Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Jo King
Interesting article,  I'm wondering why the jurat is on top,   Iv'e never seen that before.   It appear that this might be used on an attorney in a court case also.   I ve always heard that attorneys could only represent public officials and never the general public.   Thanks for sharing that, it will be most helpful in what I do.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

funny you should mention this (pun totally intended )

Buddy who wrote this had a notary friend of his get into a bit of pickle regarding some notary stuff. So, he told the notary to agree to a meeting (ie: arbitration) and wrote a variation of this Notice wherein the notary asked the SoS if his attorney would be there and if so, please bring him along with his FARA registration. The SOS cancelled the meeting.