New info? Patents/Copyrights/MERS & much more!

New info? Patents/Copyrights/MERS & much more!

alentejo angel
I don't know whether this will help anyone else. [Doesn't help me 'cos it's  w-a-y  over my head  and, as far as I can tell, 'Merika-centric again] but it's a 4 hr. call with Ken Dost. Perhaps this is new to some and may aid further comprehension.
Anyway, for what it's worth, here goes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiWYTAo2bQ0
🌹💖
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: New info? Patents/Copyrights/MERS & much more!

It is only "Merika-centric" because people do not realize that America is a TRUST and everyone on Earth has an estate within this trust, they have just yet to claim.

The BC from another country operates exactly the same way as it does in the United States.

The BC STILL registers and records an interest of that country; evidence of a TAXPAYER so the country can receive loans and other subsidies from the IMF. This renders whomever that has one as the one holding the usufructuary interest because the BC was registered and recorded in a state of infancy.

The ONLY difference between the Untied States and the rest of the world: the rest of the world uses the UN Treaties and such to access the trust as the UN is the TRUSTEE for all public offices of the United States have been transferred the the UN. The Human and Political Rights Treaty is basically a mash-up of the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence, some other US Laws and other English Common Law, sprinkled and peppered with international conventions.

The UN Treaties I would start to look into would be Convention of Salvage, Human and Political Rights, Hague, Red Cross, Geneva, and Lieber Code; Lieber Code being a foundation document. All of those will lead you to the same path those currently in the United States will follow to lead you out of Babylon.

Every current nation of Earth is a TRUSTEE and every nation has "laws" enacted to operate as such and protect the beneficiaries of the Cestui Que; just pray unto our Father who art in Heaven for guidance.

Re: New info? Patents/Copyrights/MERS & much more!

Rasdiggy
Thanks Boris   thats what my email to you was about

non

Re: New info? Patents/Copyrights/MERS & much more!

non
a brilliant happenstance of typing that you included in your post

"The ONLY difference between the Untied States....."

my comprehension of things :

The “loan” from the IMF is “front-end loaded”  i.e. the infant has no present value as contributor, well statistically, the current present value is negative, since it consumes more than it produces, yet the infant has potential, it has a future value, and an investment in the infants potential [schooling, health care, municipal infrastructure…] is made today for fruits of tomorrow.

In this world, the IMF is GOD, it is IMF stuff that is being used – monetary value -  the dust of the IMF world from which all created in said world results.  Get your own dust, and man did, man created an alternate world, based upon the perfect model, that of the ever-living God.

Read Genesis 1:1 to 2:4 inclusive.  That is the written constitution of God’s world.  You are incorporated into God’s creation by your presence on God’s earth; both being God’s creations.

YOU are incorporated into the legal system world by your presence as an inhabitant on a territory, a territory surveyed and claimed as part of the legal construct known as “The Municipality of ______”  that is the constitution, the formation of said legal entity. [or City of ___ or State of ___].  And YOU has a survey as well, evidenced by the document styled Birth Certificate, certain surveyed measures appear there, yeah?

Life is more understandable when you look to the original blueprint for the operation of the “knock-offs”.  The knock-off known as “the world” functions very well because it is patterned upon the divine model of the master creator, God.

God created everything, and laid claim to it, published the constitution of it, and associated regulations, and left notice on a lot of pews and pretty much in every motel room of North America, so that You could be aware of what you are a part of.

This world GOD mirrored these divine acts, so that YOU can read the Constitution of what YOU are part of.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: New info? Patents/Copyrights/MERS & much more!

Donna
Thanks Boris, I've been searching through your site and web regarding this information for months.  Anyone searching your site for the same, Australia, public trust, US, UN, this may help them find this information too