On the subject of jurisdiciton

Recommended reading: the 3-feasences

Was talking with someone recently and we both came the conclusion that all one need do to kill just about any case should be to remove it to the Probate Court with the Verification of Complaint (rebuts the presumptions) and ask for the proof of claim as to the jurisdiction and authority the Attorney and/or Agency bringing claim has to administrate a Decedent Federal Reserve Bank (SSN = Federal Reserve Bond) and now, you can use the oath of office and the actions of the attorney as a Breach of Trust if no proof of claim can be forthcoming and the attorney refuses to back-off.

The CR(tm) has many uses and remember, each "non-answer" means no proof of claim to administrate the estate and each "crime" is just one of the 3-feasences:

non-feasence = civil
misfeasance = misdemeanor
malfeasance = felony

And District Court is where one goes to "compel performance" by an "employee of the United States" of whom is "anyone with oath of office" under 28 USC 1361 for that "employee of the United States" has a duty to BOTH the court and the plaintiff as conservators of the peace (as UN Peacekeepers) to take the "peace offering" (AFV/RFV, CR(tm), and Verification of Complaint) to the plaintiff of whom now is compelled to answer with proof of claim regarding inadequacies, jurisdiction, and Things demanded for payment; ELSE  no further action is to be taken other than restoration of the Defendant Postliminy for any other action would be tantamount to an act against peace.

Re: On the subject of jurisdiciton

Rschallmo
Boris

In my case with the Order of Notice that " Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB, d/b/a Christiana Trust, not individually but as trustee for Pretium Mortgage Acquisition Trust" ( that's what they used on the Order) , would I just ask for "Proof of claim as to the jurisdiction and authority the Trustee bringing claim has to administrate a Decedent Federal Reserve Bank. I just want to keep it short and sweet and to the point but I don't want to leave anything out.

I did read about the feasances that " every single court case is all about a- feasance ..."profit" or "benefit"
( usufruct ) resulting from a breach of  duty... UCC 3-307.

I think it's too late to do CR(TM) since I have till December 15 to answer.

When you mention "District Court", is that State or County?

Thanks Bob

Re: On the subject of jurisdiciton

never too late to initiate a CR(tm) "process," but if one is in a non-judicial, one must be willing to take this all the way and stand on their rights.

While the judicial may be "non," writ of possession is not. They STILL must go thru the court to remove the current occupants ... or am I mistaken?

Re: On the subject of jurisdiciton

Rschallmo
See below

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 27, 2017, at 10:14 PM, iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:

never too late to initiate a CR(tm) "process," but if one is in a non-judicial, one must be willing to take this all the way and stand on their rights.
That's where I'm confused about CR(TM) process for the non-judicial state. Although, this process I will be sending it to the trustee and send in a copy to the court right?

While the judicial may be "non," writ of possession is not. They STILL must go thru the court to remove the current occupants ... or am I mistaken?
No they don't have to go thru the court after the send out the" Order of Notice. They petition the court for the Order of Notice to all persons entitled to the benefit of the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act , 50 USC sec 3902 et seq./
Basically all it is is if you were in the active military service of the United States then you may be entitled to the benefits of that relief act. If you object to a foreclosure on the above mentioned property on that basis, then you must file a written appearance and answer in this court.
As soon as that date expires they can do whatever they want

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/On-the-subject-of-jurisdiciton-tp1685p1698.html
To unsubscribe from On the subject of jurisdiciton, click here.

Re: On the subject of jurisdiciton

and this is why the CR(tm) exists ... it TOO is non-judicial, only thing is that it appears that one goes into US District Court to compel the attorney who initiated the claim to deliver the peace to the plaintiff for he is an "employee of the united states" to PRESERVE the peace because that is their damn job, not run this shit thru their paper-mills: their FIRST duty is to the Court and the Court's first duty is to facilitate the restoration of peace.

Re: On the subject of jurisdiciton

Rschallmo
Boris

I need some clarification on doing the initial CR(tm) process. I want to get it ready so I can send it out tomorrow.
1. Do I afv/rfv the Order of Notice and send that in like the old way / stamp and signature on back? Do you notarized it?
2. On the paperwork to send in:
Redemption

Sent from my iPad

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/On-the-subject-of-jurisdiciton-tp1685p1700.html
To unsubscribe from On the subject of jurisdiciton, click here.

Re: On the subject of jurisdiciton

Notary is not required.

I offed an example of an updated version of what we use, but you can use whatever acceptance language you wish.

Just take the original notice and write the acceptance upon it. This is the living man coming to by way of accommodation to subrogate the rights and defenses on behalf of the United States as the foreign beneficiary (with respect to the United States) of the Republican form of government to PROTECT the trust and ensure that either the "the agencies thereof" or the "employees of those agencies" fulfill their duties on behalf of the INTENDED beneficiary of the usufructuary interest: the United States, for all of these guys are usufruct of the people; they are BANKRUPT and to bring claim while in bankruptcy is a crime against humanity (listen the Conversation audios regarding the DC Lawyer)

This is about operating the usufruct and that operation creates a NATURAL split equity trust where in one side (Naked Owner: the living soul) is the Trustee with respect to ensuring the duties of the usufructuary are fulfilled, thus insuring the PROFITS of the usufruct and at the same time, subrogating ALL rights and defenses of the usufructuary and the occupying army is BOTH administrator and usufructuary over the PUBLIC estates (ie: NAME), thus has a DUTY to conserve the peace because the "substance of the object of the usufruct can not be diminished" and if one had dominion over the Earth BEFORE this "inferior usufruct" was established, then one RETAINS that dominion while subjected unto this "inferior usufruct".

Re: On the subject of jurisdiciton

Rschallmo
I will put the " Acceptance of Initial " collection attempt" on the front side and reverse side Accepted for Value... On the Order of Notice.

The bottom one that has " Completed CR accepted / contract/ agreement : Annex A (reverse side), it that one for the Turnabout documents? Do I need to do  the "Verification of Complaint" along with the " Intial CR(tm) process?