In death ...

In death, one has a name. His is Robert Paulson.

Narrator: What are you talking about? This is not a fucking piece of evidence! This is a person! He's a friend of mine, and you're not going to bury him in the fucking garden.
Angel Face: He was killed serving Project Mayhem, sir.
Narrator: This is Bob.
Steph: But in Project Mayhem, we have no names.
Narrator: No, listen to me. This is a man and he has a name, and it's Robert Paulson, okay?
Mechanic: Robert Paulson.
Narrator: He is dead now, because of us, all right? You understand that?
[Everyone stares at Narrator]
Mechanic: I understand. In death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name. His name is Robert Paulson.
Steph: His name is Robert Paulson.
Narrator: Stop it! Shut up!
All Space Monkeys: His name is Robert Paulson!
All Space Monkeys (louder): His name is Robert Paulson! His name is Robert Paulson!
Narrator: This is all over with!

In know they used "project mayhem" in the movie, but "man" or "one" fits just as well. After all, each man or one is just one part of "Project Mayhem" of which is just some "organization" or "society."

So, when one "dies" within a "society", one has a name. Therefore, a name, any name, is evidence of death.

Re: In death ...

A message from text regarding this post basically asked the question: "what is the point?"

The point of this post is twofold.

1. a name exists only in death
2. for one to be RECOGNIZED by name is to consider one dead WITHIN society, thus without right nor claim to the Earth WITHOUT ... remember the Jefferson Letter:

I set out on this ground, which I suppose to be self evident, "that the earth belongs in usufruct
to the living": that the dead have neither powers nor rights over it. The portion occupied by an individual ceases to be his when himself ceases to be, and reverts to the society.

"Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man. For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away. ~ Job 32: 21-22"

Re: In death ...

According to Strong's Concordance, title = surname. Therefore, my understanding of Job 32: 21-22 is that we are not to use (or allow others to identify us by) surnames. We are to be addresses only by the given name, which is our proper, full and lawful name. What say ye?

Re: In death ...

The surname would be "death" for it would be accepting a title which then the maker of the title would take one away (into that jurisdiction/being) and to reject God almighty and his covenants is to court death.

Re: In death ...

franc
Thank you for that. It expands my understanding of these bible verses even more. In the seemingly unavoidable interactions with government though forms and applications, the surname/last name is a required piece of info. I am not sure how to handle these situations. How can one stay true to these bible verses and provide a surname on government documents?

On 3/23/2017 8:34 AM, iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:

The surname would be "death" for it would be accepting a title which then the maker of the title would take one away (into that jurisdiction/being) and to reject God almighty and his covenants is to court death.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/In-death-tp889p901.html
To unsubscribe from In death ..., click here.

Re: In death ...

Just keep in mind that the NAME does not identify nor recognize one, it only identifies and recognizes an interest. The problem comes from the ones who ask for the information as, for the most part, they are running under the presumption to the contrary.

Otherwise, those counter people would not be counter people.

Re: In death ...

franc
They set up the system and they know that the name is not to be used for identification. Can they make these false presumptions in good conscience?

Re: In death ...

Truthfully, it is US that used the name as identification. It is us that assumed any issue or matter concerning that name property was all about us; our Ego led us to eat of the fruit of the poisonous tree. No one enslaved us; we enslaved ourselves.

Each one of us fed all the presumptions because no one dared to question; Each one of us guilty for allowing this to go unchecked for so long. We allowed ourselves to be deceived because once the "training" was passed down from the previous generations, we are the ones who ACTIVELY re-enforce the chains with each refusal to investigate or question what we were being told, taught and shown.

It is us that rejected God almighty for the trappings of this material world and we see this now and get all indignant but as I have stated before, if we all had love for God almighty and his commandments in our hearts and walked in the faith of Jesus Christ from the beginning, we would not be having this discussion; the Kingdom of Heaven would be manifest on Earth already.

I will leave you with the words of one Richard Buckminster Fuller:

The dark ages still reign over all humanity, and the depth and persistence of this domination are only now becoming clear.

This Dark Ages prison has no steel bars, chains, or locks. Instead, it is locked by misorientation and built of misinformation. Caught up in a plethora of conditioned reflexes and driven by the human ego, both warden and prisoner attempt meagerly to compete with God. All are intractably skeptical of what they do not understand.

We are powerfully imprisoned in these Dark Ages simply by the terms in which we have been conditioned to think.

It is essential to release humanity from the false fixations of yesterday, which seem now to bind it to a rationale of action leading only to extinction.