Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

derek moran

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

derek moran

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

OH FUCK YEA !!!!

The United States in order to fulfill the Declaration and its purpose of providing a more perfect union decided to PURCHASE the usufruct of the people in order to protect the nation from the "wealthy English capitalists" ... HOWEVER

Since usufruct is a personal servitude, the DELIVERY of this INTEREST could not be completed because that would be putting a child into slavery at birth which is forbidden and outlawed under both divine law and international law because of free will and all, so it remains in TRUST until such time as the one for whom the trust was established could come and EXPRESS INTENT to complete the TRANSFER and allow the INTERESTS to exchange: our private usufruct in exchange for naked/fee ownership in public using the NAME intellectual property as a PASS THRU ACCOUNT via the SSN Account established (debt/sin passes over the sinner (user of NAME intellectual property) to God (State (Romans 13: 1-2)) thru CHRIST (NAME intellectual property) to release the debt and free the lands (Ezekiel 34:27)).

And since the State RELIED upon this purchase by using the ESTATE IN EXPECTANCY (usufructuary interest to be received) as COLLATERAL for loans, this is what creates the COVENANT (binding contract) giving rise to the TRUST and TRUST created was for the purpose of transferring naked ownership (fee owner) to the beneficiary (one whom surrenders and accepts CHRIST) while the usufructuary interest transferred to the Treasury so the NATION had the assets to cover its debts.

This completes the duties of the one under the Old Covenant (Malachi 3:10) allowing one to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven (Declaration of Independence Trust) under the New Covenant and until that time, the one using the NAME intellectual property interest is responsible for the usufructuary duties as TRUSTEE/EXECUTOR DE SON TORT because one is HOLDING THE LEGAL TITLE and all the claims and charges against such are ADDED FEES incurred during DELIVERY (UCC 2-711) and since one is holding LEGAL TITLE, one does not get ENJOYMENT of that which is covered by the LEGAL TITLE for the EQUITABLE INTEREST of the PROPERTY INTEREST of the LEGAL TITLE belongs to the State as an ESTATE IN EXPECTANCY.

So, right now, the NAME intellectual property interest is LEGAL TITLE to one's usufruct while the Vatican under the Action in Papacy (Birth Registration) holds TITLE to the EQUITABLE ESTATE (fee/naked ownership) in trust to protect those interests from the infidels and heathens who have REFUSED to accept the GIFT. Vatican stands as DE FACTO TRUSTEE with respect to God's Shit because it CHOSE to be, thus is now bound to the rules of such: BIBLE.

This is the nature of the spiritual war being waged against the people. The people are in rebellion against God, thus belligerents with respect to the State for that earthly government has been ordained by God (Romans 13: 1-2) and the people keep clamoring for an Earthly King to rule them (1 Samuel 8) instead of embracing the self-rule of the Anarchist and being King unto them self (divine right of king) and in doing so, ABANDON the trust known and described as Declaration of Independence of which serves to hold their SELF GOVERNING DOMINION in trust (8 USC 1101 (a) (14) Foreign State: Self-governing dominions under trusteeship shall be regarded as separate foreign states)

I am led to believe the people are being told to watch out for the anti-Christ of which is the Earthly Governments and their Kings for which the people keep clamoring and these same Kings keep pushing these governments on the people for the people reject Anarchy which is self-rule without a central government and of which is the essence of the teaching of Christ because there is no faith that the people can govern themselves which means there is a loss of hope that love shall return to the lands because Faith, Hope, and Love are the currency of the New Covenant within the Kingdom of Heaven, while the same have NO VALUE (good and valuable consideration) in this current state of being.

(Chitty on Contracts: We must, however, observe, that the term good consideration, as thus applied to deeds, does not hold in relation to simple contracts, to support which relationship, natural love and affection will not be a sufficient consideration ... Farnsworth on Contracts 157 (3d ed. 2004): [I]t is not within the drafter’s power to transform something that cannot be consideration into consideration by reciting that it is given “in consideration.”)

