OF-90 & OF-91

jose/anna:)
hi Boris,

have been studying these forms and their application for several weeks.  Am now facing an interesting situation which involves the court, the dept of motor vehicles and the drivers' license nbr which has been 'suspended'.

what I've determined is that there has to be two sets completed, one for each of the entities involved since the court turned over the 'case fine' to the DMV who will now be used to collect the court fine so the license can be released.  Or, would sending the forms to the court be sufficient?

I respect your thoughts and wanted to share with you and others to discuss this.  thank you and blessings.

am:/

Re: OF-90 & OF-91

Logos
Looking at these GSA forms it appears they are to be signed by U.S. gov't officers.

What's your take on how this can be used?

Re: OF-90 & OF-91

I don't ... those forms are useless unless you comprehend what you are CONSIDERED within the scheme of things, at this point in time.

when you get the DL + SSN, you create the INDIVIDUAL and attach the body as surety = FEDERAL CONTRACTOR ... the PERSON is the ESTATE of the INDIVIDUAL and this is what is being controlled: the PERSON and the ESTATE has many beneficiaries: the man is just one of the beneficiaries with respect to exercise of inalienable rights; the state is another beneficiary as usufructuary.

The INDIVIDUAL is the EXECUTOR over this ESTATE and TRUSTEE with respect to the PUBLIC DEBT OBLIGATION as a US Citizen rendering the INDIVIDUAL as a DEBTOR with the BANKERS being the CREDITOR because they LOAN the US TREASURY money because the people have yet to undertake the delivery to fulfill the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, thus the BANKERS inalienable rights are protected because that is who is FUNDING THE TRUST, thus the BANKERS are GRANTEES with respect to the PLEDGE and GRANTORS with respect to the USUFRUCT of which the people are BENEFICIARY (see FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES): Through their ignorance (steaks on the table by choice and consent: read Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars AGAIN and AGAIN until it sinks in to those thick skulls), the PEOPLE have volunteered to be SURETY for the PROFITS of the BANKERS.

To remove one's self from being surety, one must TERMINATE the individual (DEBTOR) and this is accomplished by showing EVIDENCE one is a NATIONAL (AFFIDAVIT OF CORRECTION) to rebut the presumption of US Citizen one creates when one gets the DL. Furthermore, one needs to DECLARE ALLEGIANCE to GOD and ACCEPT CHRIST. Then get this RECOGNIZED (adopted as truth).

This is why people file their papers in Georgia (Lamar and Cherokee Counties): A. to get it on the record and B. the get the GREAT SEAL which then places the paperwork into the original 13 colonies thru a RECOGNIZED LAND COURT. Once the Great Seal of Georgia is put on the Cert copies from the county, those cert copies become EVIDENCE under Fed Rules of Evidence of a FOREIGN JUDGMENT (claim). Now, you ship that up to DC and file under a MISC FILING (public notice of claim) and get a cert copy from that filing. Now, you have an ENFORCEABLE FOREIGN JUDGMENT to bring back into the States to begin correcting records and there is NOTHING any of these people can do about it because the evidence REBUTS all presumptions.

We have had others put in their AFFIDAVIT, ALLEGIANCE and ACCEPTANCE into court cases (without filing into Lamar/Cherokee County (Georgia), just the county they were in and get a cert copy of the filing) and the ENTIRE court case just shuts down; disappears:

- A sentencing hearing TERMINATED the day before the hearing; case disappeared

- a guy was harassed by IRS CID for months, he showed up with books and records ... now the IRS doesn't even acknowledge there was an issue

- personal buddy has a warrant out against NAME for the dreaded FTA, and the Deputy was 7 feet away during a property inspection and did nothing, even told some of the guys working on the property there was a warrant after buddy left and that he was "deciding when the best time was to arrest him because buddy was doing such a god job and was such a nice guy" AFTER the Deputy was watching buddy work on the same property for a few hours.

