birth date). This is the State acknowledging that the Holy Ghost is administering payment by way of Christ’s blood. Where and when did you bring forward the Bond for discharge since you can NEVER pay a debt?

Since I just brought up private and public, there are two Lord’s prayers in the bible and they are referred to as the Matthew version (long form) and the Luke version (short form). Now this is not a coincidence….as the Matthew version is only to be said in a closet (private) and the Luke version is for the public to hear. Don’t take my word for it….read the passages in context. It stands as Fact.

Since the Bond was created and acknowledged as our free gift that was given under God’s Grace, then why do we continue to be the Name? Simple…you were taught at a very young age to sign(sin, remember the “g” is silent) your name in cursive(the curse). Now, that does not mean that you should use another format for a signature or autograph, more importantly, why didn’t you bring your Bond forward that required no signature at all and is absent the curse. The curse is you choosing to be the Name and thus consenting/voluntarily to be the surety for it. The price has already been paid! Why are you choosing to pay for something that has already been paid for? Let the Bond do that……start using the gift. Remember, the Letter (Name) killeth and the Spirit giveth life.

Matthew 27:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
What was Jesus actually saying when he answered with “Thou Sayest”? He was saying, that is what “you say”, where is your proof of this claim? Pilate was absent evidence of proof of claim and thus had no standing. Jesus needed no defense. He did not contract with them and this is why his blood was innocent and when they spilled his blood, it paid the debt for each and every one of us individually (private), not collectively (public).

The Certified copies of our Birth Certificates are certifying to the signatures (not ours) of the legal authorities as recognizing that the Name (Holy Ghost) is applying the blood of Christ from the gifted Bond to settle any debt or charges (full faith and credit).  Faith is in something that you cannot see but you believe to exist (Holy Ghost) and credit is something you know to exist (body/blood).

You see, if you don’t claim (Express) the Bond as fulfillment of payment, someone else acting in honor must access it on your behalf, so they must hold you for a period of time in order to protect you from further acts of lunacy since you don’t know who you are. In misdemeanor cases, it could take them up to 90 days to access payment from your bond + 3 days cure (death and resurrection of Christ). In most States, all misdemeanor cases are a minimum of 93 days and they even give you time off for good behavior. Good behavior is that they accessed your Bond payment prior to the 90 days. The point being that since you volunteered to be the surety and take it upon yourself to attempt to pay something that you never could, and then you went into dishonor and they have an obligation to hold your body and protect it from death in order to settle the accounting.  All you had to do was present certified evidence of the Bond.

In the parable of the kingdom of heaven likened unto a farmer’s field, there are 3 things buried in the farmer’s field and the field is called the field of blood and is due to the purchase of the field through the 30 pieces of silver paid to Judas for betraying Christ. The silver could not be deposited with the Treasury since it was blood money so it could only be used for charity. So the field of blood is the charitable hospital (Grace of God) and is the whole world and the 3 things that you must find in the field hospital are the Facts thus proving God and thus the existence of the Kingdom of God. Since the Bond is a free gift and did not come from you, what is the evidence of proof of claim? Who is the principle and who holds the interest of the Bond? Wouldn’t it make sense that the Name (Holy Ghost, short form, public) and the Body (Christ’s blood, DNA, co-heir, long form, private) is the proof?!!?

When you show that you can operate in honor, then you can learn how to gain the inheritance.  Then you can achieve balance with all of creation.  Now move from the office of debtor, to the office of creditor and give up the ghost.

I cannot stress enough that this condition that we find ourselves in is due only to our own perceived understanding and is absent Truth and Facts. Only when you realize that there is nothing you can do to correct this, because it has already been provided for you, will you begin to understand who you are.

The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out way.  -Mark Twain

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
Correction on this paragraph in this commentary:

[...]

Should be:

In the parable of the kingdom of heaven likened unto a potter’s field, there are 3 things buried in the potter’s field and the field is called the field of blood and is due to the purchase of the field through the 30 pieces of silver paid to Judas for betraying Christ. The silver could not be deposited with the Treasury since it was blood money so the hid contents are the only thing that can be used for settlement of debt. So the field of blood is the field of debt and is the whole world and the 3 things that you must find in the field are the Facts thus proving God and thus the existence of the Kingdom of God. Since the Bond is a free gift and did not come from you, what is the evidence of proof of claim? Who is the principle and who holds the interest of the Bond? Wouldn’t it make sense that the Name (Holy Ghost, short form, public) and the Body (Christ’s blood, DNA, co-heir, long form, private) is the proof?!!?
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out way.  -Mark Twain

Re: Only the Facts

don7411
Are you defending the silence of the lambs?

