Mortgage help

averywright
In June I sent a bank giro slip, promissory note and cover letter to my mortgage company to A4V my mortgage and I didn't get a return letter refusing it, nor my prom note or bank giro that I told them to return if they refused with a letter stating why. My mortgage company didn't even send a bill for July's payment, but we didn't want to go in default or ever not pay the bill, we sent July's payment without having the bill. It took them till the 15th to cash it (was sent on 1st) and they also sent a bill statement for Aug. payment. On the 23rd they sent a letter saying some mumbo jumbo about us over paying something with escrow and sent us a check for refund for overpayment and also saying that our monthly payments starting in Sept. would be lowered. This is funny since we just refinanced with this mortgage company in Jan. 2016..lol I told my husband that we must be on the right track and that we shouldn't cash it. What our your thoughts on what to do next to get my mortgage written off along with getting my title/deed?

Re: Mortgage help

first off: good thinking on the check. I also would not cash it.

second: why are you not reading the posts? The answers are in there, you just need to develop the eyes to hear.

Go read the posts titled "how is this for a prayer for relief", "The answer for the Mortgage Discharged revealed", and "for child custody issues" and then read this article

then read UCC 9-210, 9-625, 3-306, 3-305

then pray upon all of this

then do as instructed thru prayer.

your answers will come from within

Re: Mortgage help

Reaction_s
Why not endorse the Check as prescribed and send it to the TWEA office of the Treasury?

Also, as far as the prescribed endorsed Note goes, according to the bellow, how about trying to send it to the Director, Finance Office(St. Louis, FRB) if the Servicing company doesn't know what to do with it.

7 CFR 1901.508 - Servicing of insured notes outstanding with investors.

under

7 CFR Part 1901, Subpart K - Certificates of Beneficial Ownership and Insured Notes
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: Mortgage help

do with it as you wish.

Re: Mortgage help

Rschallmo
I would like add some new developments in my mortgage. Thru Boris and the members of this group I've studied and still studying the methods of what's presented on iamsomedude. There's a lot here to keep up with, I wish I had Boris' interlect. You're amazing! I want to help others too.

Back in 2013 I was in foreclosure and the 11th hour my boss gave me $$ to stop it. After I paid it I never made another payment . Here's where I was learning better ways to go about my strategy. It's been 3 years and I've been sent all statements back AFH On behalf of the United States flipping it over pay to the order etc. sending it registered mail to the treasury and copies to GMAC mortgage servicer.  then they did a servicing transfer to Ditech. I did the same AFH to them and they sent me letters stating they would review it and would respond within 30 days.this went on for months.

Now, I received a letter from Ditech this past Friday with a Notice of Servicing Transfer  telling me my mortgage loan is being transferred effective September 1, 2016' and after this date a new service it will be collecting your mortgage payments from you. Nothing else about your mortgage wish ll change. Ditech will stop excepting payments received from you after August 31, 2016.  Rushmore loan management services LLC will collect your payments going forward. Your new service I will start excepting payments received from you on September 1, 2016

On the back  of the letter is written "Ditech has designated the following address where mortgage loan customers must send any qualified written request, notice of error  or request for information. They provide their address. And of course at the bottom of the letter it says this communication is from a debt collector. It is an attempt to collect a debt, and any information obtained will be used for that purpose .

I'm going to send copies of all of the previous statements that I AFH and sent to the treasury along with the registered receipts. I will AFH this presentment.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Re: Mortgage help

http://iamsomedude.com/discontinue.html

http://iamsomedude.com/foreclose.html

http://iamsomedude.com/how2foreclose.html

Re: Mortgage help

Rschallmo
Thanks Boris I will go thru all of this.

