NON UCC-1 Held in Trust:

william-michael
i went looking to make sure the addresses and names are correct on the Organization Names for the Non-Ucc-1.  I found that the address of the Catholic Bishop of Chicago, a Corporation Sole may be at 835 North Rush Street and NOT at 850 North Rush Street.

ALSO when doing the Organization Name should the word "The" not be in the name?  i.e. "The Executive Office of the United States Government" Vs "Executive Office of the United States Government"

Could anyone help verify these two questions?

Thanks.

Re: NON UCC-1 Held in Trust:

Always use any information found and verified by yourself; first hand knowledge trumps everything else.

This is why I tell people to actually do their own leg work for all I do is point a direction; a guide, not a definitive source.