In this world but not of.. what paperwork ? how to? professional liscenses

Suz

In this world but not of.. what paperwork ? how to? professional liscenses

Suz
 I do Occupational Therapy which is one of the nationally registered professions  the national board has one re-new registration every 2 years so old registration expired end of 2016. OT is also regulated by each state with a license. In Colorado the Department of Office of Registration (DORA) issues state licenses.
  With paperwork in place to correct status (I have the non revocable living trust, correction of status, public proclamationas with oath to God, Peacmaker and acceptance of christ recorded and certified and the duly authenticated certification of birth)( plan take the ss5 tomorrow)
    When do we get to the point where this professional liscnsing is not necessary?
 or do we  just keep renewing these state and national liscensing?
or have our trustees do it?
Along the same lines I mostly do private OT and wellness work but i have recently been asked to do some contract work for a non profit..
 From the form *****
Use Form W-9 only if you are a U.S. person (including a resident alien), to
provide your correct TIN.
If you do not return Form W-9 to the requester with a TIN, you might be subject
to backup withholding

Definition of a U.S. person. For federal tax purposes, you are considered a U.S.
person if you are:
• An individual who is a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien;
• A partnership, corporation, company, or association created or organized in the
United States or under the laws of the United States;
• An estate (other than a foreign estate); or
• A domestic trust (as defined in Regulations section 301.7701-7)****
 My belief is that i am not a US person as per my corrected status
 but where I'm getting confused is that the whole the BC name estate is a creation of the United States and  so the name may still be the US Person
  Thanks for any help with these details

Re: In this world but not of.. what paperwork ? how to? professional liscenses

why would one need license? Do you have the unlimited right to contract?

Re: In this world but not of.. what paperwork ? how to? professional liscenses

Jo King

see attached          it may help your understanding
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 7:40 PM
From: "Suz [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>
To: Neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie <[hidden email]>
Subject: In this world but not of.. what paperwork ? how to? professional liscenses
 From the form *****
[...]

To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.
NAML

license.doc (26K) Download Attachment
Take the road less traveled