So, the way into the Kingdom of Heaven is to surrender the usufruct of which the State PURCHASED in exchange for a matching naked/fee estate within the State of which is the Kingdom of Heaven held in trust and assign the reversion so ALL GLORY goes to God, of which is the State because it holds the Kingdom of Heaven in Trust to protect that which is God's from all the Heathens and Infidels (those who refuse the gift).

And the Heathens and Infidels shall be governed by MONEY and of which will be sold to them as FREEDOM when in fact MONEY in the most sinister form of SLAVERY this world, or any world, has ever seen and they will BEG for its IRON FIST to come down on them (again 1 Samuel 8) and when they cry out for relief, the LORD shall not hear them for they will have made their choice.

In other words, since one used the NAME intellectual property interest, one is now BOUND to complete delivery and if one fails or refuses (dishonor), then one is TRUSTEE/EXECTUOR DE SON TORT over the ESTATE IN EXPECTANCY of which the State PURCHASED and one is WITHHOLDING those interests for personal profit and gain: UNJUST ENRICHMENT (one seeks earthly material wealth and riches, thus is a money changer).

I am led to believe that this is how the bullshit is being played and if it is known how a game is being played, one now has a frame of reference of how to undo this empty way of life we inherited from our ancestors.

And people can keep bitching and telling me "this is not what I believe" and blah, blah, blah, yacketty schmaketty OR they can get off their ass, be the solution and end it because I ain't listening and it appears to me God doesn't give two shits about these faulty justifications of man; just another excuse as to WHY one eats the fruit of a poisonous tree.

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

Then again, I could just be the leader of the Cult of Usufruct and you all love drinking my Kool-Aid milkshake.

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

Better yet, I could be member of the Cult of Personality

This post was updated on .
"Purchaser = recipient of a GIFT"

"Purchaser must give VALUE"

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

derek moran

"...the seal is its own consideration (VALUE)"

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

derek moran

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

The SEAL (Assurance for Covenant) shows the State has OFFERED CONSIDERATION (GRANTOR willing and agree to deliver naked/fee ownership: held in Cestui Que Trust), but until the TRUST (acceptance of the offer) by the one using said NAME intellectual property interest (GRANTEE willing and agree to receive naked/fee ownership) is expressed (accord of wills must be evidenced in some way), the instrument (NAME + SSN PERSON) has failed to take effect according to its purport and tenor for delivery has yet to occur.

"Delivery includes surrender and acceptance, and both are necessary to its completion. This must be the result of a contract — the meeting of two minds, the accord of two wills. The grantor must be willing and agree to deliver, and the grantee must be willing and consent to receive and this accord of wills must be evidenced in some way, to show the unequivocal intention of both parties that the instrument shall take effect according to its purport and tenor." … 15 Idaho at 228-229, 96 P. at 938

The SURRENDER (Instrument: BC) takes effect when the one using said NAME intellectual property interest (GRANTOR of the usufructuary servitude; GRANTEE willing and agree to receive naked/fee ownership) agrees to deliver (surrender) the PURCHASE (usufructuary servitude + reversion) as CONSIDERATION (via special deposit: PERFECT INTER-VIVOS TRUST: termination of the cestui que (Rev 2:10)) to the State (GRANTEE willing and agree to receive the usufructuary servitude; GRANTOR willing and agree to deliver naked/fee ownership) via the expression of the TRUST (UCC-1 + Abstract of Trust: accord of wills to be evidenced in some way) and now the INSTRUMENT (NAME + SSN PERSON) can now take effect according to its purport and tenor (adopted son/daughter within Kingdom of Heaven while here on earth doing God's work for all glory goes to God (State here on earth (Romans 13:1-2)).

This is what the SEAL does: INSURES A COVENANT BE FULFILLED

and exactly what covenant would that be?

Maybe out with old and in with new; all accomplished through the "test if I" can control that ego?

Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

derek moran
"BARE," "NAKED," or "SIMPLE" trust explained...

