Merry Christmas

This was sent to me via email and arrived on Christmas .... How appropriate.

I love your stuff and follow regularly.  I have come to believe this is all about conversion.  Please take a look at the attachment which follows the logic if you don't convert them, then they will convert you.  Bless be the Lord.  Once they recognize the living man then they cannot proceed against the fiction, because they have the duty to protect life. (emphasis added)

[the Present that was attached; presented for all]

Writ and notice of claim to the judge and prosecutor:

Now comes the adult man and claim the name and estate (name goes here). Does this court recognize the claim in esse of (name) and his living estate choate under penalty of perjury?

Once this brief claim is completed on the record, I may proceed in these matters before the court today. Until this action is accomplished I stand mute. Hand to the bailiff and he serves the judge and prosecutor. Now you have just put your claim in the court on top of theirs and they must deal with it before proceeding with their private claim of the Crown at Temple Bar.

This defeats the cesti que vie trust and parens patrie. The court you are summonsed to is a private court and the plaintiff is representing the crown; a fiction. If you do not require them to convert themselves then they convert you. Blessed be the Lord.

Choate

Perfected, complete, or certain. A choate right is an undefeatable right that is totally valid and cannot be subsequently lessened or altered by later claims. If someone purchases a plot of land totally free from encumbrances, that person has a choate property interest in the land.

A choate lien is one to which nothing further must be done to make it enforceable. Elements such as the identity of the lienor and the property that is subject to the lien are established; thus, the lien is certain and definite.

Inchoate, the opposite of choate, is the more commonly used phrase. It means unfinished or incomplete and is used to describe a number of things such as liens, rights, crimes, or interests. For example the term inchoate Battery can be used to describe an assault.

This now UNTIES the man and estate: usufruct with naked ownership thus CONSOLIDATION occurs and ALL DEBT DISAPPEARS because that is the OPERATION OF PEACE and REVESTS the estate within the man; the operation of Cestui Que LAW ... furthermore, it defeats the attempt to control it like a child (parens patrie), for now there must be a rebuttal one not an adult under penalty of perjury, which also ELIMINATES the ability to be referred to as a PERSON because all definitions of PERSON fail to INCLUDE "adult" (inclusion of one is exclusion of another)...

and provides the TRUE explanation of the Mortgage Discharged PDF on the Main Menu Page: buddy filed it naming the Hospital and NAME as debtors and the Lower case as Secured Party. When the Lawyers found this in the county record, they summonsed the Hospital thru the Sec of State. Thus the record of the Hospital shows an EVENT of someone being born; the filing of the UCC shows that one associated with the record is STILL alive and since the EVENT occurred more than 25 years ago, there is no PERSON for there is no child and no authorization to administrate

 Now, you have that "mythical control" everyone keeps talking about; if you wish to transfer interests, you are free to do so because "the right must first accrue."

Re: Merry Christmas

Orionstar
After all these years seeing through a glass darkly...the very reason for the entire site...is now known and understood!
Well done!!! Well done!
Quite brilliant! Quite worth the wait...look at all the things discussed, shared, endured...set down... And lifted up....lets pray that God will grant 2018 a blessed fortunate year of Jubilee for everyone seeking His wisdom, power, and Providence, This Day, in order to be a blessing to others...in wisdom knowing that it is by an appointed time that sight is given to each of us from on High...to walk the steps already made for us!

Re: Merry Christmas

Gavilan
I feel so dumb. I still don't get it.

So here you are telling them that you claim the estate of the NAME. What is they tell you no?

in esse = in actual existence

Choate = Choate (law)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Choate", as used in American law, means "completed or perfected in and of itself",[1] or "perfected, complete, or certain".[2] It is a controversial word due to its etymology as a back-formation from the old and well-established word inchoate that dates from 1534,[3] meaning "in process of formation". Because the prefix "in-", meaning "not", frequently is used to create antonyms, superficially the relationship of the two words seems to make sense, however, the Latin origin of "inchoate", the verb incohare, begins with a different use of the prefix "in-", wherein the prefix denotes "within".[4] Hence, "inchoate" was not derived from "choate", but the reverse has occurred with apparent misunderstanding of the Latin source, leading to its being challenged as an incongruent word.
Etymology

The word became the subject of many discussions after United States Supreme Court associate justice Antonin Scalia admonished an attorney for using the word during oral argument at the high court as if it were an antonym of "inchoate", relating that the word did not exist.[5][6] The Merriam-Webster Dictionary does not list the controversial word other than as a biographical reference to a surname (Rufus Choate 1799–1859, an American jurist) and to an educational institution bearing that proper name from its founders.[7]

