My head hurts, can someone explains what is the final goal?

My head hurts, can someone explains what is the final goal?

Gavilan
What is the ultimate purpose? If one remains bound and trapped here in this reality what's the final purpose of it all?

Re: My head hurts, can someone explains what is the final goal?

this reality is just a construct resulting from the interactions of ALL inhabitants on a spiritual level.

All you are doing to gaining control of the interface thru which you operate for:

“We of this mighty western Republic have to grapple with the dangers that spring from popular self-government tried on a scale incomparably vaster than ever before in the history of mankind, and from an abounding material prosperity greater also than anything which the world has hitherto seen.

As regards the first set of dangers, it behooves us to remember that men can never escape being governed.  Either they must govern themselves or they must submit to being governed by others.  If from lawlessness or fickleness, from folly or self-indulgence, they refuse to govern themselves then most assuredly in the end they will have to be governed from the outside.  They can prevent the need of government from without only by showing they possess the power of government from within.  A sovereign cannot make excuses for his failures; a sovereign must accept the responsibility for the exercise of power that inheres in him; and where, as is true in our Republic, the people are sovereign, then the people must show a sober understanding and a sane and steadfast purpose if they are to preserve that orderly liberty upon which as a foundation every republic must rest.

[President Theodore Roosevelt; Opening of the Jamestown Exposition; Norfolk, VA, April 26, 1907]

Re: My head hurts, can someone explains what is the final goal?

Here is more from Roosevelt regarding self-governance:

The absolute prerequisite for successful self-government in any people is the power of self-restraint which refuses to follow either the wild-eyed extremists of radicalism or the dull-eyed extremists of reaction. Either set of extremists will wreck the Nation just as certainly as the other. (September 12, 1918.)

Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star, 213. SELF-GOVERNMENT — RESPONSIBILITIES OF. You cannot give self-government to anybody. He has got to earn it for himself. You can give him the chance to obtain self-government, but he himself out of his own heart must do the governing. He must govern himself. That is what it means. That is what self-government means. . . . There must be control. There must be mastery, somewhere, and if there is no self- control and self-mastery, the control and the mastery will ultimately be imposed from without. (At University of Wisconsin, Madison, April 15, 1911.) Mem. Ed. XV, 548; Nat. Ed. XIII, 594.

When I say that I believe not only in the right of the people to rule, but in their duty to rule themselves and to refuse to submit to being ruled by others, I am not using a figure of speech, I am speaking of a vital issue which fundamentally affects our whole American life. I not merely admit but insist that in all government, and especially in popular government, there must be control; and, furthermore, that if control does not come from within it must come from without. Therefore it is essential that any people which engages in the difficult experiment of self-government should be able to practice self-control. There are peoples in the world which have proved by their lamentable experiences that they are not capable of this self-control; but I contend that the American people most emphatically are capable of it. I hold that in the long run, taken as a whole, our people can and will govern themselves a great deal better than any small set of men can govern them. (At St. Louis, Mo., March 28, 1912.) Mem. Ed. XIX, 234; Nat. Ed. XVII, 172.

SELF-GOVERNMENT AND TYRANNY. The truth is, that a strong nation can only be saved by itself, and not by a strong man, though it can be greatly aided and guided by a strong man. A weak nation may be doomed anyhow, or it may find its sole refuge in a despot; a nation struggling out of darkness may able to take its first steps only by the help of a master hand, as was true of Russia, under Peter the Great; and if a nation, whether free or unfree, loses the capacity for self-government, loses the spirit of sobriety and of orderly liberty, then it has no cause to complain of tyranny; but a really great people, a people really capable of freedom and of doing mighty deeds in the world, must work out its own destiny, and must find men who will be its leaders—not its masters. (1900.) Mem. Ed. XIII, 458; Nat. Ed. X, 334.

Re: My head hurts, can someone explains what is the final goal?

Gavilan
Boris,

On a man to man basis, do you truly believe this to be true, that all this is about self-government?

Or is it all a truck load of bullshit that the People controlling the Fed tell themselves to assuage their conscience for screwing the rest of us.

Re: My head hurts, can someone explains what is the final goal?

WTF kinda question is that?? Of course I believe all this to be true about self government

Why do you think I put this site together??

For my health??

Re: My head hurts, can someone explains what is the final goal?

Gavilan
I may not have articulated my question correctly.

For some peculiar reason, it is my perception that those running the system came across a way to control others, they didn't particularly understood why it worked it just did. My impression continues that in other to account and justify themselves they foisted up this whole system that we are living under.

Now, the way or trick is simply the concept that is called USURY.

As it regards to as self-government, I agree that in order to live a prosperous life you have to self-govern. But to my impression, their is not a system of exalting the virtues of self government, but one of predatory action toward the rest of humanity.

Maybe I am still missing a link, or I am naive and lack enough experience dealing with truly evil people.

Re: My head hurts, can someone explains what is the final goal?

maybe this line thinking is your problem?

what makes you think there is a theirs which means there is an ours which means it appears you believe there is something in place that our Father did not intend to be??

Re: My head hurts, can someone explains what is the final goal?

Gavilan
Ok, you remind me of this book:

Rulers of Evil: Useful Knowledge about Governing Bodies  by F. Tupper Saussy

So let's say everything is as you claim it to be, you are full of love and forgiveness.

What kind of reality would it be? Paradise? Nirvana?

Or is everything exactly as it should be? And instead of fighting the system, we should just accept it and let oneself be victimized.

Re: My head hurts, can someone explains what is the final goal?

Gavilan
You know, Boris.

Your points made me think deeply about what is the ultimate purpose and for some reason this part of the tablet X for the Epic of Gilgamesh has basically answered my question:

LINK

Gavilan wrote
4. As for you, Gilgamesh, let your belly be full,
    Make merry day and night.
    Of each day make a feast of rejoicing.
    Day and night dance and play!
    Let your garments be sparkling fresh,
    Your head be washed; bathe in water.
    Pay heed to a little one that holds on to your hand,
    Let a spouse delight in your bosom.
       —Tablet X
Thank you, Boris. Thank you for following through on your quest and sharing it with the world.