Land Patent

Brandtamas
Is it possible to file a Land Patent on a property that has a mortgage in someone else's name? The property is in my mother's name and she is giving it to me. But there is a mortgage attached. Any suggestions?

Re: Land Patent

Jo King
Why would you want to go down a land patent rabbit hole and ignore the unbelievably simple remedies offered on this forum?   The answer to your questions are on another forum,  teamlaw.org

Re: Land Patent

Brandtamas
I am learning and want to question all things. Not that I want to do a land Patent but rather curious to see other points of view. I am trying my best to comprehend all that is expressed here and not asking would be much more detrimental. Do you have a simpler course to achieve my objective? Maybe show me some articles here on this forum to dig into. I appreciate the response though.