Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Donna

FOIA request prior to Quo Warranto/Writ of Mandamus

I'll just copy and paste the following, you'll get the gist.

On December 27, 2017 I went to the County recorder’s office to record a Notice of Acceptance and Acknowledgment, to complete gifts to the United States. After my document was refused for recording by County Attorney Amanda Coffee, I questioned it. I was handed F.S. 28.222. The recorder said she couldn’t record my Notice because recorder’s can’t record Notices. Yet it states right in F.S. 28.222 that the recorder records Notices. On the flip side, there was absolutely nothing in F.S. 28.222 re: the recorder clerks being constitutionally or statutorily authorized to send potential recordings to the county attorney. There was nothing in F.S. 28.222 re: the county attorney being constitutionally or statutorily authorized to make judgments as to the recordability of any documents. I specifically asked what statutes they were operating under, and what made my document unrecordable. No one could answer. I asked for County Attorney Amanda Coffee to come downstairs and let me know, she did not. On Wednesday 12/27/2017 at 12:56pm I called the County Attorney’s. Nobody answered so I left a message. Two days went by with no return call. I called the County Attorney’s office on Friday, December 29, 2017 at 1:55pm. A receptionist answered. I said I had left a message 2 days prior and wanted to speak to Ms. Coffee regarding what made my document unrecordable. The woman stated that Ms. Coffee had nothing to say to me. I said this is regarding a public, government matter. The woman said have a nice day and hung up. I called back at 1:56pm hoping someone else would answer. I was on hold for 1 hour, 50 minutes and 5 seconds before the call ended. The entire time I waited for someone to pick up, the message kept saying I was first in the queue. No one picked up the phone at all throughout the entire 1 hour, 50 minutes and 5 seconds. The receptionist willfully, deliberately, knowingly and maliciously refused to pick up my call. These people are being paid with Public Funds and have gone completely unofficial and off book. Unbeknownst to me at the time, my son had put an app on my phone called Record My Call. Therefore, this travesty of malfeasance is all recorded.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

william-michael
Start the CRtm Process on that county attorney.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Having read FS28.222 there is nothing in the statute that requires clerk to record a Notice or general notice. Re-read for oneself. They are authorized to record Notice of liens or notice of claim of lien, notice of lis pendens or a notice of an action in United States Court. Here also is an opinion from State AG.   http://www.myfloridalegal.com/ago.nsf/Opinions/46B3C51EA99D1A47852562460044CBD2

that said you may want to change from a Notice to a Deed since you are doing a transfer of or passing of interest...A deed (anciently "an evidence") is any legal instrument in writing which passes, affirms or confirms an interest, right, or property and that is signed, attested, delivered, and in some jurisdictions, sealed. It is commonly associated with transferring (conveyancing) title to property.

Property can be anything including  but not limited to beneficial interest in a trust or an offspring.  That will probably accomplish what you are trying to do without charging malfeasance when they are following the statute.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Why not do a FOIA and ask them to produce the Statutory and Constitutional authority they a relying upon Granting the County Attorney the right to review and document submitted for recording?

And if they balk on the FOIA, why not do it thru the Supreme Court via Writ of Quo Warranto and include having them produce their FARA registration as well?

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Donna
Basically, I showed this in attempt to show others how to calmly build and document the malfeasance.

The statute is meaningless for all intents and purposes. We went from a county recorders office 8 years ago proudly stating we could record a Notice stating we were Mickey Mouse, to this insanity.

I will not be dictated to, as to what can or cannot be recorded. The idea of a deed versus a notice won't fly because they refused to record the deeds which is why we started doing the Notices instead.

Instead of having to keep being pushed down narrower and narrower chutes until can't do anything at all, Bpris is absolutely correct.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Jo King
We used to have that trouble but now we just file a misc case in the USDC,  Then file it in the county,,, county cannot refuse to file a USDC filing.  then we filing it into OUR OWN COURT.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Donna

Thank you for that Jo.

I wish to find out what gives them the authority to do what they're doing
(and not doing) so we're not forced to find workarounds.

I want to cut out the root of it. I'm not sure hacking away at the limbs
does us any good. It may, temporarily, but not in the long run.

I believe they will not be able to produce any authority, Constitutional,
statutory or otherwise.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

liberated
You're wanting to record something that is in their realm. They operate in that realm via the statutes. Not hard to comprehend. A simple deed will do the trick, Perhaps the way one is showing up might get the results that are occurring based on the results mentioned in prior posts, Refusing to talk, ignoring etc. Go to another friggin county and record, be the peacemaker and get on with it.  I don't see anybody forcing us to do or not do something in regards to recording. If the ambassadors of satin exist to bring us closer to God perhaps why they don't want certain stuff in the public so those that choose to be dogs that need the system can stay in wonderland.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Donna

Boris, would you kindly set this guy Liberated straight, please. That a simple deed
in our county will not do the trick?

