Man is substance

Locked 1 message Options

Man is substance

posted Mar 17, 2016 by Message from Joshua
(Hey Boris, is there any merit or substance in this blurb?? Can you iron out any creases!!)

In a world of debt.....all debt is collateral.

In a debt system, any debt that you accept is a payment for the very debt that was just issued.

In a nutshell, in a world of debt, any debt that was issued, any debt that was presented to you, once accepted by you, becomes the very debt to pay the one that was just created....because it's DEBT. Debt is the only thing to pay for it, because that's the only thing that they recognise as payment. [In].

So surrender the debt receipt that was issued and presented to you, retire it to the Government.

Write some sort of BOE or assignment of it. Give it back to the Government, as a prize to retire it.

By doing this, by showing you have accepted the receipt, the issuer is suppose to “forgive and forget”. If they continue to issue the debt receipt, you have a receipt as a holder to some property and the property is debt.

Where do you go with the debt? You retire it to the treasury through a living trust, which turns (converts) a debt into credit, which is an automatic recycling mechanism.

Until you take care of this root problem, it (debt) shall never go away. Taking care of this root problem, requires taking self responsibility which is the first step to self-governing ourselves. It is our energy or substance that gives life to the debt on paper. The Earth belongs in usufruct to the living. Man has dominion of the Earth, where he can create Heaven or Hell.

The debt issued by a corporation is needed for the survival of the corporation.

A SSN (social security number) or BC (Birth Certificate) are only issued to things that are alive. A corporation does not have a SSN or BC, as it is dead. It only exists on paper.

[To].

[Analogy:].

Legal is not equitable, it is not an equal application of Law. Legal is just the form of Law. It is not the substance.

Legal and equity are always at odds with one another.

Equity is always the substance. Man is always the substance. [Substance].

Admiralty is always about substance and currency. Admiralty is about establishing who controls the source of that currency or substance.

Right now, it's the people who perpetuate sin through perpetuating debt, by accepting and operating in debt. Every foundation of every transaction is all based on debt (sin). Man is the source of all sin. Man is the original sin. Therefore man is always the O.I.D (original issue discount) of the G.O.D. That is the reality of the situation.

In the legal world (LaLa Land) man does not mean a thing, but is represented in that land or world by his interface; by the ALL CAPITAL name [Naming] that is only issued to things that are born alive, in an infancy state. It is only the infant members that are always seen that way, so it is always in INFANCY, therefore it is always a corporation [switched]. The STATE (parent corporation) shall always protect the individual child (corporation), but if you want to act as the 'parent', then there are rules and taxes that govern that.

The STATE is a profit generating mechanism, both as a body politic and body corporate; and each on of us, is an individual (a corporation).

The whole purpose of the person (the interface between the living and the dead) is for everybody else, but you and me. The person (interface) you think is you, belongs to everybody else, but you. It was designed to serve everybody else, but you. By thinking and believing that the title of the interface (person) is you, by thinking you own it, is the 'original sin'. Sin occurs when I use the person to derive some gain, profit or ownership of property. By holding onto the fruits or substance, generated by the person, I sin against God by 'bighting the apple from the tree' becoming the usufruct 'by believing the tree and apple are mine and belong to me'.

My only option is to surrender to “Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's” and gift the usufruct of all the products and things of substance, generated by the person (interface) in order to 'forgive and forget'; to clear my sin with God.

some_dude said Mar 17, 2016
Apparent Capital as "Paper" Inductor

In this structure, credit, presented as a pure element called "currency," has the appearance of capital, but is in effect negative capital. Hence, it has the appearance of service, but is in fact, indebtedness or debt. It is therefore an economic inductance instead of an economic capacitance, and if balanced in no other way, will be balanced by the negation of population (war, genocide). The total goods and services represent real capital called the gross national product, and currency may be printed up to this level and still represent economic capacitance; but currency printed beyond this level is subtractive, represents the introduction of economic inductance, and constitutes notes of indebtedness.

War is therefore the balancing of the system by killing the true creditors (the public which we have taught to exchange true value for inflated currency) and falling back on whatever is left of the resources of nature and regeneration of those resources.

http://iamsomedude.com/Silent%20Weapons%20for%20Quiet%20Wars.htm