Name and D.O.B.

Hallow
You all are barking up the wrong tree. The name you give as your name did not exist on the day you give as the date of birth. It was born, came into existence, fact, on the date of registration. That is the date your estate identified by the full name in the custody of the Registrar General was registered.

A certification of birth and birth certificate show three names, not one. Given, e.g. John, and surname, e.g. Smith = two names. The comma as seen in the name on a birth certificate creates a separation, e.g. SMITH, JOHN. This identifies your, yes your full name in the custody of the Registrar.

The birth records, the proof admissible in court, show 3 names. Given, surname, and full name. One of these names is ‘your name’, speaks to you, and one the name of your estate. Your full name, the name of your estate, your birthright, your property, is in custody. The holder of it is the legal title holder and you the equitable owner. But if you keep saying my name is e.g. John Smith, or answer to that name, you are nothing. There is no John Smith. IT IS A FICTION AND SO is everyone who does that.
If you want your liberty, access to your estate held in custody, out of legal land and into the land of milk and honey, you will have to come into harmony with the facts so certified as indicated on birth related documents.

These documents are admissible as proof of the facts so certified. The proof is proof and judges decide cases on the facts. As of now, all or most of you, are living a fake existence and have no clue how that is or what I mean. It is this fake life you live that you are in bondage and will never get access to your birthright, liberty, control of property. You cannot get back into the Garden of Eden until you stop living a fake life and get real. You can say you are presumed dead and you are if you say my name is e.g. John Smith.

People continuously identify themselves by a name that is not their name; a name that does not in fact exist on the date they give as the date of birth.

So why people say my name is, e.g. John Smith? Why do people say my name is e.g. John Smith and my date of birth is xyz?

The facts, the proof, there is no e.g. John Smith born on the date of birth. There is no John Smith period. Look at the birth documents. John Smith and Mr. Smith is the debtor; trustee of his own estate, knowingly or unknowingly no one knows. The onus is on John to come forth. If John Smith come forth then John did not and as John Smith does not actually exist neither then does John let alone does he have rights other than those prescribed. And this is the biggy, he is not in capacity to claim his birthright. There is no connection of John to it because John said I am John Smith, a fiction, a person, a man wearing a mask. The birthright belongs to John. For claiming to be John Smith he just made himself a dead-beat debtor. He does the same when he accepts claims, notices, mail or other services addressed to John Smith. He made himself legal title holder, trustee of his own estate. The heir, the equitable owner, killed himself. Now you know why the government is playing the part of the equitable owner, making law with respect to property that is actually Johns property except John claims to be John Smith so now he is in possession of property that does not belong to him; hence, acting trustee. To compound the matter, John has not come forth to claim his estate in the custody of the Registrar.

The good news is, John can come back to Life; RESURRECT.

When John does then John is the Life upon which the estate does depend, he is then and there the equitable owner, and the holder of his birthright the legal title holder or true trustee. I emphasis the use of John to drive a point home here. Look at the proof what your name is, the one you go by or should go by, period. John has one name and one name only to go by, answer to etc. and John Smith/JOHN SMITH are not it. Look at the proof. There are two names on the birth certificate, SMITH and JOHN. The comma separates the names and case size is irrelevant. You will not find a John Smith in any birth registry (= one name/fiction). That is not how the names are recorded, fact.

The full name is not also the given name, fact; it is John’s foundation. His Life and all he does is built on his full name but he never received delivery of it. It is in custody/trust sitting there waiting for John, the equitable owner, to show up; thereby transferring trustee duties to where they were intended to be.

The equitable titleholder, John, has the right to call for, claim, legal title, giving him allodial title. John takes constructive delivery of legal title the moment he makes claim to his birthright. John empowered himself. This is what gives him control over the trustee and control of, not ownership of, property. He now makes the law with respect to property under his control; means, John gives the orders and the trustee carries them out for and on behalf of the estate. Like they do in bankruptcy except this is not about bankruptcy.

See, partial legal title in a birth certificate passes to the recipient. When we used the birth certificate as evidence of our identity, we became legal title holder and the issuer of partial legal title took control. What we are doing here, what I am talking about, doing the same thing back on them. When John gets constructive delivery of legal title he leaves partial legal title with whom he claims the legal title from. Why, because they still have custody of John’s full name, his interest, the basis of it.

The true date of birth, the coming into existence of John’s full name, his estate and the acknowledgement of it, fact, is the date of registration. The full name and the estate did not exist prior to that date. There is no evidence that will prove the contrary. Cases sizes of names may vary but it is not relevant. The exception being John’s name. His name is one, get it right, and the target, your full name and who holds it. Be it Smith, John, or SMITH, JOHN, matters not.