Liberated, this Notice is to perfect a gift to the United States, as equity will not
perfect an imperfect gift. I see it as the county being in insurrection and rebellion
TO the United States. It is the county that is warring with the United States, in
obstructing Notice of Acceptance and Acknowledgment to perfect the gift, not me.

If your idea of peacekeeping is being swatted down like a fly while allowing the
counties and states to commit insurrection and rebellion to the United States,
that is your choice and your choice alone. Peacekeeping is not defined as being a
cowering dog or running to another county. This county is being paid with Public Funds
to fulfill Public duties and obligations, and it is not. It has morphed into private BAR
business with no constitutional or statutory authorization to do so. I don't see what
is so difficult about this that makes it so difficult for you to comprehend this. This has
become such a bad situation in so many counties that many people simply go to Lamar
County to record. The problem with that is, if it's not recorded in your county, they
can obviously and plausibly claim they didn't SEE the Notice.

My definition of peacekeeping is to not allow one side to WAR with another, and/or
to intervene to stop one side from going astray. If people used your definition of peace-
keeping, we'd probably all be dead by now.

Hello?

With all due respect, I've yet to see anything of any use from any of your posts. I am
not looking for a cowards way out, I'm looking to do something USEFUL, PRODUCTIVE
AND OF SUBSTANCE. Not to simply run away like a coward under the ridiculous guise and
improper definition of being a "peacemaker."

I better stop right here because I get very upset at cowardice.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Donna

Liberated said:  "Perhaps the way one is showing up might get the results that are occurring based on the results mentioned in prior posts,"

What I didn't mention in my post (but told to Boris last night) was, I first went up to the Clerk of the Court's office on the 4th floor and spoke to the elected Clerk. I showed him the Notice and asked him if he saw anything unrecordable about it. He told me there didn't appear to be anything wrong with it at all. Afterward, I went to the recorder to get it recorded, which they refused.

I'm not clear on the meaning of your quote above, it almost appears as if you're insinuating that the way I showed up was not courteous and profession. Clarify please.

*al

As Boris points out we are called to be the architect of the future not its victims. That said...:
Boris, would you kindly set this guy Liberated straight, please. That a simple deed
in our county will not do the trick?

Liberated, this Notice is to perfect a gift to the United States, as equity will not
perfect an imperfect gift. I see it as the county being in insurrection and rebellion
TO the United States. It is the county that is warring with the United States, in
obstructing Notice of Acceptance and Acknowledgment to perfect the gift, not me"

You don't need to seek Boris to set me straight. A deed, whether simple or not is something the Clerk MUST record pursuant to the statute you cited, A deed does do what you are implying you want to do. Gift to United States, thus perfecting the imperfect gift. If the clerk chooses not to then record your deed then you have a cause to have them corrected. After all the State AG has already gave her two cents so probably someone that can spank the Clerk if the refuse.  Just prepare the instrument with Deed on the top and similar to what they might be used to seeing. Who is the Clerk to make a legal determination that your deed is not a deed? Impossible. Not to say they might not scrutinize you if they already have some judgment about you. Only they know.

As for showing up, once upon a time when I was locked into certain beliefs, kinda like what you believe, that the courts, clerk et all are evil, warring against the peace, out to do us in, take our shit. I had certain mentors ask me why they don't encounter or see what I see and of course in my need to be right I stated because they were blind or naive. They were calm and cool and asked "is it possible that if you change the way your view your world your world might change?" It was a profound question as in two weeks I struggled with that question since our beliefs generally are our identity and to shift is as though one is killing themselves, which in a way is similar to being reborn or civil death. So the, how is one showing up is how do we see those that we interact with? If we see them as an adversary then expect war. If we see them as doing the right thing then it will happen and sometimes we get to enroll them into our vision. My comment was not to degrade or insult and rather to merely examine the mindset since we do manifest our experiences. I take the position if I'm not getting the result I'm seeking then I get to see what is it that I am doing off the mark, what is my perception, how am I am showing up. What could be done better, what worked what didn't. Not blaming anyone but looking instead to self as we are the architect creator of our reality.

I get that Pinellas County can be whacked seeing that they do sting operations on all kinds of shit other counties don't bother with. It's might be how they generate the shit they think they need to do to generate "money". Doesn't change we can show up in a way to get shit handled without laying down or being swatted like a fly.

as for your name calling thank you for caring enough about me to provide that feedback. Oh and I think if the intent of this forum is to have us be Christlike then Peacemaker is part of the process unless being a belligerent is better then Peace(maker). Matthew 5:9
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

and further 1 USC § 2
The word “county” includes a parish, or any other equivalent subdivision of a State or Territory of the United States.  which then negate that the county could not be committing insurrection against itself (United States).

also if the Clerk is Ken Burke I have a friend that knows him personally and has filed all kinds of shit in the record and perhaps she might be able to assist although following what Jo King suggested or Boris suggested may work for you since the possibility of a deed doesn't resonate in your reality or possible manifestation or warring with the clerk for authority since it appears the clerk and the AG has provided that info. The alternative is to say fuck you I don't believe you have any authority since you're all just fictions or whatever other one wants to insert.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Donna

Are you focking kidding me???

