Multiple Judgments & just got served again.

Multiple Judgments & just got served again.

Christopher-Michael
Good morning everyone,

   I've been studying different processes for about 6-8 months now and came across this process about 2 months ago.  I am a real estate investor and had 7 projects going on at once.  Unfortunately they all lost money and now my investors are suing me.  I live in NY so of course everyones sue happy.  Anyway, I have about 6 judgments in my name and business name as well as a new one I just received today.  And on top of it all and because of all this, last month I worked out a deal w/ my landlord to stay in my apartment until July, end of school year.  He did file a case against me in court.  I really hit my tipping point today and as much as I have learned, I am not sure how to put it together in a usable process to get this taken care of so I can move on and live life as God intended.  Thank you for anyone's help.  Have a fantastic and blessed day!

   Chris

Re: Multiple Judgments & just got served again.

liberated
First off, judgments are useless if one has no assets nor income, so not much can come of those judgments in the short term which gives you time to digest what is on this forum. It's alot of info and foundation material too. You get to choose which one "process" you are going to own and put into action. I'm no expert but I will say that all that Boris has provided is ones best approach to getting stuff straight. Not that there have been many successes however the CR(tm) has not been in play for very long and when one own what they are doing one can get stuff settled,  imho. That said when people hit a stumbling block Boris has been there to give input with no hold back.Read the turnabout docs, Which are only for A COURT SITUATION, which appears most of your stuff is post court seeing there are judgments. Read the CR(tm) process a few times. Organize the various judgments into separate folders so you can stay on track once initiated into action.  We, for the most part have questions, don't want to screw up shit anymore and may of the posts that have already been posted will assist you as we have all been at the starting line. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Re: Multiple Judgments & just got served again.

In this case, you can always do the CR(tm) "process" against the judgements. Do one at a time. When you are done, you can then file with the court seeking motion to remove/dismiss and those "accounts" are still open for negotiation.

The reason for this is that you have a mixed jurisdiction regarding the company and yourself, therefore, you need to adapt the CR(tm) to your situation and this is the beauty behind the CR(tm) "process" ... It is highly adaptable.

all you are doing is by way of accommodation for the US Person; at arm's length transaction, as the Foreign Beneficiary of the Republic to ensure the Trust is protected and since you are moving in pure equity, the statutory-equity of the judgments become inferior and the AFV/RFV is just a transfer of the "Deferred Income Tax Asset" to the Claimant with the Corporation and NAME acting as the Transfer Agent and now the Plaintiffs have everything they need to "get paid": A) tax credit towards income tax or B) tax refund.