Master or Servant

Hallow
MASTER OF MY WORLD 09-12-2016

Hi ya all,

I recall a few years back something a court clerk said to a friend. "You can issue Orders too".

And that there may be the crux. They have used our name to order us around. Do this do that pay this pay that. Who or what then is master of your world?

The Ascended Masters make it clear, each of us is Master of his world; God's in embryo. He or she can take that Power of Mastery and give it to another, the outer appearance world, to govern him or her.

Or, one can claim his Scepter of Dominion and be the Master of his or her world. The world is as defined in the Ascended Master Teachings.

So for me now this is neither here if there is a trust or not. The fact is HM has our name and when you think about it they have used our name to govern us because we allow it.

So we turn the tables, 180 degrees, by waking up to who and what we really are, God's in Embryo, and issue Orders. When we are ordered to do something we have to get the money to make it happen. If we Order HM, the public servants to perform; they have to get the money to carry out the order.

Marcus said, the public servants are subject to the men and women who are carrying out the will of God. I would add to that, by the power and the authority of God, meaning; WE HAVE THE POWER TO ISSUE ORDERS AND BECAUSE HM HOLDS OUR NAME (the proof is the original signed SoLB), the public servants have to carry out the order. I.E. for property.

You order french fries and the cook does what he needs to do deliver the french fries to your possession. The order commands performance.

Some of you may recall what a fellow said in court. "What the F are you guys doing with my F'in name". Judge, what do you want? The judge was asking for an order. This guy dis-empowered the crown completely in that case. The crown could not longer act as beneficiary of the man's name.

We are the donee of the Power from God and we are the donee of the name. Mom and Dad (A) gave name to child (C) = donee, but HM (B) got possession of the name. But HM has been receiving the benefit of our name, our power, our energy, because we, for whatever reason, allowed ourselves to be governed by the outer appearance world. I.E. you need a driver license, a SIN #, a permit for this and a permit for that, and, and, who now is giving the orders, who is obeying, and who is performing?

This fits perfectly with the guy who allegedly ordered a car. So we are talking about reversing the flow of energy here 180 degrees, turning the tables.

I cannot speak for you but this sits just great with me. No more coming from a perspective of bowing to some other power or authority. Just issue Orders. How simple and empowering it is.

Let me be clear here. I am not talking of ordering someone do to something I am ordering french fries and by so doing causes the cook into action. In other words, I do not order the cook to do anything. I order french fries and the order causes him into action, TO PERFORM, to fulfill his duty, his purpose. The end result, I receive use and possession of the french fries, the property.

We believed we had to obtain a driver license and and, and for that believe we caused ourselves into action and that sent a message; we know not who we are nor of our Power and Authority in this World.We have been carrying out orders, obeying, ever since. We then did what we had to do to get the money but here we are talking of reserving everything 180 degrees including who has to get the money.

Bottom line where I am at. I issue an Order and wait to take delivery of whatever.

Public servant refusing to deliver property
337 Every one who, being or having been employed in the service of Her Majesty in right of Canada or a
province, or in the service of a municipality, and entrusted by virtue of that employment with the receipt, custody, management or control of anything, refuses or fails to deliver it to a person who is authorized to demand it and does demand it is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years. R.S., c. C-34, s. 297.

In Canada Her Majesty/Canada has seized the land and so the demand for property as per 337, is the land and her fruits, in the custody, management or control of HM in right of Canada.

The fruits are the things made of the natural resources of the earth; home, car, food etc. ALL OF IT; what God gave man Dominion over.

So if an order is not fulfilled, DEMAND Delivery.

Caveat: Think before you leap

Adam

Re: Master or Servant

Hallow
I uploaded some I AM Dictations to onedrive

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiFupMWjmDX7sgarN8HXtwMX3Jvf

The time is at hand here people is why I share these. I may add some more to onedirve

I recommend HIGHLY that ye listen to Archangel Michael Track 1 first

Be ye not deceived by your human intellect into a sense of comfort. It is, all human intellect, the sinister force, aka satan, the devil, the anti Christ. And the Laws of Life care not how righteous a man claims he is. It is not his call to make............

Now for those who will mock these Dictations or fluff them off, there will come a time you will regret it and that is not from me but our older wiser brothers who have walked this earth as men, Jesus being one of the more recent, and by their own conscious effort - Ascended to the Higher Octaves of Light and into the everlasting life spoke of in the Bible. Or, as stated in the Bible, they sit at the Right Hand of God. And they did it without these teachings. How fortunate we are to receive the Gift of their wisdom. They speak to us the way.

The America of which they speak is the 4 America's and prayers to God are misdirected.