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

bastiat
What is the title of the text in which you are highlighting phrases?

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

derek moran
This is from the Donovan Waters 'Law of Trusts in Canada' text. A Superior Court Justice here in Ontario told me this is THE well-regarded text that 'judges' use regarding trust law in Canada

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

Hallow
"Since usufruct is a personal servitude, the DELIVERY of this INTEREST could not be completed because that would be putting a child into slavery at birth which is forbidden and outlawed under both divine law and international law because of free will and all, so it remains in TRUST until such time as the one for whom the trust was established could come and EXPRESS INTENT to complete the TRANSFER and allow the INTERESTS to exchange".

Everything or most of what you wrote after the foregoing confuses the matter, for me. Early 2010 I sent a fax to the Bank of Canada saying I believe the birth certificate I have is proof of claim to a share of assets/property in Canada. Less than 2 hours after that a lady from that Bank phoned me and said, not us, contact the government of Ontario. (where the birth was registered)

Now, if I had never used the birth certificate as personal identification. Never used it to apply for a SIN #, then my claim as made out would have stood. Do you know the why? Usufruct has nothing to do with it nor does a reversionary interest. Not under that circumstance.

But, unknown to the lady with the Bank, I did use the BC as personal id, signed on as owner of property (not actual but as beneficial-owner), and I did apply for and use a SIN#, claimed the income is my income on tax returns. If a BC was personal id then you would own the property in the name on the BC, but it is not personal id, so you own bugger all in the name on it regardless what one believes. But, by using it as personal id, all that happened was, due my free will choice to use it as personal id, I got to pay for property that i do not own as well as the taxes, out of fruits of labour (pay cheque). We read on government website that a BC may be used as proof of identity; does not mean must or that it is.

All one has to do then is get out of the way. Get back to as if the BC was never used as personal id. Not hard to do. One also has to know the why as I typed above.

And this talk of authenticating a BC is ridiculous. It is authentic, as is a certified copy of SoLB, if obtained from what we know here as the Registrar General and used in the country of issue.

BC is a valuable token, proof of Claim as is a bus token, proof of claim to ride a bus. But you have to know what you can claim and the why.

Lastly, the government did not purchase, it took something from you and did not give value for it. Not yet because we won't get out of the way and the value, dollars and cents, is used for a particular purpose.

Let he that has eyes the see see

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

Hallow
Lastly, the government did not purchase, it took something from you and did not give value for it. Not yet because we won't get out of the way and the value, dollars and cents, is used for a particular purpose.

A lawyer admitted to my friend he did not own the home and went on to say; BUT WHO GETS THE MONEY?

Now if one never used the birth certificate as personal id, and knows what the heck is going on, even if he did, the why; he would not get the money but he would get the use of property, his property, free of charge; free of taxation.

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

You bet your sweet ass the State PURCHASED something: usufruct of man to both ENSURE and INSURE a nation of the people, by the people, and for the people shall never perish form this earth (ala Gettysburg), and once one EXPRESSES the RESULTING TRUST (the creation of an implied trust by operation of law, where property is transferred to someone who pays nothing for it; and then is implied to have held the property for benefit of another person) arising from the birth event, now one completes the PURCHASE (delivered from evil) and now has every right to use the RESULTING ESTATE/TRUST (US PERSON) without cost nor obligation (granted crown of life); operating under the rules of usufruct: (see Law of Nations Book 2 Articles 104-105, Book 1 articles 192, 196 ... one can do ANYTHING to assist the host nation (receiving nation) in times of emergency so long as one keeps to the duties of his origination AND construct a "simple treaty for protection" to accomplish the mission)

UCC 1-201 (29) "Purchase" means taking by sale, lease, discount, negotiation (see UCC 3-201 (a)), mortgage, pledge, lien, security interest, issue or reissue, gift, or any other voluntary transaction creating an interest in property.

