Link on audio page not working

bastiat
Seems like they changed their archive and this particular audio is nowhere to be found. Not even by search.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/highfrequency/2014/10/02/national-agenda-with-special-guest-boris-on-usufructary-truth

Re: Link on audio page not working

I have contacted BlogTalk and will see what happened to this audio. In the meantime, while I was searching for it, I found another audio that I had forgotten about from BlogTalk.

I have put this link on the audio section, replacing the missing link.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/judicialcorruption/2015/11/19/1-how-they-use-and-sell-the-paper-they-attached-to-us

thanks for keeping me informed.