NOTICE: Forum postings

Locked 2 messages Options

NOTICE: Forum postings

I have noticed there is some problems with registering new members. Not sure what the problem is or how to fix it, but I am working on it. So, until such time, I have removed the restrictions for posting to (hopefully) allow for unregistered users and such (basically anyone) to post questions and such.

Also, the forum and the newsletter are 2 different subscriptions. Sorry, it is just the way the site came together. So, if you wish to receive newsletter (when i actually do them) please use the subscription sign-up form on the left side of most pages under the menu.

We shall see how this goes.

Thank you.

Re: NOTICE: Forum postings

Well, that was both a failure and a success.

Failure in that by allowing anyone to be able to post, it appears I attracted an whole host of problematic people, which is a huge success because now we KNOW we are in the "DANGER-ZONE" for Truth.

I apologize for any disruptions in the learning. I have removed the troublesome users and deleted their postings. I will further remove any remnant that interferes.

The forum has a policy of "no censorship," but the Trolls came out of the woodwork, took their personal swipes at me, and have exposed themselves and, holy shit, I was under-prepared for this one. This is my first forum and I like talking to people; it is my fault that it got this far and I will monitor and act more diligently with respect to "troll-types" ... Those users have been banned; their posts deleted.

Now, back to the task at hand cause we just ain't goona take it anymore.

Love you all and Thank you.