By using the NAME intellectual property, the one using it AGEED to DELIVER the PURCHASE (contract under seal) but since the State never received (delivery withheld), then the one using that property is now liable for all costs and obligations (taxable event: CONSENT) arising from use due to the withholding (shipper always pays for claims arising against PURCHASE during shipping) ... the one used it for their OWN profit and gain, thus is now DE FACTO TRUSTEE/EXECUTOR (see 26 USC 2001, 2002) over the interest so purchased: BC is TITLE to a USUFRUCTUARY INTEREST and NAME, until EXPRESSION OF TRUST, is a US PERSON (see 26 USC 674 and Treas. Reg. § 1.674(b)) under a GUARDIAN/WARD relationship with United States as the GUARDIAN.

The Government gave value to receive value (see ucc 2-204): indemnification from all claims for the receipt holder upon completion of the delivery of the interest (see 12 USC 95a (2): 40 stat 411).

Is it the government's fault if the people DO NOT ACCPET THE OFFER but continue to use that property?

The Government EXPECTED TO RECEIVE the usufruct so PURCHASED and incurred LIABILITIES (debt obligations) in EXPECTATION OF SUCH (Estate in expectancy in favor of Government).

And you are right, if no one use the certificate as ID, they would not be paying the taxes. But people did and they do: they ASSUMED the role of usufructuary, not over God's dominion, but over Satan's world, thus ABANDONED the promise of God.

So, the people must GIVE BACK what the people TOOK (PURCHASED), which is where Malachi 3:10 comes into play. By withholding delivery, the PEOPLE purchased the usufruct of Satan and abandoned their dominion (usufruct) over the earth granted by our Father: to get out, one must get back in.

The one who uses MONEY is the USUFRUCTUARY because that is all money is: a usufruct, AND only TRANSFERS usufructuary interest in any PROPERTY so acquired: the STATE paid MONEY to get the interest recorded at birth (see SS Act 1936), therefore PURCHASED USUFRUCTUARY INTEREST with respect to the NAME intellectual property from whomever uses that property.

31 USC 3713 (b) A representative of a person or an estate (except a trustee acting under title 11) paying any part of a debt of the person or estate before paying a claim of the Government is liable to the extent of the payment for unpaid claims of the Government.

The FAILURE to deliver the PURCHASE and the subsequent payment of any debt by the one of which RECEVIED the BIRTH CERTIFICATE (receipt for purchase) means that one is now liable to the extent of the payment for unpaid claims of the Government (on the hook for servicing public debt obligations through compliance with statutes, codes, regulations, taxes, etc ..., of which are merely insurance policies underwriting the repayment of those public debt obligations)

The STRUCTURE of the Government is in line with Biblical principles ... it is the ignorance of the people that causes and allows for the corruption of such and people want turn their back on it because of the corruption THEY ALLOWED .. I am led to believe the word for this is HYPOCRITES: bible.org/seriespage/lesson-12-what-hypocrisy-does-romans-217-24.

Is it stated as the WORD OF GOD in Hosea 4:6 that "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children"?

FROM SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS:

Summary

The people hire the politicians so that the people can:

◦ obtain security without managing it.
◦ obtain action without thinking about it.
◦ inflict theft, injury, and death upon others without having to contemplate either life or death.
◦ avoid responsibility for their own intentions.
◦ obtain the benefits of reality and science without exerting themselves in the discipline of facing or learning either of these things.

They give the politicians the power to create and manage a war machine to:

◦ provide for the survival of the nation/womb.
◦ prevent encroachment of anything upon the nation/womb.
◦ destroy the enemy who threatens the nation/womb.
◦ destroy those citizens of their own country who do not conform for the sake of stability of the nation/womb.