You see, once one rebuts the presumption one is a HEATHEN, the war stops and this is accomplished by ACCEPTING CHRIST and acknowledging one's ALLEGIANCE TO GOD.

We modeled the ALLEGIANCE TO GOD after the Oath of Allegiance used in Philadelphia during the colonial days and used Biblical Quotes. The AFFIDAVIT was just created to show one never took the OATH pursuant to 2 Stat 153, nor swore allegiance to US nor any earthly King/Queen, nor INTENTIONALLY, WILLFULLY, OR KNOWINGLY INTENDED TO MAKE AN ELECTION TO BE TREATED AS A US CITIZEN. Furthermore, we EXPRESSED the TRUST using the Abstract of Living Trust found over on Nolo.com as our template and the UCC Filing we have in Florida provides the information to put into the ABSTRACT (debtors = trustees, secured party = beneficiary).

SEE: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1503

Please Take Notice: We debated about this, but came to the consensus that we shall not nor will not share our paperwork until we are done, so please do not ask. Apologies if this offends people.

Re: OF-90 & OF-91

Yousawhat
I happend to catch something that Kallenbach was talking about last week, that may or may not fit in here.

We use  the Gregorian calendar for the 'birth'/born date instead of Julian.  The Gregorian calendar is named after Pope Gregory.  The Julian date is 13 days ahead, so subtract 13 days from what's on the birth certificate for Julian date.  Should we not make record of  the Julian born date for the man/woman in the affidavit you mentioned above?

Re: OF-90 & OF-91

why not just use the date the registrar received notice and recorded the BC Event ?

The "date of birth" of the man is the date the host nation (RECEIVING NATION: UNITED STATES via STATE OF ENTITY) extended HOSPITALITY .... the date of receipt of the record by registrar is the birth date of the INFANT (PERSON: date property was transferred over to the State for SAFEKEEPING) creating a RESULTING TRUST (ESTATE: INTEREST IN PERSON) and when you went and used the NAME PROPERTY INTEREST (DL = BC + SSN = INDIVIDUAL), the State was EXPECTING TO RECEIVE something: an ESTATE IN EXPECTANCY (USUFRUCTUARY INTEREST), and now since you are WITH-HOLDING of the INTEREST (FAILED TO EXPRESS TRUST), the PERSON (ESTATE = INTERESTS IN PROPERTY) is ADMINISTRATED (FICTION OF LAW), so the court has something to administrate in probate to ensure the CONTRACT UNDER SEAL (BC) takes effect according its purport and tenor and since you did not VOLUNTARILY DELIVER the interest due to IGNORANCE OF FACT, there is a mistake and the mistake is corrected when you COMPLETE DELIVERY and EVIDENCE AS SUCH in some way (Malachi 3:10). ie: the county record

All done under biblical principles to ENSURE a nation of the people by the people and for the people shall be funded "by the Grace of God" for those who died at Gettysburg INSURED that nation would never perish from this earth and all built with a firm reliance upon divine Providence.