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
I defend nothing. I am not at war. I am only at peace.
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out way.  -Mark Twain

Re: Only the Facts

don7411
Verily, my brother I hope you are not defending the Roman Cult.  You bring forth good information, but just like I learned in the only class I took in high school worth mentioning (geometry) theory must be proven.

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
This post was updated on .
Again, I defend nothing. I only seek the remedy which effectuates the cure in order to provide permanent correction of the condition, thereby achieving balance.

Balanced accounts  = Balanced life

May I also add that, courts can only operate on presumptions (theories) when the facts so certified have not been presented or requested. When the facts so certified are presented, they rebut any and all presumptions, thus maintaining honor.
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out way.  -Mark Twain

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
When the bond is used to settle the debt (which cannot be questioned), the tables are overturned (table being a synonym for chart, as in chart of accounts).

Knowing that you are under governors and tutors until the time appointed. Just who are the governors?

Since we never claimed our bond for discharge, settlement and closure, then we decided to voluntarily pay for "things" ourselves (debtor). Since we now operate as debtors, gold and silver had to be removed from circulation because it cannot be used to pay blood-money debt. So a note system was designed (Federal Reserve Notes) as the only other thing that can attempt to pay debt. The note even states, for all debts public and private. Notes are still a promise to pay at sometime in the future, whereas the bond is complete discharge, settlement and closure. If you never claimed the bond, and when you eventually die, the bill comes due and the bond is converted for discharge of all debts.
Now what authority caused this?

Acts 6:1-3 (KJV)
1 And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.

2 Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.

3 Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.

Verse 1: is stating that the widows were being neglected due to the multitude of disciples trying to pay their debts and when the men died, their wives had nothing because the bill came due. The system was becoming overwhelmed with debt.

Verse 2: Who are the twelve? The twelve disciples (now represented by the 12 Federal Reserve Districts) and they didn't want to have to personally deal with the huge influx of debt accounts (tables). Their energy was better used in carrying on the mission of account settlement (God's Word).

Verse 3: Who are the seven men?
The seven members of the board of governors

So the seven governors represent the 12 districts and they are full of the Holy Ghost and of honest report (claimed their bond for discharge of their own debts, wise, clean hands and in honor)
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out way.  -Mark Twain

Re: Only the Facts

don7411
You are proving Elvicks theory?

Re: Only the Facts

GentleStrength
What you have posted, chainsawz, is very enlightening as you have given much meat here in this whole post.  The more we study, the clearer it becomes that we also are in dishonor, albeit thru ignorance and presumptions.  I too see that discerning the Word of God for true redemption in all facets, is the narrow way that leads to life.

chainsawz wrote
So the seven governors represent the 12 districts and they are full of the Holy Ghost and of honest report (claimed their bond for discharge of their own debts, wise, clean hands and in honor)
Yes, clean hands are important:   "He who comes into equity must come with clean hands." Have you claimed your bond for the settlement of all your debts? I feel strongly that there is clear indication that we are not to return to the FRN for money of exchange as I read it too because then we are...

...no longer a servant but as joint-heirs of Christ (Rom 8:17),
...not paying custom nor tribute as the children are free (Matt. 17:25-27),
...no longer requiring the service of the tutors and governors (Gal 4:2-5)
...the time now is for us to put away these former childish things (1 Cor. 13:11),
...having come out of the bondage of the world and into the bondage of peace (Eph 4:3)
...be separate, touching not unclean things (2 Cor. 6:17-18)
...not serving mammon, sin nor debt (Luke 16:13)
...not providing gold, silver nor scrip in my purse for my sojourns, freely receiving, freely giving (Matt 10:8-10)

Learning as we grow and thankful to learn more as I have heard of others operating without FRN too.  Any additional thoughts?
Freedom is a state of mind.  Mind is a state of being.

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
Once again, this follow up discussion shall not be construed as legal advice, neither shall it be taken as association with any religious beliefs.