American linguist and lexicographer Ben Zimmer argues that, although faulty, its use among lawyers has been documented since at least 1828, and it was used by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., among other legal luminaries of the 20th century.[4] It is included in most legal dictionaries and lexicons;[2][4] however, Black's Law Dictionary editor-in-chief Bryan Garner essentially agrees with Scalia.[5][6] Nonetheless, Garner admits its common acceptance and use within the legal profession.[6] In IRS v. McDermott, 507 U.S. 447 (1993), Scalia quoted a 1954 precedent, "but substituted [no longer inchoate] for choate".[4][6][8]

"No longer inchoate" is a phrase used in other contexts as well to convey a more exact meaning.[9] Antonyms listed by the Merriam-Webster Dictionary for "inchoate" are "adult", "full-blown", "full-fledged", "mature", "ripe", and "ripened".

"Choate" has been used in several legal contexts, for example, any "choate right is an undefeatable right that is totally valid and ... totally free from encumbrances",[2] and a "choate lien is ... certain and definite".[2] Such a lien is a perfected security interest as used in the U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Code and Uniform Commercial Code. In the context of reference to liens, rights in equity, and inchoate crimes,[2] it has been used as the antonym of inchoate.[4]
References

Ben Zimmer, James B. Levy, and Debra Cassens Weiss, op. cit., all separately citing Webster's New World Dictionary online. Accessed January 14, 2009.
Choate at the Free Legal Dictionary website. Accessed January 14, 2009.
Merriam-Webster Dictionary listing for inchoate
Ben Zimmer, "On Language: Choate: Why does Justice Antonin Scalia hate this word?" The New York Times Magazine Sunday, December 31, 2009. Accessed January 14, 2009.
James B. Levy, "Justice Scalia admonishes lawyer: 'Choate ain't a word'", Legal Writing Prof Blog, January 13, 2010, found at Law Professors blog and website. Accessed January 14, 2009.
Debra Cassens Weiss, "U.S. Supreme Court: Law Dictionaries Accept 'Choate,' Although Scalia Has Long Disagreed", January 4, 2010, ABA Journal, found at ABA Journal online. Accessed January 14, 2009.
Merriam-Webster Dictionary listing for Choate
IRS v. McDermott, 507 U.S. 447 (1993) found at Justia.com website. Accessed January 14, 2009.
Google.com search results for "no longer inchoate". Accessed January 14, 2009.

Re: Merry Christmas

Gavilan
I do not understand these proceedings and do not consent to proceed until I am properly represented and I demand my civilian due process.

This I fully understand, but ultimately will they let you travel unhindered on the public roads without insurance? And if they kidnap/man-steal you to the local jail, can you get restitution for your loss time and aggravation? What are the consequences to them, other than harm you with impunity?

Re: Merry Christmas

Donna

I would think the most important thing would be what you intend that word to mean, or use a different word altogether.

For example, you could put in your own definitions, same as the banks do in mortgages and deeds of trust.

Or use another word you feel comfortable with, you could use the word absolute or choose another. Or alter the sentence slightly.

We must stop relying on their definitions and author our own. Who gave them license to define and author everything? I know I sure didn't. We need to be the author(ity).  :)

Respect my Author-itay!! <laughing>

Re: Merry Christmas

Then it must be done under penalty of perjury .... and try not to get caught up in semantics; this is about PHILOSOPHY.

When in court, there is necessity for the counterclaim; WHY we do the Verification of Complaint and CR(tm) "process." HOWEVER, when before a Court, Does the court ask if YOU are that NAME?

(and by NAME, I do mean ANY use of the Name on the BC and/or Live Birth Record in ANY derivation for it ALL identifies the same Trust (PERSON))

Remember, NAME is a cestui que trust, thus the use of the NAME in ANY capacity to identify one, just identified the RIGHTFUL owner/heir of the Estate held in Trust, by operation of the cestui que LAW.

How can they NOT agree? This activates the fail-safe mechanism built within the Public Trust to PROTECT the public trust from unauthorized administration and tyranny; we just did not comprehend the NATURE of the operation of the Trust until recently; WHY that fiction of law (NAME) was created ... its BENEFICIAL purpose.

