JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION: The Mother of all Deceptions

JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION: The Mother of all Deceptions

JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION: (HIDDEN-FOREIGN-TEXT-KNOWN-AS-DOG-LATIN) The Mother of all Deceptions: The Concept of Modern Day Slavery:

https://justiniandeception.wordpress.com/

This is definitely a must read.

Appears we are all guilty of using CAPITAL-WORDS (me especially) in a wrong manner; against the rules of proper English and Latin. This should help explain certain aspects of how and by whom we are deceived. And here I was thinking I was just adding emphasis, appears I may be mistaken.

Funny thing is, the author of this article and myself both went back to Emperor Justinian. The author found and explored the ABUSE-OF-WORD, while I found and explored the one word: usufruct

both us came to same conclusion that we are usufruct of the tree of knowledge, thus dead to God under the Genesis 3 curse: in covenant with the Serpent ... two different paths, same conclusion.

AWE-SOME !!

Re: JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION: The Mother of all Deceptions

franc
In my opinion, what we say, think or do is solely dependent on our intent. Using your example, if the intent behind our use of capital words is strictly for emphasis, then so it is. We should not be concerned about what someone else's rules are regarding capital words. Unless we agree to play their game, we are not subject to their rules. This is a free will universe, in which intent is supreme and agreement follows.

Having said that, there may be a difference between unknowingly playing someone else's game and being aware about the game, but choosing not to participate in it. The former may be bound by the rules, the latter is not and cannot be forced to against his will. Otherwise, we would all be slaves to some Anunnaki "God" and sustenance for his parasitic administrators. We are much more than that. We, in our core essence, are fractals of the hologram, that being prime creator, the one mastermind of the universe and beyond. This is what we are on a smaller scale and I don't see it being concerned with someone's rules on the use of words or anything else. I think the key is to be aware of the games being played and saying yes or no to them and simply observe without participation.

But, really, what the heck do I know? I maybe missing something.

Re: JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION: The Mother of all Deceptions

and while you are correct, this is a very simplistic view for the result is highly dependent upon VARIABLES: the 4th Dimensional Construct, to achieve this 3rd Dimensional Manifestation (the result) within this holographic universe and in this world, and in the famous, immortal words of RUSH:

You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose freewill
- Freewill, 1980

If one is in doubt of this, just go check out Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars where it appears someone is HOPING you do not participate, in fact that someone is COUNTING on it.

Angela Dodson: I don't believe in the devil.
John Constantine: You should. He believes in you.
-Constatine, 2005

“The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.”
- The Usual Supects, 1995

If someone can get a group of beings to think and act a certain way within a desired intent structure without their knowledge of what the intent behind the thought creating the action, that someone can manipulate the participants within the hologram to produce the desired result, in this case, abandonment of "what was intended to be" for "what is now" of which is the result of free will ego choices we all have made, collectively as mankind.

One participates in this holographic universe whether or not ones agrees to whatever rules one thinks are or are not in play, even if one thinks those rules are retarded and do not apply; refusing to participate is the attitude those who wish to enslave hope and pray one adopts, makes their job that much easier. To put it bluntly, everyone and everything is a participant, even those that just observe and resistance is futile.

Now, if we were 5th dimensional beings, we would see the outcome of all the possible variables and make those choices without trial and error, however, we are not. Therefore, if one knows the intent behind something, then one can act accordingly, which is what that this Justinian Document is all about: making one aware of the intent and its consequences if left unattended; we get the world we see now.

Now, once one knows of the intent behind an action, the outcome AUTOMATICALLY changes, thus the world we see: the result within the holographic universe, also changes AUTOMATICALLY ... the foundation for Quantum Theory: One of the most bizarre premises of quantum theory, which has long fascinated philosophers and physicists alike, states that by the very act of watching, the observer affects the observed reality.

Thus the nature of the holographic universe: the manifestation of such into form and structure is the direct result of the intent of all the participants on a spiritual level; ever changing, ever evolving: living energy.