 The last thing that I did on my mortgage was back in May 2016. I wrote a letter  in regards to the mortgage one it was originated in 2003 I asked for forgiveness and basically there's a mistake. I corrected the mistake by issuing a $10 postal money order for good and valuable consideration for the deed and the two dollar bill for the administration cost for thehir duty on settling this matter. ( what was interesting is they applied the $12 for the mortgage on my next statement ) I also let them know that I was coming in as POW status who is injured because I have no way to remedy this .  I also let them know I am not the office of person. I'm not the one who settles the bills and don't have the interest they seek. If they wish to trespass against us trust in service of this contract my counter claim will be under 15 USC one. And I did invoke my fundamental rights and freedoms from the international convention  of civil and political rights. I excepted and adopted the Treaty of Ghent in the Treaty of Paris. I am here to settle all claims and protect the estate. I gave up ownership of everything to the United states.  this property belongs to the United States. I am using it, I have the right to use it and I am exercising my right to use.

I also sent them a letter of notice of constitutional rights violation and Law of nation violations. This was in response to a 90 day to cure the default letter. I asked them to please fill out a copy for 4490 form with the copy of the bond to the IRS that shows they have the right to administrate this account.  I told him I'm not the one who settles the bills. I don't have the interest you seek . If you wish to trespass against this trust in service of this contract,  you're more than welcome to. You are impeding the contract in violation of 15 USC 1 for refusal And dishonor  by nonacceptance which is repudiation of the obligation by an actor bound by oath to the United  States Constitution, – creates an attempt to restrict commerce and trade in violation of 15 USC one and two . I will seek enforcement from 42 USC 1895 in conjunction with 28 USC 1343 and go from there. I did let them know  making a claim without an assessment from the delegated authority is a felony. I am doing this in support of 15 USC 1–2, 31 USC 3729, 12 USC 95(2). I accept/adopt the ICCPR and exercising my  fundamental rights and freedoms. This is not self executing. There are civil rights violations for the person under 42 USC 1985, 18 USC 234, 241, 242, 243, 1583. UCC 3-501, 9-210, 9-203.

 There are also violations of the law of nations, war risk insurance act, bank conversion act, trading with the enemy act in article 43 and 55 of the liber code and 18 USC 4 misprision of felony .

 I also let them know that by depositing the note they denied me a future /security. Since they exercised the right, they created a usufruct.   They were violations of law of nations. That securities fraud, counterfeiting securities, stock fraud, investor fraud, Unregistered securities which are constitutional rights violations. Also violations of mail fraud by going through the mail and financial institutions by sending letters. I told him that this was reported to the SEC to investigate. The last thing I asked them was  to fill out your proof of claim IRS form 4490 and go to the treasury and get paid. Upon authentication an inspection of the account and the $280,000 owed  I demand performance under constitutional article 1 clause 10. I fire you as a trustee for bringing this claim.

 Then at the bottom of this letter I did right : this communication is from a debt collector. It is an attempt to collect a debt, any information obtained will be used for that purpose.

Re: Mortgage help

Rschallmo
About 3 weeks ago Ditech financial sent me a letter advising me that the servicing of my account, that is the right to collect payments from me, was being transferred form Ditech to Rushmore Loan Management Services. They said  they will stop accepting payments received from me after August 31,2016. I accepted it for honor on behalf of the United States and sent it back to both servicers Along with the previous responses to the 90 days to cure default letter and another letter correcting the mistake on September 1,2016 certified mail.
I sent these letters out back in May 2016

I received a letter yesterday dated September 1,2016, from Ditech advising me that the servicing of my account DID NOT transfer to Rushmore and will remain with Ditech. I wonder why? Basically this means that if I made a payment to Rushmore that Ditech will make any necessary adjustments to my account to ensure I'm credited appropriately.

What's interesting is at the bottom of the recent letter it says " Goodbye Retraction Letter, 05/19/15 and on the August letter they sent me at the bottom it says " Goodbye RESPA Letter , 8/4/2014. I didn't picked that up until now. Not sure what it means.

I don't have the knock out punch but I have them on the ropes . I'll sit back and wait for a response to the letters I sent on Sept 1.

Re: Mortgage help

Rschallmo
 I googled " goodbye retraction letter "and it brought me to Freddie Mac website. Servicer requirement for supporting section 404 borrower notification. Section 404 of the helping families save their homes act of 2009 requires  mortgage purchasers to notify borrowers in writing of the sale, transfer, or assignment of their mortgage loan. As required under the act, Freddie Mac begin sending these Borrower notices in mid June 2009.

