Lady in gaol

Locked 1 message Options

Lady in gaol

posted Mar 04, 2016 by SueMaynes
Boris - for a particular reason, a lady followed the lien process against a police officer in Australia. The lien greatly interfered with him selling his place. He didn't like that, so laid harassment and stalking charges against her. She completed the reversionary process in time for court - a warrant to attend pending gaol was against her.

She attended as the Executor, was arrested because the 'person' did not turn up. Sat in the watch-house for a couple of hours, no charges were laid but she was dragged away for a mental health assessment - a specialty of the QLD govt, who make up their own rules.

Now the medicos are planning to implement rolling 72 hour assessments, which will keep her in there indefinitely. Their stand is that anyone who thinks the police can't do what they are doing, must be mentally unhealthy!

She has given us executorial docs to demand her release by the trustee, the system is ignoring that. We will lodge a writ of habeas corpus as early as possible - but have you any suggestions?

We suspect it is not the reversionary process that is being 'questioned' but that the matter involves both a police officer who is being funded by the police association and the court officers of QLD supporting the police. My experience is that the system watches what we are all doing and works out ways to either ignore or overcome it. Either way, as the executor of an estate in reversion, she is incarcerated without any lawful authority. Any assistance would be greatly welcomed.

some_dude said Mar 04, 2016
why go the lien route? that is "commercial warfare" ... why not apply the Nuremburg principles and ask "what FACTS do you have that these laws apply to me?" ... she should be doing that at the outset.

Maybe remove the lien and ask for forgiveness for her retardation? Maybe ask the question of "what FACTS do you have these laws apply to me?" Maybe she needs to be in there? Who knows.

Did she have "recognition" as executor or just start claiming it?

People keep getting into trouble just because they ASSUME something ... I'll wager she never even determined IF she had any duty to some "law" and then she just ASSUMED it was "personal" so she "claimed" to be something she is not to avoid something that does not concern her, so the intent was to avoid something. Guilty by act and action.

if you guys believe her "cause" to be righteous and if the locals are not going to do anything, then remove it from the local control. Take it international as I do think that all these so-called governments are now under UN Control.

If her "cause" be righteous, then equity will prevail.
If her "cause" is not, then equity has prevailed.

And the system is neutral, but right now it is being EXECUTED by the corrupt "crypto-jew": those that call themselves Jewish but are in fact part of the Kazzarian mafia of whom initiate and employ "martial arts" (law: dark arts; 'lil devils !!) to "entice" the people into thinking they have to "defend themselves"

The book of Job is key to understanding the nature of the "test of the system" for until the feminine energy is reconciled within the estate, then one can not possibly be righteous and thus may not eat of the tree of life, for that tree is in the garden, and the one is "on the outside looking in" until one renders unto God's that which is God's of which is "the knowledge of good and evil" and the lien process demonstrates one still eats of the corrupted fruit, thus suffers the fate and curse under Genesis 3.

It is not that the police can't do what they are doing, it is she shouldn't be doing what she was doing to even give these fuktards an ounce of her attention. The lien brought her into that world. The lien gave the life to the situation. She tried to PROFIT off the use of that property, thus committed a TRESSPASS against the CONTACT underlying that property. She became usufruct and now stands a fuct. She was using her position of authority (executor) in the host nation for private profit and gain in adversity to the intent and function of that "fiction of law" of which can be defeated for every purpose EXCEPT for the one for which is was created.

She became DE-FACTO TRUSTEE over a TORT she created.

I am led to believe this lien crap is just another part of that bullshit psy-op patridiot crap and just like herpes, it never disappears and it ruins lives.

And instead of doing the reversionary process, she should have initiated a counter claim to the stalking and whatever by show her evidence of the officer's wrong doing of which demonstrated she had RIGHT and led her to execute the lien as remedy for his actions. SHE DID NOT STAND ON HER CONTRACT, she tried to create a new one, thus FAILED TO STATE A CLAIM IN SUPPORT OF THE LIEN, thus admitted to the charges laid by the officer and since she went "private", the "revolving 72 hour holds" are also "private" and "personal" because she made it that way via the Lien.

The greatest enemies of peace are force and wrong: If there are no FACTS, then all there stands is force which means there is no right, just enforced wrong, which means one is then an enemy of peace; The Lien is a weapon of war unless there is a right and until then, the Lien stands as wrong and since the Lien carries with it force of the law, the Lien renders the one who issues it an enemy of peace.

I am led to believe people are retarded.
[Last edited Mar 04, 2016]

SueMaynes said Mar 04, 2016
Boris, she did the lien ages ago, before she knew about the reversionary process. The policeman got a lawyer to remove it, and he appears to be seeking damages attached to that.

I agree with your comments about liens, but the reversionary process was done after the case was started against her, so her executorship comes after the charges.

Recognition of her role as executor is only bound to the process of accepting the office and appointing an executor.

Sue

some_dude said Mar 04, 2016
That is NOT the issue nor it is the point for it still appears she did NOT present any FACTS for the issuance of the lien ... what caused it? what were the acts, actions, and inactions on the part of the officer that caused the lien to issue? where is the WHY???

I do not give two shits about the reversion or the executorship as that is NOT the issue at this moment ... the issue is, well, the issue of the lien.

By not presenting any FACTS herself in regards to the lien, so she agreed to the stalking and other charges that now put her into this bind because that is TACIT admission to a FRAUDULENT LIEN, but I guess this escaped everyone's attention.

At that point, what is being "reverted" and what is she "executor" over? ... a fraudulent conveyance of an interest that has no basis in FACT nor TRUTH? Why the fuck should anyone be forced to accept that? This is what everyone on these forums and who visit this site already bitch about, so why should anyone be surprised when the attempt is met with turnabout, which is ALWAYS fair play?

Hello pot, this is kettle.

You all may see me as a bit cold with respect to this, but I do believe in fair play, on all sides, and right now she got turnabout for her attempts to do whatever it is she was seeking to do. I am sorry she is in there, but it is her acts, actions, and inactions that cause this very situation and then you sit here and blame the police, the QLD, and anyone else OTHER than her.

She had a lien, it was enforced, thus she benefited from the contract and it is up to her to defend the damn thing when it was challenged, of which she FAILED, thus now gets to experience the consequences: good and bad.

It must be what she wanted or she would not have done it.

Who knows, maybe you all can put your heads together and see what you can come up with, but in any event, the first thing that needs to happen is for her to repent, admit her mistakes, and ask for forgiveness .... same thing with everyone involved so there are no whispers any thoughts of REVENGE back into her fragile little mind.

SueMaynes said Mar 04, 2016
We didnt know about the lien when she did her reversion. But I get exactly what you are saying. She didnt have clean hands and didnt stand by her actions. I think your suggrstion to apologize etc makes the best sense at this moment. We did hear they have started drugging her so not sure what she is able to understand at the moment. Thank you.

SueMaynes said Mar 05, 2016
Boris - I have been thinking about your replies for several hours and want to thank you. Not for the lady - that is yet to see how she will handle things - but for the simple principle of reaping what you sow in every situation. Much appreciated.