Re: OF-90 & OF-91

Boris, I basically understand the issue to surrender [the claim to] the usufruct and assign/deliver the reversionary interest to and for the account of the United States, as usufructuary. I had even accepted and acknowledged the offer as outlined in the last line of the Declaration of Independence: “And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.” I am more than willing to provide any checks made payable to the name that I may receive to the authorized public trustee to help reduce the public debt. If my understanding is correct, the public trustee MUST step up to the plate and administrate the person/name according to the rule of usufruct. This all may be legally correct [certainly close to it] and the public trustee SHOULD acquit and discharge all obligations of the name per 12 USC 95a; however, it does not seem to be happening.. Like many, I am not whining, complaining or even angry. Without doubt, like many, we are all frustrated. Yesterday, I went down to the federal court clerk to inquire about filing a federal misc filing. The clerk provided me info – attached. I said, it was not a case per se but rather a public notice that is to be given a case number by you, the clerk. She said she did not hear of such a thing. I know you do not recommend public filings of docs; however, I had sent numerous Private and Confidential Communications from the Pope down to the local county government, with basically no response. I wanted to file approximately 350 pages of these docs into the federal record. I got no where. Now I see you are recommending American National – to rebut the presumption. of US citizenship. Does not the surrender and RI delivery rebut the presumption? I had done affidavits with God and scriptures within the doc that too made it absolutely clear that I did not nor do I consent to accept liability for the fiction/name and I did not knowingly or intentionally volunteer to such status. As a matter of fact, I sent an example Declaratory Judgment up to the AG of the birth state, similar to what Ken W had suggested. Yet another attempt to get a response. Again, no response. If one were to have American National status, is one still responsible for the name’s bill? Does it become a mute point? How does one sign or not sign in this allegiance to God? First name only or the full name? An American National is still a person per 8 USC 1503. Does this conflict with citizen v national, since the name in and of itself is state property? When you say living trust, do you mean revocable living trust or something else? I see you terminated the US as the SPC, sent confirmation to BRE Trust and made Salvare the new SPC? Our time is running short, the handwriting is on the wall. I understand reluctance to share docs, and I do not believe anyone should copy exactly someone else’s work, theory OK, but it must come from the individual’s own thinking and words on the matter, as it will one day be required to explain. Do you think you can do a talkshoe to discuss this.? I still am “stuck” in the surrender mind set and not seeing how expressing the trust/SPC is working.

Re: OF-90 & OF-91

calm down dude

this isn't a race ... it will be done when it is done.

This is why I told everyone to have some patience. I've been at this 20 long years and I too am frustrated, but it appears as if you are pissed over failed expectations, so I have to ask: what did you expect?? We get some miraculous results when we apply the understanding. Maybe not black-card-I-can-buy-anything-I-want type results, YET, but miraculous results none the less.

... the salvare thing is because I was cancelling the UCC's that I didn't need any more and I guess I missed one ...  but people please stop treating what I do or say as fucking gospel because it is not. I only know the philosophy behind matters not the law, this is why I have a buddy who speaks law matching the philosophy.

I am just some dude; a fool.

That is the entomology of the word "dude" ... it means "fool" in old German; Fool, the zero card of the Tarot ... The Fool Tarot card meaning deals with that youthful exuberance we feel when starting out on a new adventure or taking a journey of faith. We feel anticipation, butterflies flutter in our stomach, and our skin prickles with excitement...our journey is underway - we're unstoppable!

However, along with this passion comes impetuousness. The Fool makes no plans, or gives no thought to possible complications along the way. Happy to be doing something different, the Fool blindly sets out where all else may fear to tread.

Truth is .. I haven't the foggiest clue of where to go or to whom you speak and I have made this known from the get go.

I only know the direction; I know everything about nothing.

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just... *do* things.” - Joker ~ Heath Ledger

Re: OF-90 & OF-91

Tony
What did I expect?  Without sounding stupid or even naïve - here WE are trying to help not only the United States, a PUPBLIC TRUST FOR THE PEOPLE which THEY, the public officials have taken an oath to support, uphold and protect but too, to help the future generations, including the future generations of those that have taken the oath SO THAT future generations do not become sold into a debtor's prison.  When I spoke with the director of vital records who just had a grandchild born, I said, do you realize what this is all about?  What about your new born grandchild.  The asshole agreed but did nothing.

Boris, I have deep profound respect for you but I do not want this to sound like bullshit.  When I heard you on Capt Jade, after some years of studying, it was you that tied the spiritual with the man's law.  I can not say I exactly see you as a guru, but rather someone who has some insight.  Others tried to explain but I continued to keep them separate.  What you said resonated with me COMPLETELY.  I had began studying spirituality and this "peaceful inhabitant" thinking was really a natural progression.  Do not call yourself a fool.  Fools are those who continue to believe the illusion is real and that potentially everything they "harvest here on earth" they take with them in the next life.  If folks stopped for a few minutes and asked:  WTF is this all about, life.  Golly there must be SOME purpose.  When I hear people speak of "their plights in life", it is yet another reminder to me, that GRACE is always present and I am blessed.  My frustration is gee, I get it, now what more can I do to seal the deal - [I believe in reincarnation, and for me, making sure this gets done, seems to me, a pinnacle - it is like confirmation, YES, it is an illusion, I get my purpose is to learn, be of service to others that we are one, there is no separation, wow ain't it all great.  Now let us ALL get off our asses and make heaven here on earth.  We choose this hell.  WTF, was I ever thinking?