 At the bottom it says " if you have any questions about this announcement or our process please contact your Freddie Mac servicing representative.

 I was scrolling through the website and I came across " mortgage securities " and CUSIP search.  I put my number in but it wasn't able to locate . I believe my CUSIP number is the year I was born and the five numbers on the back of my birth certificate.

Re: Mortgage help

Rschallmo
Boris

I have a question. To make a long story short,When I sent the mortgage servicer a $10. PMO for good and valuable consideration for the Deed and a $2.00 bill for administrative costs for them to settle this matter, and told them this is my bond that shows substance to it for lawful consideration , does this bind them to it after they deposited the $10. PMO and $2.00 bill?

Bob

Re: Mortgage help

sure would ... now they have to show their claim and the money order is in substance, so now they have to match.

Re: Mortgage help

Rschallmo
What's interesting is I send both Ditech and Rushmore ( who was suppose to take over and never did for whatever reason) back a copy of what I send back in May along with the notice of servicing transfer accepted for honor and a copy of the note that was endorsed " pay to the order of without recourse : GMAC Bank" on September 1, 2016. I did get a response letter from Rushmore via FedEx September 13 but Ditech has not responded yet . Rushmore said it is currently under review and will respond within 30 days.

What would be my next move? I know that they won't go away . Would I send this to the UPU , attorney general or Secretary of State? I am doing this in support of 15 USC 1&2, 31 USC 3729 and 12 USC 95a(2). Looking to be pointed in the right direction .

I sent them a copy of 4490 form to fill out along with their bond that shows they have a right to administer this account and to show their bond and registration to do business in this state . I said if you can't produce this you are doing false claims and the this is a matter of UPU because they are contacting me by mail.

I did say: " I demand performance under Constitution Article 1clause 10" and I said " I fire you as a trustee for bringing this claim .

Re: Mortgage help

liberated
What is the status with the alleged mortgage?

Re: Mortgage help

ok, so what response are you seeking and did you actually complete the CR(tm) "process" ? Because the SECOND letter is in response to any failure to answer the first and the THIRD letter just seals the deal.

for if so, then you do the Surety Release "process" ...

then it goes off to the Supreme Court under the Verification of Complaint ...

or you could take "the gift" provided and submit that to the Supreme Court.

all that other shit is a 2-year old seeking validation.

Re: Mortgage help

Rschallmo
Liberated

On December 18, 2017 Land Court gave them judgment pursuant to the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act seeking a judgement that I am not entitled to the benefits of the Act.

I send the attorney and the bank the initial CR(tm) on December 1, 2017 and have the 2nd letter ready to go on the 12 th, that's when the received the 1st one.

I did receive a letter from the servicer on the 22nd stating that they received my correspondence and it is currently under review, they always say that. They also sent me a separate payoff letter, not sure what to do with it. I figure that the attorney and the bank didn't answer me so why worry what the servicer sends me.

I will finish the process then finish the "surety process" and wrap it all up in the Verification of Complaint and send it to the Supreme Court.

Re: Mortgage help

Rschallmo
I'm seeking proof of claim, their right to compel performance. Now I will get the surety release and verification of complaint ready and completed and submit to the Supreme Court after I completed the CR(tm)

You're right about the above thread, but this is because things change as we go along this journey. It is getting easier, thanks to you. I put a lot of time and effort into this. Let's see what transpires.

Re: Mortgage help

I believe the Director, Finance Office is located at US Treasury not the FRB. The CFR you quote does state to endorse pay to the order of the US ofA and the Director UPON RECEIPT is suppose to do his/her thing. The FRB would not get paid if it gets sent to them. The Director appears to be ROGER L. ANDERSON, who is also the Deputy Assistant Treasury Secretary.
My comprehension is that the US Treasury upon receipt discharges the note, pays the bank and FRB. This money the banks receive is credit since they carry the mortgage on ALL PROPERTY.
I suspect court cases are the same since there are insurance policies put into play since everything operates under the emergency and that protocol.