Only the Facts

1234 ... 12

Only the Facts

chainsawz
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Only the Facts

don7411
Are you defending the silence of the lambs?

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Only the Facts

don7411
Verily, my brother I hope you are not defending the Roman Cult.  You bring forth good information, but just like I learned in the only class I took in high school worth mentioning (geometry) theory must be proven.

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Only the Facts

don7411
You are proving Elvicks theory?

Re: Only the Facts

GentleStrength
What you have posted, chainsawz, is very enlightening as you have given much meat here in this whole post.  The more we study, the clearer it becomes that we also are in dishonor, albeit thru ignorance and presumptions.  I too see that discerning the Word of God for true redemption in all facets, is the narrow way that leads to life.

chainsawz wrote
So the seven governors represent the 12 districts and they are full of the Holy Ghost and of honest report (claimed their bond for discharge of their own debts, wise, clean hands and in honor)
Yes, clean hands are important:   "He who comes into equity must come with clean hands." Have you claimed your bond for the settlement of all your debts? I feel strongly that there is clear indication that we are not to return to the FRN for money of exchange as I read it too because then we are...

...no longer a servant but as joint-heirs of Christ (Rom 8:17),
...not paying custom nor tribute as the children are free (Matt. 17:25-27),
...no longer requiring the service of the tutors and governors (Gal 4:2-5)
...the time now is for us to put away these former childish things (1 Cor. 13:11),
...having come out of the bondage of the world and into the bondage of peace (Eph 4:3)
...be separate, touching not unclean things (2 Cor. 6:17-18)
...not serving mammon, sin nor debt (Luke 16:13)
...not providing gold, silver nor scrip in my purse for my sojourns, freely receiving, freely giving (Matt 10:8-10)

Learning as we grow and thankful to learn more as I have heard of others operating without FRN too.  Any additional thoughts?
Freedom is a state of mind.  Mind is a state of being.

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Only the Facts

these are the FACTS

It is written in God's Law that one shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor nor covert or steal thy neighbor's goods for one is to "love thy neighbor" and fulfill the law

It is written in Man's Law that "the intangible right to receive honest services" is a RIGHT guaranteed by the Laws of the Untied States @ 18 USC 1346 and enforced thru 18 USC 241, 242: the golden rule; "right to receive proof of claim along with all the facts and law relied upon" is the conversion of the intangible right into a tangible right; Deprivation of the intangible right is a "scheme to defraud"

anything else is sin and the system is designed to monetize sin.

So, other than some cajones, what else do people require?

There is the Law, go see it fulfilled.

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz: Theory has its place, but how does one in practice claim (Express) the Bond as fulfillment of payment?

GentleStrength: I have been working on avoiding FRNs for years. Local, state and federal "governors and tutors" remain silent when I ask for assistance in achieving this goal. Who do you know that is operating without FRNs? How are they doing so?

boris: I am thankful for the CR(tm) process, but those on the other end of said process are not fond of it and are biased toward the use of FRNs and equivalents. So, they play games like ignore the process, attempt to re-contract, repossess property, shut off utilities, etc. Some of these tactics are major inconveniences. May there be a way to set things up so that we do not have to resort to the CR(tm) process in the first place?

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Only the Facts

franc
Perhaps, it is not theory, but it is also not practical, meaning it does not explain the practical steps one is to take in order to claim the Bond as fulfillment of payment. In other words, What documents/forms are involved? What department/agency is the claim made with?

Re: Only the Facts

chainsawz
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Only the Facts

GentleStrength
chainsaw, franc & iamsomedude,

Between working and spending time deeply pondering these insightful posts, I see that there is indeed a rewiring of the heart and mind that of necessity must happen first.  There are no "forms" nor "documents" that can already provide the answers that we must ourselves articulate.  In that way we put on the mind of CHRIST and not only see but also feel, think and act from the Oneness and Unity.

I have stood in a sealed federal court case, articulating greater laws like forgiveness of trespasses, denying titles of nobility, acting from a point of third party intervenor and not as surety for the NAME, yet in retrospect there was still some residues of doubt, fear and lack of conviction as to who I AM in truth that caused the dishonor and the measly judgment against the NAME.

So out of humility and yet with knowing, I will keep knocking.
Mat7:7  Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Thank you all again for the Re-MIND-ers.

Freedom is a state of mind.  Mind is a state of being.

Re: Only the Facts

Tony
Gentle Strength.  I thank you for your sincere words.  However, a thought comes to me with regard to this statement:  "yet in retrospect there was still some residues of doubt, fear and lack of conviction as to who I AM in truth that caused the dishonor and the measly judgment against the NAME."

Can anyone [incarnate] truly be 100% at all moments without fear, doubt?

I do not find myself doubting God, as the Promise is surely goodness and mercies shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.  But I too recognize that we are currently in density on planet earth, the time of trials and expiations moving toward regeneration.  Life on planet earth really is what it IS, and we must simply step up to the plate to the best of our ability [and without judgment].

IMO, it is clear this subject has touched all of us within, but still it does not appear any of us have gone past that gate.  To "blame" a misstep when there may not even be one seems harsh.  It just could be where the planet IS consciously and OH SHIT, we want Godward but still we have many who prefer EGO.

I seem to recall Boris, as well as others that maybe IF ONCE WE, as a collective conscious make a decision we are tired of density/duality, then the gates will fly open and our inheritance/peace/joy, etc will flow in abundance.  But MY GUESS is we are currently dealing with a war between souls and I too just wish we ALL would shit or get off the pot, this duality flux really sucks, the desire to move Godward but still having to deal with a "system".