Again, what is the operation of the Cestui Que Vie Act? IS it: when the one presumed dead shows up living, all administration of the estate ceases and ALL of the Estate AUTOMATICALLY vests with that one?

Rightfully, The Court and prosecutor really have no right to challenge in accordance with the operation of the cestui que LAW, but are GRANTED that right under penalty of perjury as consideration by the one so identified, so what is the rule if no one speaks up?

"Wherever two or more are gathered I will be there?"

Thus, this Present, also appears to create an instant trust and the Court and Prosecutors are Trustees to either rebut the claim under penalty of perjury or yield up (ie: surrender) and cease administrating the estate; because there is only one jurisdiction: over the estates of the dead man, lest we forget : Scott v. McNeal, 154 U.S. 34 (1894)

This is the very ESSENCE of the turnabout. The identification of one to be the NAME by the Trustee (ie: Court) activates one's right to CLAIM the ABANDONED property (ie: estate) held in Trust (ie: NAME) under Article IV Section 3 Clause 2 Jurisdiction of Congress and REMOVE it; NOW one can complete delivery of interest to Treasury for the RIGHT accrued to one when the NAME was used to identify one.

There is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between the Verification of Complaint and CR(tm) "Process" and this Present: operate under the same principles; one is just a fuck of a lot simpler and sweeter and can be taught REAL quick to everyone. Actually, they could compliment each other for now one would have STANDING to seek Court enforcement of one's CR(tm) "process," if necessary.

And if semantics is your thing and you have a problem with the word Cohoate, just substitute "no longer incohate," which then indicate "no longer incomplete" ...

Re: Merry Christmas

AND you are not even looking at the MOST important term: CONVERT.

Convert: to bring over from one belief, view, or party to another; to change from one form or function to another; to alter for more effective utilization

Compare to Attorn: to agree to be tenant to a new owner or landlord of the same property

Re: Merry Christmas

"Remember, NAME is a cestui que trust, thus the use of the NAME in ANY capacity to identify one, just identified the RIGHTFUL owner/heir of the Estate held in Trust, by operation of the cestui que LAW. "  f I'm comprehending what you've stated here is that, if in court if one acknowledges the NAME or consenting to being identified by/as the NAME, one is showing up as the RIGHTFUL owner? If this be the case, when asked at time of appearance....Yes your honor if by my appearance by the NAME I am acknowledged as the RIGHTFUL owner of the estate, then yes I am here, which then begs the question why are you all trying to administer the estate? That said. i ask that the prosecutor verify my right to subrogation so set off can occur and then we can enjoy some tea and crumpets?  Or do the A4V, whatever one feels comfortable with now that ownership of the estate has been revealed.

Re: Merry Christmas

This might be a stupid question or perhaps answered elsewhere. Where would one send the christmas present if not involved in any court issue but wants to  claim the NAME and Estate?

Re: Merry Christmas

why not walk into supreme court?

In Florida, it appears to have jurisdiction "regarding a question of law certified by the Supreme Court of the United States or a United States Court of Appeals which is determinative of the cause and for which there is no controlling precedent of the supreme court of Florida" such as Scott vs McNeil

Re: Merry Christmas

liberated
might have to go back to Florida as now in Tennessee which Supreme Court is ONLY appelate although they have courts of chancery which is superior court of general original jurisdiction of all cases of an equitable nature

Re: Merry Christmas

Palomino182
I am a visual learner so this video by Romley Stewart, where he does a brilliant job of visually explaining the conversion based on trusts, hit the mark for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isx44nK-80Y

Hope this helps others as well.

Re: Merry Christmas

don7411
Created in the image (imagination of God).  Recognize me for who I am.  Not a graven (dead) image.

They deceptively bind us and we volunteer.  This binds them and they have no defense.

Re: Merry Christmas

Brindles
Can you file this into the case even if you have filed a four corners notice of mistake prior?

Re: Merry Christmas

liberated
would it be more beneficial to say in court rather then file so as to get an answer to the question of the court recognizing, since they never answer stuff filed?

Re: Merry Christmas

go look at the post entitled "What we did with the gift..."

Re: Merry Christmas

what does your heart tell you?

Re: Merry Christmas

Iran
Thanks, I merged my Interest in a letter to US Treasury. Subsequently, I appointed a US Judge Trustee. Serve my Notices thru her. Virginia in Tampa, you can go into the case as I brought We Us and Our into my misc file/ court of Record. Now, my family trust is waiting in the wings for Treasury. To revert the Postmaster General and my US person lives at General Post-Office.