When speaking in general conversation with people, it amazes me how ignorant they are when it comes to "money", seriously.  It never seems to be enough.  I had never had an issue with money because I never made it my god.  Over the years, I have asked:  Have you ever really read what is written on the money?  It says federal reserve NOTE.  It has no value and legally, that paper represent debt obligations of the Untied States.  Who do you think backs that worthless dead paper?  YOUR ASS.  If I sound nutty, honestly, I do not act that way, BUT my gut tells me that our lives here in the United States VERY SOON is going to change drastically and this is why I tell people our time is short.  There are many signs.  A Hillary is just coming to the surface, that is nothing compared to what happens behind the scenes.

Boris, when you are ready to disseminate the info, please let us know.  Again, I suspect I have the pieces [most at least], it is just somehow not being recognized.  I will look into the American National thing a little bit more.  thanks

Re: OF-90 & OF-91

Fathers son
a·bey·ance
əˈbāəns/Submit
noun
a state of temporary disuse or suspension.
"matters were held in abeyance pending further inquiries"
synonyms: in suspension, in a state of suspension, in a state of dormancy, in a state of uncertainty, in remission; More
LAW
the position of being without, or waiting for, an owner or claimant.

Re: OF-90 & OF-91

Fathers son
Doors not open because true intent will manifest. And i see alot of anger and frustration on this forum.  An angry man wont get squat.  Just keep attracting the war within their heart.  When the light is shining from within us then we shall pass.  We all go through the anger stage. Some never pass it and stay in it.  Mine was years ago when i didnt fully get the big picture. This is all me and my universe. All in your mind.  Boris is just following the universe.  I wouldnt be giving advice yo anyone on here of the internet for that matter.  Read and leave the ego is the way out. But anger is the ego. Not following another mans process if surrender.  What does he know. Hes still working it out. So follow at your own risk.  This is what has always bothered me about this whole ride. People who lack comprehension just blindly follow others on the net. And i did to so shame on me

Look until we come to love and real love. Anyone who supports trump isnt vibrating in love. Then they wont pass. Im not a clinton supportor either as i dont have a alligenve to polotics. The point is get all that shit out.  Then its clear. We have been acting as sinners. Worshiping a false idol in our name. Thinking it was us for awhile. Fighting at any judgement or opinion of the name. Thinking it was you no wonder you were fighting the state who has an interest in the entity. So you possessed a name. To be possessed is to have a demon inside you.

So until you woke up. And really figured out who you are. I mean really. You didnt realize you were a reprobate being controlled by the probate court under the estate being probated and you acting as executor deson tort.  Dead in law. Infant minor.   But remember christ died for your sin. And sin is a debt. On the accounting cross of debit and credits. But none of us have accepted christ yet as our savor or we wpuldnt be on this forum .  How do you do that you say. Well accept yhe bible as the trust law of god. And run the testamentary Estate accordingly to the word of the book.  All that the court keeps account of is the record. And to record is an accounting. And any event that shalle be recorded shall be.  You have no record of accepting christ an the trust of god. Instead we rather be in the Constitution trust. Complaining abouy our parents since we cant have access to the trust funds. Im right here with you. Im still in the works of doing gods work.  The court is where yout remedy lies. Not a church. Remember the court is the church. The seperation of church and state is an illusion for the ignorant

Re: OF-90 & OF-91

Tony
I do not disagree with you.  Starting my letters off with, "I come to you in peace and in support of the United States", I do not see as adversarial.  The subject in and of itself is adversarial or warring, since what I am discussing, in essence, is for 1.  Them to step up to the plate and 2 I ain't a surety for their personal profit and gain.  I do not see me as warring with them, but rather "the jig is up".