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Joh_8:58  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

This is the only accredited source of the I AM Teachings. Here you will meet your Mighty I AM Presence

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/

Adam

Re: Master or Servant

1970grave
I would agree and vibrate on a lot that one has said Hallow
I would assume that one would go to probate court to set the record straight
and command the public servant HERE NOW to deliver the Will of God's power and authority

1. That Hallowed be thy name
2. That the Usufruct; 'use of the fruit'; of the NAME has been surrendered to the NATION
3. Deliver issuance of private documents a. National Insurance details, b. Private Passport, c. Private Travelling - all with immunity and 'DO NOT DETAIN'
4. Deliver issuance of an 'unlimited treasury discharge card' to order any 'fruit' of the NATION

am i missing anything

Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Master or Servant

Hallow
I am not going to suggest to people how to use the information but will say this. A guy was being harassed by a municipality about his farming business. Numerous stop work orders were issued. Finally, he said, they are benefiting from my name and bang. Not only was the case finished, they settled for 800gs for damages.

I wrote in my first post under Master or Servant; they have been governing us via our name and we allow it. Our allowing it is the consent, informed or not, we should know.

Stop allowing it.

The Queen here holds the land in trust for the people -fidei commissum, not corporations. That is the supreme law of the land. These conglomerates are raping the earth of her resources, our resources, for profit and we allow it. Take control of self and your name, take control of your destiny, and by so doing we take back control of the land and her fruits.

Our names, the name our mom's and dad's gave us at birth are held in safekeeping, in custody, in the name of the Queen to protect you, your affairs, from rapists. Now if you use the name as personal id then you are in custody.

But if I, man, says that is my name then man and name are not one and the same and man is in control and man can give the orders. He will not own property in his name but he will not own debt nor be liable for the payment of money either. I said weeks ago forget the mumbo jumbo usufruct and reversionary interest. That only comes into play based on how you used the name, claiming ownership, not how you can use it now. How the heck can you in fact in truth own anything in your name when you never got custody of your name, the foundation document? Statement of Live Birth. WAKE UP!

Re: Master or Servant

I happen to agree with Vic ... the only thing I have done is laid out HOW and WHY what is going on, but eventually, people will have to stand up and take responsibility for the direction and course they wish to traverse ...

The state and its actors are usufructuary because those entities RELY on the people for their existence (PARASITES), thus must ensure the people (HOST) are maintained to ensure SYMBIOSIS which maintains DIVINE BALANCE  ...

For that matter, anyone making any claim in any matter for a "payment" is the usufructuary. It is that simple.

MONEY = USUFRUCT, the one using MONEY = USUFRUCTUARY.

The claimant in a court case is the usufructuary suing the usufruct relationship. The naked owner being the other party, is NEVER liable for any claims or servicing regarding the SUBJECT or OBJECT of the usufruct (the People in their private capacities: naked/fee owner)

The only thing the people have done wrong is gotten in the way by ASSUMING it is their duty to service that public debt obligation: the usufructuary duties in favor of the PERSON created by way of the BC.

Again, see 31 USC 3173(b)

31 USC 3713 (b)   A representative of a person or an estate (except a trustee acting under title 11) paying any part of a debt of the person or estate before paying a claim of the Government is liable to the extent of the payment for unpaid claims of the Government. (Pub. L. 97–258, Sept. 13, 1982, 96 Stat. 972.)

The NAME is held in trust because there are MULTIPLE BENEFICIARIES with respect to that ESTATE (PERSON) ... the State Apparatus is one as usufructuary and the People are another as Fee/Naked Owner ... The State Apparatus LICENSES its usufruct out for profit and gain, thus BENEFITS from the arrangement while Man exercises his NATURAL USUFRUCT over GOD's EARTH, thus ACTS AS IF he were NAKED OWNER within the resulting society, but DOES NOT BENEFIT due to the THE NATURAL (DIVINE) REASON for which Governments were created.

Man just got lost along the way

EXACTLY AS GOD INTENDED AND ORDAINED.

Re: Master or Servant

Fathers son
This Act follows the expansive approach taken by  several states and allows any  kind of property, real or personal, tangible or intangible, to be made the  subject of a  transfer to a custodian for the benefit of a  minor (SECTION 1(6)).  In addition, it permits such transfers not only  by lifetime outright gifts (SECTION 4), but also from trusts, estates and guardianships, whether or not specifically  authorized in the governing  instrument (SECTIONS 5 and 6), and from other  third parties indebted to a minor who does not have  a conservator, such as parties against whom a minor has a tort claim or judgment, and depository  institutions holding  deposits or insurance companies issuing policies payable on death to a minor (SECTION 7).  For this reason, and to distinguish the enactment of this statute from the 1956 and 1966 versions of UGMA, the  title of the Act has been changed to  refer to "Transfers"  rather than to  "Gifts,"  a  much narrower term.