You have to have it settled well in your mind that the government does not register people when it registers births. Other than the extraction of you from the womb of a woman, the event, what follows has nothing to do with you but collection of information for the registration of your estate, your birthright. This is the interest a birth certificate identifies. This must be claimed and only John can do it. As of now he is presumed missing. So all he need to is show up alive. He, not John Smith, is the Life upon which the estate doeth depend.

Keep it simple and the past will be swallowed up as if it never happened; the rebirth, born again, in God’s Garden free of government license.

A judge is to decide a case on the facts.

Pretty powerful when you consider the BC and SoB are admissible in a court as proof of the facts. SO YOU’D WANT TO SEE THE FACTS ON THOSE DOCUMENTS, WHAT IS THERE AND WHEN IT IS THERE, DATE. Take note as well what is not there contrary to what you have been claiming is there. A mind phuk. Everything you need to know, the facts as certified, admissible as proof, are on the birth certificate. In addition, you did not take delivery of your full name by way of the birth certificate. It is an ‘extract’. It is not evidence of your identity but of your interest AND who holds it. But that is for you to decide if it is or not.

Not that one has to go to court but dare anyone to whom you present the facts ignore them? It would be at his or her own peril. This is the government proof I am speaking of.

Open thine eyes. LOOK AT THE FACTS, THEY ARE PROOF…………..You’ve had it all this time. Nothing else matters, nothing else is relevant.

Study up on given name, surname, full name, equitable title, equitable interest, equitable owner, legal title. Only one of those names will get one access to his or her God-given birthright, inheritance, and only one is the estate name, the identifiable interest.

The ramifications for not knowing thyself are grave, literally. Not one in a million will get it right.

I AM

Re: Name and D.O.B.

liberated
I AM that, I AM

Thanks for sharing and reminder. Howie addressed this in past posts of not using the surname
and your points cross the t's" and dot the i's

Interesting on the COLB I received from State has only a Surname, which I suspect I need to get
more copies seeing I am not in receipt of any.

Re: Name and D.O.B.

Let's just make this too damn simple:

Liberated is holding a "birth certificate" ...

Whose NAME is at the top?
Who holds the information printed on the "birth certificate"?
Who bought the paper it was printed on?
Who registered the damn thing?

What does registration mean?

Therefore, if you claim to be the information, would you claim to be owned?

Now, under what authority does ANYONE use that damn thing to identify or recognize the one using it?

To this date, NO court, no body, has answered this question; therefore there is no authority other than your own ignorance; not fraud nor anything blaming someone else.

There you go.

Its that damn simple.

Re: Name and D.O.B.

Hallow

Re: Name and D.O.B.

Need a tweak of clarity

when I read "The true date of birth, the coming into existence of John’s full name, his estate and the acknowledgement of it, fact, is the date of registration. The full name and the estate did not exist prior to that date. There is no evidence that will prove the contrary. Cases sizes of names may vary but it is not relevant. The exception being John’s name. His name is one, get it right, and the target, your full name and who holds it. Be it Smith, John, or SMITH, JOHN, matters not."

I'm comprehending that John although created by God on a certain date, Johns full name, ie John Smith exist as of the date of registration. In other words John never having a surname or LAST name does the acceptance or claim and accordingly than uses the full name once in accordance with the entire record and estate? thus the merger.  Or John only and always uses John and only John?

Re: Name and D.O.B.

Hallow
This is a game changer
Every document in existence with the name John Smith on it is a false document. Why, because John Smith does not in fact exist, notwithstanding you helped give John Smith into a quasi existence. With this knowledge you can stop any and all efforts to get something from you. The issuing of these false documents can lead to a charge of theft, forgery, fraud. Not that we want to go down those roads but we can certainly point this false document thing out. We have the proof admissible in court that John Smith does not in fact exist, let alone on the alleged date of birth. This is a call for the wise as a serpent, tame as a dove.

321 Criminal Code of Canada see forgery defined at s. 366. See also 367, 368, 368.1
false document means a document
(a) the whole or a material part of which purports to be made by or on behalf of a person
(i) who did not make it or authorize it to be made,
or
(ii) who did not in fact exist,
(b) that is made by or on behalf of the person who purports to make it but is false in some material particular,
(c) that is made in the name of an existing person, by him or under his authority, with a fraudulent intention that it should pass as being made by a person, real or fictitious, other than the person who makes it or under whose authority it is made……………………

Uttering false document with intent to commit theft or fraud, 322 C.C.C. This is an act of conversion, converting our interest to their interest.