I am reminded of the saying: There are always two sides to every coin.
This is a true statement and can be proven by starting at the beginning:
Genesis 1:26 (KJV)
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness……

Two very distinct jurisdictions and operational parameters that exist everywhere.
Good – Evil
Equity – Law
Creditor – Debtor
Old Testament – New Testament
Long form – Short form
Private – Public
Article 4, Section 3, Clause 1 – Article 4, Section 3, Clause 2

You get the point…….

Now, what would you believe the bond to be used for? Read Matthew 18:3-4. Become as a child….the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Since you were born baptized by the blood of Christ and washed through the water of the mother, but under the law, you entered this world with clean hands. It is only when you reach the age of majority can you then claim the inheritance, but you must remain clean. Since we decided to muddy up the water with debt, we must clean ourselves up, i.e., settle the accounting by overturning the tables.  Therefore, the Bond must only be used for discharge, settlement and closure in order to fulfill the law. To make one clean. Only then, can it be proven that you know how to ministrate. Then you no longer require the representation of the Holy Ghost, by the act of giving up the Ghost. In other words, to suffer the civil death. It is done!

Now, ask and you shall receive. But remember, freely receive, freely give. No greed, no envy, no boastfulness, no pride........only love.

In regards to the potter’s field as stated in a previous post, the literal meaning of potter is to be poked, prodded and kicked repeatedly. In other words, manipulated to conform to an un-natural state.
So you spend your whole “letter of the law” life being poked, prodded and kicked, while trying to process in your mind what went wrong and why. The answer is simple….look into the mirror. Are you the image or likeness? What side of the accounting do you wish to be on? Since all debt has been paid for, why are you wanting to roll the dice?

From a well known movie: “I, like God, do not play with dice”.
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out way.  -Mark Twain

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
The Sanhedrin:

There were two classes of rabbinical courts called Sanhedrin, the Great Sanhedrin (Circuit) and the Lesser Sanhedrin (District). The Av Beit Din (Chief) of the court is known as the "Master of the Court" and the most learned and important of the members.

The Chief Judge of the Circuit Court presides over all other lesser courts including District and Probate. Administration takes place "in camera" (private).

Remember, the Certified Copy contains the facts so certified that you are justified. Your assurance policy is knowing that the Holy Ghost is your subrogation.

Subrogation: the substitution of one person or group by another in respect of a debt or insurance claim, accompanied by the transfer of any associated rights and duties.

If this does not happen "in camera" and must take place in the public arena, beware of the 3 temptations as one will be tested. Study these in great detail. Be humble and forgive all trespass.

We are warned to not accept flattering (cordial) titles, promises or take oaths and pledges. Remember, you can choose to testify against yourself by opening the mouth and create presumptions, kill trees by generating mountains of useless paper, or you can let the certified facts speak for themselves.

In the voice of Sgt. Friday, "only the facts, ma'am"
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out way.  -Mark Twain

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
This post was updated on .
The meaning behind the numbers three (3), zero (0) & eight (8)

Three: is the first number to which the meaning "all" was given. It is The Triad, being the number of the whole as it contains the beginning, a middle and an end. The power  of three is universal and is the tripartide nature of the world as heaven, earth, and waters. It is human as body, soul and spirit.

Zero: The balance (neither positive or negative) void.

Eight: The Bible numerology code number 8. The number eight in the Bible signifies Resurrection and Regeneration. It is the number of a new beginning.

Assembled together, they become 308 or: All Balanced Anew (Body, Soul and Spirit now balanced and Ascended)

Now, where may one find the numbers in sequence known as 308?
Example 1: UCC 1.308 (remedy by way of reservation of rights, without recourse (liability).
Example 2: GN 00308.000: Sources and fees for State and Local Vital Statistics Records

In fact, under your own State statute or compiled laws, the State UCC remedy is numbered the same as the Federal. It may even be that knowledge may be found in 308. (period after sequence) and remedy found in .308 (period before sequence)…..just my thoughts.

In addition, this from SSA: Since 1948, most State registrars use a uniform numbering system:
Birth certificates (BCs) issued by the States generally include an 11-digit number in a xxx xx xxxxxx format. The number begins with a 3-digit birth area code number followed by a 2-digit year of registration (almost always the year of birth) and lastly a 6-digit serial registration number (assigned sequentially to each birth as it is filed).