Now, to me, the labeling of what is being used to facilitate the deception as DOG-LATIN to tempt the choices of Eve of which is our free will ego, of which is the only control one has within this holographic universe: one's choices, makes me laugh.

Originally, we called Eve: the free will ego, "the bitch", and this is just too damn hilarious for takes me back to the beginning, back to what Batman always asked on the talkshoes: Can you handle the bitch?

Maybe you have to have been there, but just how awesome is that?

Re: JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION: The Mother of all Deceptions

redpill
Thoughts on Postmaster General David-Wynn Miller's parse syntax word lessons? Hundreds of hours available on YT, that I am combing through and linking much of your teachings, Boris. Not sure if anyone has heard of him, but he turns all contracts into quantum mathematical equations decoding each word with a syntax key of 1-0 to prove them false mathematically, and by using basic grammar.
If anyone has ever looked into Grimoires (ancient word for grammar; legends have it that this was how Solomon acquired all of his wealth, passed down from Moses- fair warning: it gets deep), it will reveal a lot more insight as to what's going on with the "magic" of words (logos?). It requires breaking them down to syllables, and also decoding what they are (noun, pronoun, adjective, etc.). For example, Internal Revenue Service is:
In= NO
ter= Earth
nal= Contract

Re= No
ven= Venue/location
ue=contract

Service = pronoun

In this format (sans punctuation) Internal becomes and adjective, Revenue becomes an adjective, and Service is the pronoun.

When these words are put together without punctuation, they become an adjective, adjective, pronoun. This makes the "sentence" of Internal Revenue Service a pronoun state. Pro=No, Noun= Fact. You are in a "no fact" state. First rule of contract is having closure for your performance so you can cooperate. How can one be in contract with a no fact state? You can't. Mr. Miller claims he has won thousands of cases this way I believe 12,000 and counting, but don't quote me on that as he mentions it in one of his training vids).

http://dwmlc.com/

Some other cool stuff he teaches...Court = COVRT in Latin, or "Covert."
 I have loved your peace concepts and brilliant takes on these situations. Had one success so far. ;) Thanks, Boris, for all you do! Much gratitude from the female energy side!!

Re: JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION: The Mother of all Deceptions

I have heard of him and his claims, maybe you should pass along the mortgage challenge from the main page and ask him WHY it was discharged with accord and satisfaction using his "quantum language logic"?

Maybe he can answer where none have yet to do as such? Hell, this site was created just in an attempt to offer some sort of explanation.

right now, I am down to one word (usufruct) with everything else being predicated upon the notion one is DEAD (usufruct of the tree of knowledge).

What else do I need?

Re: JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION: The Mother of all Deceptions

Orionstar
I came across him 12 years ago, when he expounded the trivium of his thoughts...he was fighting against the court custody system for his kid after a divorce during the time back in the 70's(i think) when the mother was always without question given custody of the offspring.

He kept losing his appeals, over & over, switching his angle & method to no avail...he seemed to develop some sort of respect with the judge that asked him why do you keep trying & never give up...(DWM}I'm doing this for my kid, then asked so why then do you keep denying all my appeals-)

The judge responded,
Because you never presented a true argument.

DWM responded,
What do you mean? That if i were to present an argument in a fashion that could not be denied as true, you would grant the appeal?!

The judge responded,
why not, no one in the history of the world ever went to war over a math problem...
(the judge obviously never heard of Panin)The_Proof_panin.pdf

Yet DWM went to work and turned Cryptic Language of secret definitions upside down with his own math-syntax language.

The Commerce of Peace presentation is the one once protected numerically, that could blow the gates of the enemies Compound.

Its true that he is quite profound...for those that are unaware of the numerical syntax value of language...
just noticed that syn/tax yikes!

Re: JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION: The Mother of all Deceptions

Profound is not what I had in mind for I personally know a brother of whom was taken for $20K by DWM and another, lured in by promises of all DWM's bullshit actually meaning something.

'Tis rather funny, but when I read DWM website, all I see is the "Justinian Deception" in action ... ALL CAPS with some ALL-CAPS thrown in to cause chaos and confusion and people are actually buying into this crap?