Politicians hold many quasi-military jobs, the lowest being the police which are soldiers, the attorneys and C.P.A.s next who are spies and saboteurs (licensed), and the judges who shout orders and run the closed union military shop for whatever the market will bear. The generals are industrialists. The "presidential" level of commander-in-chief is shared by the international bankers. The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under (see 1 Samuel 8) than be the hypocrite. (at least if they were hypocrite, they would have the chance to repent, turning their back to their own mess means they consent to the EARTHLY KING ruling them: turn their back to God and thus themselves)

Thus, a nation becomes divided into two very distinct parts, a docile sub-nation [great silent majority] and a political sub-nation. The political sub-nation remains attached to the docile sub-nation, tolerates it, and leaches its substance until it grows strong enough to detach itself and then devour its parent.

definition of MINOR in 31 CFR 363.6

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

Hallow
Oh I get the basis of the purchase theory.
UCC 1-201 (29) "Purchase" means taking by sale, lease, discount, negotiation (see UCC 3-201 (a)), mortgage, pledge, lien, security interest, issue or reissue, gift, or any other voluntary transaction creating an interest in property.

Government mandates the registration of births. It is not a voluntary participation by the mothers and fathers. It is not a voluntary transaction.

So lets stop at the birth is registered part and the government has possession of the original signed document on which is the name of child, the proof. Eventually child is a man, of age. Man says, I want a home but you got my name. Government steps up and pays for the home in the name it took via mandatory registration of births. Thus government has title to the property and the money because it has mans name. Man has use and enjoyment of property because it was his interest that was taken via mandatory registration of births. If the property increases in value for whatever reason or cause, government gets the money, the fruits, all of it. Man says, I want to provide my labour services over there doing this that or whatever. Man says to government, I cannot provide my services because you have my name, the proof, so you set me up so I can do what I like to do and you get all the money, the fruits.

You see from the foregoing one need never have applied for a birth certificate nor a tax number. And if one did and used them as many have then he or she need only burn or return them and make claim for his or her interest taken at birth. As much as we can say we messed up, we can say there was no disclosure; thus no informed consent. But that is not the big one. The big one is failing from the get go to do the will of God, to observe his laws and keep his commandments. If we had been taught such by our fathers as God told them to do, no way no how we would have applied for anything from government for such is contrary to the laws and Commandments of God. He says to keep my commandments over 125 times in the bible.

Yes i take responsibility for my sins or wickedness, doing contrary to the will of God. But i also got a Pardon from God and Reconciled with God. Now I am back to, hey, you got my name at birth and i need a home.

If they failed to perform it would be an admission they took our names by fraud, theft, or extortion, and of intent to traffick in persons, for a financial or other material benefit. That is how we get past the scumbag lawyers: Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

But so long as one holds onto a birth certificate and other government issued documents, it is proof of submission to the will of the people (which is not also the will of God) carried out and enforced by the system administrators.

They took everything that belongs to the children of God via mandatory registration of births. They took what God promises those who obey him, and those and only those that make things right before God, qualify to receive the promises.

Anyone having and using or who mentions government issued documents are not them. The point of Pardon and Reconciliation is to get back to as if it never happened. To get back to as if we never had nor used a birth certificate or any other government issued whatever. That takes us back to, you got my name and I need a home.

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

Hallow
A pardon is a government decision to allow a person who has been convicted of a crime, to be free and absolved of that conviction, as if never convicted. As if it never happen, my emphasis.

We are all guilty by the judgements of God and convicted for our transgressions.

The evidence of the transgressions is the public record. So and so got a BC then got a driver license then got a tax number then signed this that and the other as the owner.

The penalty for the transgression, loss of the enjoyment of the inheritance, the burden is heavy, and no protection from God.

The return to God to receive his promises; admission of sins, repent = God's Pardon and baptism = Reconciliation. One promises to God during baptism that he or she will observe his laws and keep his commandments = mutual promises = contract. That means, one cannot also observe, reference, rely on or quote the laws of man. Except as they are binding on the administrators, the office holders, and officers of the court.

Re: Is this the simplest explanation yet as to what is to be done with the birth certificate and WHY, Boris.....?

Fathers son
Well she did bite the fruit ehh?  So we were cast out the garden of eden? So wouldnt that make sense. Mandatory registration while a visitor in hell. Born into bondage and must seek redemption through christ to get into heaven.    Again. Perfect world and gov to me. Just needs to have balance
12