Lieber Code /Commander-in-chief

william-michael
This post was updated on .
it is just my opinion that the president knows of this book:
Foreign conspiracy against the liberties of the United States 1835 (link below).

If you have never seen it, just read the "RECOMMENDATIONS" pages and "Contents Pages". You may want to pay attention to how they conspire to use the "press" against the Liberties for the united states of America way before 1835.

Sure appears like the President or Commander-in-chief who claims to be Protestant is exposing this huge thing of evil slowly but SWIFTLY like we all knew exists and could very well be bringing us all together to understand all this knowledge that has been in the DARK-OCCULT (means hidden) for thousands of years.

It is the VATICAN and this is how they are doing it to America... and to me, AMERICA means the PLANET-EARTH because the Lieber Code has went international.  Here is a recent example of an attack by the POPE. (The first Jesuit Pope in thousands of years.  The Jesuits hate Protestants and the Jesuits are also known as "The Society of Jesus".)

And isn't it interesting that in the Contents Pages of the book below that CHAPTER V and VI talks about Emigration etc.  Everything that we see happening right now.

Foreign conspiracy against the liberties of the United States 1835.
https://archive.org/details/foreignconspiracy00mors

Since the Lieber Code is in operation (and the liberals or "whatever" are abusing the Martial Law and USUFRUCT there in against the inhabitants) it clearly says in Section 1, Article 2: "MARTIAL LAW does not cease during the hostile occupation, except by special proclamation, ordered by the commander-in-chief, or by special mention in the treaty of peace concluding the war, when the occupation of a place or territory continues beyond the conclusion of peace as one of the conditions of the same."

"For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [outlaws] and then punish them." - Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

Re: Lieber Code /Commander-in-chief

GentleStrength
Excellent book!  Thank you for posting the link.
Freedom is a state of mind.  Mind is a state of being.

Re: Lieber Code /Commander-in-chief

or by special mention in the treaty of peace concluding the war, when the occupation of a place or territory continues beyond the conclusion of peace as one of the conditions of the same."

And this is where Book 1, articles 192 and 196 and Book 2, articles 104-105, 107-109, 132-133 of the Law of Nations come into play.

Read the post by Hallow. His buddy did it so simple and smooth and this is all it takes: A full comprehension of WHAT happened during the birth event.

Then read here.

The solution is very simple: turn back to God almighty thru the observance of His Natural Divine Law with the understanding that any and all of whom violate that Law stand as usufructuary while simultaneously comprehending that "the system" was built to enforce this Law thru the Divine retribution that is the usufruct and it is the people who allowed their ignorance and EGO run amok that has thrust this truth into the Dark, allowing the DARK-OCCULT to "take control" of God's creation, twisting it for their own purpose and intent.

They way I see it, there are 2 giant mushroom fountains and an obelisk in the middle of the Vatican Courtyard, not because the taking of mushroom kick starts one's faith (another Faith Restoration and Rejuvenation device, much like Cannabis) directing one back to God almighty, but because this is the GOAL of those of whom have "taken control": to keep the ignorant and controlled in the dark and fed full of shit while jerking everyone around.