BAB [Persian and Arabic Bāb, Gate (leading to the Mahdi or to knowledge of God) from Arabic bāb, gate, from Aramaic bābā, from Akkadian bābu; see bwb in the Appendix of Semitic roots.]

-BLE [variant of -able (soluble); occurring first in words of Latin origin that came into English through French, later in words taken directly from Latin.]

Hmm ... it appears this means BABBLE means "the Gate leading one to the knowledge of God" and correct me if I am mistaken, but it appears if one eats of this fruit, one shall surely die, so exactly how does one write a "living contract" using BAB-BLE?

The more I see of DWM, the more I am led to believe that DWM apparently teaching everyone how to "perfect the language of the DEAD" (if anything at all) which apparently still means that no matter how much quantum whatever DWM throws at it, all DWM appears to be doing is teaching people to remain DEAD.

It appears the words of David Hannum (or maybe P.T. Barnum depending on which story one accepts) stand as true as the wind to this day: "There's a sucker born every minute"

I also love DWM's admission to be a 92nd Level Mason, a degree none have supposedly attained in reportedly 8,500 years, but I guess this "fact" escapes people's attention ... the head deceiver of the deceivers?

Besides, if this guy has all the answers, then why is everyone here listing to the bullshit I spew forth from my blowhole and not beating a path towards his door?

But don't let me get in the way of anyone's happiness and success ...

After all, don't you all know?

From what I hear, word on the street is "Don't talk to Boris"

Re: JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION: The Mother of all Deceptions

Orionstar
 I agree, "Profound" like "Great" is not always good, its where it leads...and as far as I know he through quite a monkey wrench in the operation at first and then got frozen out of the system...I don't know how or what he is up to now.

I also heard about some of the problems with the payments with nothing brought forth in return...yet I new none that had experienced it directly.

Another thing I noticed is that his way of thought has no Beauty, if this makes any sense... very hard to relate to...
What has been presented on the iamsomedude site is All-encompassing, its truths can be found everywhere.

I watched about 3 hours of his presentations back then and heard him say that he was this High Mason as well...there are Smeagol/Gollums in all shapes and sizes!!!

What has been presented on the Iamsomedude site is all encompassing

Re: JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION: The Mother of all Deceptions

1970grave
This post was updated on .
I believe DWM still uses copyrighted words of the crown used in the Oxford English Dictionary and a multitude of other diversionary derived from that book.
In fairness to DWM he has created his own version of 'Yoda talk'
There is currently a guy who has served over 150 days in prison using DWM method and to which DWM has sat in court and helped with the paperwork - so i am lead to believe from recent audios
If this man has written constitutions and has had judgement in his favour from the Hague together with claims that judges run out of the court room with even the mention of the Jedi Master DWM - why has a 'follower' been subjected to 150 days in prison
But lets not knock the man achievements - just to listen to one of his audios is staggering to know why Hollywood has not made a film about him - the only character who has come close to achieving what DWM has achieved is his fellow 'stonecutter' Homer J Simpson HJS - and they have hundreds of episodes of him over a 30 year period
but hey..... we must all walk our own paths - the world is but a stage
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION: The Mother of all Deceptions

Donna
Yeahhhhh...that whole thing over a judge allegedly telling him the only thing in the way of getting custody of his son was a math problem, just doesn't fly with me.

Another thing is, he is said to have an 8,000 year old book that is 4 feet by 5 feet or some incredible number, yet I've never heard anyone say they have seen this biggie sized book. I've never seen anyone claim they've seen photos of this 8,000 year old book. Yes, it would be cool if it were true, but where is the substantive evidence that it exists? Has anybody ever actually seen this book?

I noticed that syn/tax years ago, that flew just about as well with me as when I was sitting with Sam in Las Vegas and whispered in Jerry's ear that The Restore America Plan abbreviated, spelled T.R.A.P.

What is easier, usufruct or syn/tax?

Boris' methodology has personally unblocked federal block grants for me. I'll stick with what works.  :)