It is also my contention that the number that is needed to go with the Registered Name in order to buy and sell in the world of commerce is the 11 digit Birth Number as detailed by SSA and not the SS #. When looking at the long and short forms provided by each State, the long form is a photocopy of the book form that is in the Local Registrars office (county). This photocopy version does contain the 11 digit Birth Number, but the Local Registrars (county) version DOES NOT. The local copy only contains the location (local file) of the Bond.

So once again, the body is in the county (local) and the registered name and it's matching number is in the state.
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out way.  -Mark Twain

Re: Only the Facts

these are the FACTS

It is written in God's Law that one shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor nor covert or steal thy neighbor's goods for one is to "love thy neighbor" and fulfill the law

It is written in Man's Law that "the intangible right to receive honest services" is a RIGHT guaranteed by the Laws of the Untied States @ 18 USC 1346 and enforced thru 18 USC 241, 242: the golden rule; "right to receive proof of claim along with all the facts and law relied upon" is the conversion of the intangible right into a tangible right; Deprivation of the intangible right is a "scheme to defraud"

anything else is sin and the system is designed to monetize sin.

So, other than some cajones, what else do people require?

There is the Law, go see it fulfilled.

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz: Theory has its place, but how does one in practice claim (Express) the Bond as fulfillment of payment?

GentleStrength: I have been working on avoiding FRNs for years. Local, state and federal "governors and tutors" remain silent when I ask for assistance in achieving this goal. Who do you know that is operating without FRNs? How are they doing so?

boris: I am thankful for the CR(tm) process, but those on the other end of said process are not fond of it and are biased toward the use of FRNs and equivalents. So, they play games like ignore the process, attempt to re-contract, repossess property, shut off utilities, etc. Some of these tactics are major inconveniences. May there be a way to set things up so that we do not have to resort to the CR(tm) process in the first place?

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
franc wrote
chainsawz: Theory has its place, but how does one in practice claim (Express) the Bond as fulfillment of payment?
If you believe this to be theory, then it shall be so. It is not for me to change your mind.

Romans 12:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

2 Corinthians 13:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

6 But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out way.  -Mark Twain

Re: Only the Facts

franc
Perhaps, it is not theory, but it is also not practical, meaning it does not explain the practical steps one is to take in order to claim the Bond as fulfillment of payment. In other words, What documents/forms are involved? What department/agency is the claim made with?

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
There are no documents/forms involved. Again, there is nothing you can say or write that will cause anyone to notice anything. It has already been done for you.

Look at it this way....what do you have in your possession that is recognized by every one that would come against you for any reason? What document (that you did not create) exists for the sole/soul purpose of recording a very important event in your life? Hint: It was never intended to be used for identification.

Just bring the certified facts forward. It is the certified evidence of the bond (gift). It is also certified evidence of the one that represents you (stands by your side, testifying to the fact that the debt has already been discharged).

Just don't try and convert it for purchasing anything....it's only purpose is to "prove" God and thus prove you are an adopted son and co-heir, thus debt free and seeking only equity. Those that seek equity must do equity.

If you feel that you need to "describe" what you are wanting, the words must come from your heart and you must stick to the facts. Everything else is presumption and subject to re-contract for performance (volunteer).

Now go administer the discharge and overturn the tables.
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out way.  -Mark Twain

Re: Only the Facts

GentleStrength
chainsaw, franc & iamsomedude,

Between working and spending time deeply pondering these insightful posts, I see that there is indeed a rewiring of the heart and mind that of necessity must happen first.  There are no "forms" nor "documents" that can already provide the answers that we must ourselves articulate.  In that way we put on the mind of CHRIST and not only see but also feel, think and act from the Oneness and Unity.

I have stood in a sealed federal court case, articulating greater laws like forgiveness of trespasses, denying titles of nobility, acting from a point of third party intervenor and not as surety for the NAME, yet in retrospect there was still some residues of doubt, fear and lack of conviction as to who I AM in truth that caused the dishonor and the measly judgment against the NAME.

So out of humility and yet with knowing, I will keep knocking.
Mat7:7  Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Thank you all again for the Re-MIND-ers.

Freedom is a state of mind.  Mind is a state of being.