It could be said that John Smith did authorize the document to be made, e.g. a speeding ticket. A consequence of being a member of the Canadian family. Marcus explained that part quite well. But when John wakes up that his name is John, not John Smith, then the authority does not exist because John is not a member of the Canadian family; he is outside of the scope of government jurisdiction.

Re: Name and D.O.B.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

When you come with philosophy, come with your wallet; What is in yours? Else, just go live in the woods and gather mushrooms.

Re: Name and D.O.B.

strong words Boris... please expand on how you came to your conclusion

Re: Name and D.O.B.

Crazy Mark
From Me!!!

You can join the call tonight and learn something, for once, instead of trolling this site looking to promote your BS.

You never come with your wallet; and in the name of Capital One "What's in your wallet?"

Mushrooms?

Re: Name and D.O.B.

Crazy MArk
Can't edit last but meant directly to Vic Beck

Re: Name and D.O.B.

Hello crazy Mark,

I in no way troll any sites nor do I promote BS

you questioned what's in my wallet... Equity is in my wallet... who do you bank with the Bank of Shrooms?

Re: Name and D.O.B.

Crazy MArk
Sorry Brv, last was meant for Vic Beck. You were in the cross fire. Besides I don't think you get the wallet jab...something I have been using for quite some time.

I have been a direct part of this process for a decade now. I have advocated the reduction of the sauce to the level Boris and Assoc. have brought it to so that the simplest of minds can at least get the jest of it.

We have toiled the cultivation of what we discovered through a lot of effort in the community. Even Vic Beck is part of this and he does not even know it. That's sad. There is nothing evil under the sun except our vision of it. If the people of the word would just see that there would be less frustration over Boris and assoc. philosophy. It is just that simple

And, the "Lord's Prayer" has just beamed upon us with that vision. You listening Vic? That part comes from your camp!

So in fairness to your question do I have intercourse with the "Bank of Shrooms?" I'd have to say NO.

I do business with the "Bank of Experience"

I am dedicating this message to my good friend Dave Androsov, of Vancouver and in his own words:

"Cha cha cha"

Re: Name and D.O.B.

just read the articles and posts within the site and forums ... you would not even have to ask this question, but it appears the saying is correct: "people are enslaved because people do not read." I am more led to believe that the people are getting fucted because even if they did read, they do not critically think and want everything explained and spoon fed to them.

ALL property stands abandoned; held in trust, and the NAME is one's interface within to the Trust; NAME does exist, even if it is just on paper.

NAME acts just like Jesus ... to say NAME does not exist is a denial and rejection of Christ and thus subjects one to continued "martyrdom" ... the problem is that people want to BE Christ instead of just ACCEPTING Christ and let Christ do his duty. To accept that NAME as-if it were you is to ACT as a Idol; and idolatry is a sin: rendering one a Martyr.

The resistance people face is due to the fact the PEOPLE who currently occupy these public offices are CORRUPT ... not the system, but the PEOPLE. That is the nature of corruption. All these guys had to do was take over KEY offices and you suddenly have the ILLUSION of "system is broken is we must reject and fight it", when in fact it is just corruption; the people do not even comprehend they are in the middle of a spiritual war that plays out in the material realm and this line of thinking that the NAME does not exist does nothing but PROTECT those who are CORRUPTED because now those who fight abandon their rightful claims as Co-Heir with Christ because they REJECT the Kingdom and ALLOW the CORRUPTED to remain in those positions of "power and authority," thus furthering their own enslavement.

Everything has been created by the will of God ... if anyone believes otherwise, then they must believe Satan (Lucifer) won the War and this is just intolerable and blasphemous. Everything was created for a REASON and that NAME has a purpose to its existence; even if Hallow and others reject it, and it is NOT to enslave; That NAME is just being MISUED by those who HATE our Father to punish those who accept Christ.

But if you read thru the site and articles, you would already know my stance; therefore, I know you have not because of your question. This has nothing to do with does the name exist or not, it has to do with someone using another as surety to insure some "prison contract" or "pension" gets serviced which creates a NATURAL usufruct by operation of DIVINE Law, which is being REJECTED by those same PEOPLE attempting to create a MONOPOLY on your life and posts such as this do nothing to STOP the cause, because here in Florida and elsewhere, they don't fucking care; all they care about is their precious "procedure" and if you do not follow it, you do not gain access to the courts which creates a fucking MONOPLOY and if people would just fucking stop with the "NAME don't exist" and "I ain't such and such" bullshit and learn to operate properly according the CHARTER of the Nation that granted one hospitality while keeping to their duty to our Father, then we all can bring heaven down here to earth and stop the insanity.