WHAT part of my earlier post on this same exact subject/thread, which
CLEARLY stated "they wouldn't let us record deeds so we had to resort
to Notices", did you not comprehend? How can this possibly not compute?
This goes FAR beyond simply recording or not recording chit.

Do you seriously not have enough brain cells to formulate a coherent
thought or are you deliberately being willfully and deliberately stupid?

You, Liberated, are a big part of the problem, not the solution.

I am so done with your lack of comprehension skills. I don't have all day
to lay around explaining and/or endlessly repeating the simplest of things to you.
I will not allow you to waste any more of my time.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Jo King
I implore you dear poster[Donna] to settle down and reconsider your last few postings.   You were given  a simple solution to the problem and you appeared to agree.

IMHO  recording such a document in the county won't amount to a hill of beans.  No one there cares about your assignment.  What I and others have done is send a document similar to what you describe directly to the U S Treasury by registered mail  RRR and then file that into a misc case jacket in the USDC along with the reg mail receipts.  Now the party that needs to know is properly served.  Then if you want to proceed to record in county there should be no problems.

and another thing,  when are people going to learn that you're never going to get proof of anything the county tells you unless you do it in writing.  A simple letter to the clerk that just told you he saw nothing wrong with the document will file it or you will get an answer in writing. If its not a satisfactory answer then you may write back with your statues, codes, rules, and regulations supporting your reasons why it should be filed.  Yea,  I know,  that's pain in the ass, having to actually write something down on paper when its so much more soap opera going there in person.   It appears some people thrive on that kind of drama cause I hear it all the time.  The county said this and the county said that,  oh yea...where 's your proof?

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Donna

I won't be posting here anymore.

Happy Holidays

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Jo King
Happy New Year           have another drink!!

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

you waste enough time all on your own. belligerent, need to be right, wait on hold for over an hour to get nowhere..  hmmmm  keep name calling and blaming others...how's that been working for ya?   yes goes beyond recording so then keep wanting to be right to prove them malfeasant. good way to spend more wasted time. why the fuck you recording then if its bigger then recording or not recording and wasting your precious time on a post where it appears you want to ""get them".  duh   mirror mirror on the wall. why not go the court of heaven and check with the clerk there?

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Don7411
Perhaps the clerk would record a public notice.  If it is so stated, then you would be noticing the public which the clerk is bound to record. Yes?/No?  These public servants are just tools.  If you are skilled with tools you can become a master builder.  If not then you live in a shanty.

i personally am thinking about conveying all my property back to source, which is the kingdom of heaven.  Then I shall have usufruct once again and dominion of the earth, from God.  i guarantee once the kingdom of heaven has your property back, you will not receive any notice of assessment from the county for the use of the kingdoms property.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

Jo King
" i guarantee once the kingdom of heaven has your property back, you will not receive any notice of assessment from the county for the use of the kingdoms property."

Don7411,  I would like to get in on that guarantee.   By "returning the property back to the KoH" , I assume you mean the US Treasury.  "On earth as it is in Heaven".

I don't want to disappoint you but the assessment is not going to stop because you made an assignment back to the US Treasury.  You're gonna have to have a bigger bag of tricks than the assessor has. But, it can be done,, good luck.

Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable

the problem with the county to which Donna refers is a huge problem. The Clerks all have this sign that reads that the Clerks can not give legal advice or make legal determinations, yet they seem to ALWAYS find some reason to NOT file what we submit; It matters not the document.

We can get things OK'd by the Clerk himself and yet STILL these assistant clerks will send stuff to the County Attorney for approval and when we ask for the authority; "we are not going to argue with you." is the response. Now, we can take this to another county and most of the times what we need to file get filed, but why should the people be complacent with this?

I understand her frustrations, because those are mine as well, and others; we all live in the same county. This is the WHY of where part of this whole process comes from; forcing the Clerks to just do their job and record what we give them without them reading it like we need their approval.

Now, I suggest if one runs into this issue to do a FOIA demanding production of both the Statute and the Constitutional Authority granting the County Attorney to power to review documents submitted for filing and if they balk or otherwise refuse, dump the FOIA into the Supreme Court under a Writ of Quo Warranto and ALSO demand they produce ALL other necessary documentation; FARA registration, Oath of Office, Public Servant Bond, Loyalty and Security Clearance, Delegation of Authoirty, etc ...

This is the Writ of Quo Warranto sent to me from buddy in Montana; has been used in 10 or so states without problem.

Quo Warranto - Public Administrative Notice and Demand