Re: Only the Facts

Tony
Gentle Strength.  I thank you for your sincere words.  However, a thought comes to me with regard to this statement:  "yet in retrospect there was still some residues of doubt, fear and lack of conviction as to who I AM in truth that caused the dishonor and the measly judgment against the NAME."

Can anyone [incarnate] truly be 100% at all moments without fear, doubt?

I do not find myself doubting God, as the Promise is surely goodness and mercies shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.  But I too recognize that we are currently in density on planet earth, the time of trials and expiations moving toward regeneration.  Life on planet earth really is what it IS, and we must simply step up to the plate to the best of our ability [and without judgment].

IMO, it is clear this subject has touched all of us within, but still it does not appear any of us have gone past that gate.  To "blame" a misstep when there may not even be one seems harsh.  It just could be where the planet IS consciously and OH SHIT, we want Godward but still we have many who prefer EGO.

I seem to recall Boris, as well as others that maybe IF ONCE WE, as a collective conscious make a decision we are tired of density/duality, then the gates will fly open and our inheritance/peace/joy, etc will flow in abundance.  But MY GUESS is we are currently dealing with a war between souls and I too just wish we ALL would shit or get off the pot, this duality flux really sucks, the desire to move Godward but still having to deal with a "system".

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
This post was updated on .
Once again, this information is not to be construed as legal advice, and neither shall it be construed as of a religious nature. It purely for disussion purposes only.

If the BC was not intended to be used for identification, then what is the intended use? Proof of the Grace of God.

State has two copies offered:

Long form: recording an event, as a delivery of a body. This long form is a photocopy of the local (County) copy.

Short form: registration of the Name, within 28 days of the body.

Both of these State copies have a two seals on the front is in the shape of saw blades. As if this they are cut, or separated from each other. Both of these State copies have two authorities on the bottom with the same name. Both names belong to the State Registrar, one cursive name and one printed name below the cursive name.

The County copy is only proving the body as recorded and has no birth number or state file number on it. It is for local use only, proving you to be justified by the Grace of God. It is also my contention that the local certified copy should be used in place of a Driver's license, as it contains the identification, assurance protection and registration all in one document. This has yet to be proven or even tested, but it seems that this can only be done AFTER you come in with clean hands.

When you operate in civil matters (in commerce) you are required to "sign/sin" the name and print the name below it. The printed Name tells the whole world that the Bond is active as the printed name is the only name on the bond. The signature is your curse for not using the bond appropriately.

We are told that the only "unpardonable" sin is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Since the spirit is in each and every one of us, the Name cannot be blasphemed. It shall not be used in vain or slander. It stands as Truth to everyone on the planet, no matter the jurisdiction, that the price has been paid. That means that EVERY system in existence SHALL honor the facts so stated. Read below (still in full force and effect sine 1901):

Example #1: I receive a summons to appear. Why would I (the body) appear when it is only the Name that is being summoned? Of course, I would gladly accept the gift of Grace and send back the summons with a certified copy of the Birth Certificate as the (only) facts so stated as to the existence and location of the bond for discharge, settlement and closure. No additional words need to be written and/or spoken. The summons only directs the Name to appear, so cause it to happen. Stay in honor. In this instance, if the summons is coming from the county in which you were born, then you can use the certified county copy.

Example #2: If the summons is coming from outside the county of your birth or you live in another state other than your state of birth, then use the certified state long form if you wish.

Example #3: If you have older civil cases that you are wanting to discharge for clean hands, then just file the appropriate copy with the appropriate court clerk for each case. If you have a current foreclosure, lein, or other outstanding civil issue, just enter a certified copy onto each case. Now the bond has been brought forward, and if the case is still open, then the debt is settled. If the case is closed and has not reached the 7 year forgiveness date, then it is now discharged and your hands are washed clean.

Example #4: Criminal matters, without true harm. Again, enter the bond on that as well. If you don't, someone else will, because you abandoned it, thus falling into dishonor and now they must protect the body from dying until payment is received.

Example #5: Criminal matter in which the body is being held. Just demand that the certified facts be brought forward, and then claim it (the bond) as the one representing you. Done

Example #6: Criminal matters in which a true harm was done to someone else. There will be a penalty because you did not love your neighbor. But the bond still provides the remedy for the one that was harmed.

You can go on, and on, and on.....are you seeing the truth?

It is just this simple. Why are we making this difficult by thinking we have to write or speak something? It's already been done for us.