I believe I had previously stated that I cam to this study AFTER the study of spirituality.  It was really a natural progression.  It is all about Love, again, I agree.  But I can not force someone to Love.  I can only do my very best to demonstrate this action.

Here I do not agree with you.  The ego is a tool to be used on planet earth.  Yes, the acronym of EGO is edging God out.  But I do not mean it from this perspective.  I mean this as ego serves a purpose of warning the body as needed, ie as a dog is ready to attack, you move your feet fast.  This is a fine point.

We are like onions, as we begin to be peeled, we get down to the core.  I appreciate Boris because he was a bridge to what I knew in spiritual study that I was not connecting to this study.  This is all.  True, I did copy some of his ideas but not verbatim.  We do not answer to God as a group, thus, we are left "with our own consciousness' to answer to the Royal Law and what we did or failed to do."   This is how I approached my notices, correspondences, etc.

No, I did not think the name is me.  In many avenues, I tried different things in order to get a response.  The Declaratory Judgment I sent up to the state asked the question, what are MY rights, duties and obligations to this entity of the state?  This is after I had surrendered and released etc to and for the United States, as usufructuary.

I accept Christ as the way shower.  He is not the only Son of God.  We are all sons/daughters of God.  I agree with many scriptures contained within the Bible, but not every sentence.  Stuff was put in and taken out by man for his convenience.  Much Truth in there, YES!.  Everything, I do not agree.

Yes, and I too went to the local probate court and dropped off 56 pages.  No response.  As I stated before, the church was yet another "avenue" because it is just as political as Hillary.  They have connections.  Again useless does what useless is.

AND to finally be most clear.  I SENSE the signs are present.  No the sky is not falling.  Nonetheless, the signs are present, OUR TIME IS SHORT to get on the right side or the left side, the separation of the wheat and the chaff.  YES?  What does this mean exactly?  I do not know, but from Nostradamus to current seers, there seems to be a consensus, we have the last pope and last president of the US.  This shit with Hillary coming out is not by accident.  We are in the beginning stage of Aquarius.  If I sound a bit - well, nutty, it is only because - so much bubbling, false appearance/illusion or not, we who have a clue must make diligent effort to be on the right side because the other side ain't going to be pretty.

Re: OF-90 & OF-91

Fathers son
Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.

Re: OF-90 & OF-91

rowanlefwyn
I am going to concur we need to do this, try to do this, without any expectations but I'll be damned if the most unusual things didn't just  occur from my attempts to get on the right side. Getting on the right side isn't always evidenced by having our filings/ declarations, affidavits, pledges, etc  acknowledged or respected. We are doing this because its the correct thing to do. You can utterly fail at all attempts at this but still be on the right side, still be trying to be on the right side. We do it because its the correct thing to do. We have to correct ourselves to get right with God, no?

I started this in late 2014. I had some decent successes in certain areas like the IRS and clearing my credit report but I'm not queen of the hill living it up with Black Visa. My desire was to be out of debt, and to have a decent place to live, and not continue living/earning like a slave. I have worked hard all my life, and have zero to show for it doing it the wrong way.

The frustration comes from expecting. Do it because its the right thing to do. 2 years later I'm living in half million dollar house, an estate actually, that I don't own but is nonetheless my home, and I might have 60 dollars worth of IOUS in my pocket. Not sure how I got here but...

SOMETHING HAPPENED.

Granted people are now scared of me and think I'm crazy and even call me lazy because I'm not living the slave dream ....(I have zero .idea how I can learn the innate nature of all this stuff and be considered lazy when those who can't even get an inkling of it nor even try  do not consider themselves lazy).

Do it and see what happens. In the end it doesn't matter about your idea of success. Your ideas are not HIS ideas. Your ways are not His.

Success comes in the strangest ways that we least expected.