IRS and Jurisdiction

As promised, here is the information regarding jurisdiction and the IRS.

Conference Call Phone Number: (605) 472-5645  Access Code 583966#
Conference Call is every second and fourth Tuesday @ 7:30 PM CST

Listen to recording of last call: (605) 475-4962  Access Code: 583966##

**********************************
IRS TAX COURT FORMS: IRS Petition Kit Jursidiction

File the forms with the Tax Court but do not pay the $60. In a few weeks, you should get a phone call asking for permission to dismiss for lack of jurisdiction. This is what you want, so confirm permission. Then you should receive an Order showing the IRS lacks jurisdiction. Now, you have LEVERAGE when dealing with IRS issues and employers.

Notes from the Last Conference Call

notes from conference call on jurisdiction 08-08-2017

Jurisdiction with Pro se and dismissal info 07-14-17

NOITICE LACK OF SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION

Re: IRS and Jurisdiction

Rschallmo
Is there somewhere on this forum where it shows what to fill in on the IRS petition ?

Re: IRS and Jurisdiction

Jo King
click on the link above      IRS Petition Kit Jursidiction

Re: IRS and Jurisdiction

Rschallmo
Thanks, I can open it but not sure how to fill in the blanks.
For example on petitions :

1. Check "Notice of Deficiency and Notice of Determination Concerning Collection Action"?
2. Provide dates of Notices ?
3. Provide years Notice was issued? Go back to the year 2000 up to 2017?
4. Which box to check?
5. Explain why you disagree? Never received Notice of Deficiency
6. State the facts?
Enclosures: check the appropriate box?

Statement of Taxpayer ID

Not sure if there is example filled out somewhere else.

Re: IRS and Jurisdiction

THIS is the example

Re: IRS and Jurisdiction

Rschallmo
So am I suppose to figure out what goes where? Everything is blank in the petition. Never did one of these before . If your telling me tough luck , I guess I'll have to figure it out.

Re: IRS and Jurisdiction

dude, this form IS filled out.

Re: IRS and Jurisdiction

Rschallmo
When I click the link it comes up blank, must be on my end . Is there another place I can get it?

Re: IRS and Jurisdiction

Jo King

Re: IRS and Jurisdiction

Rschallmo
Jo King

Thank you very much for sending it in Dropbox, I can finally see the petition filled in. Now I can get started.

Boris, sorry for being a pain, thanks for your patience.

Happy new year everyone!! Looking forward to 2018

Re: IRS and Jurisdiction

Monarch

Re: IRS and Jurisdiction

Tony
I started to research this, just found on GPO, that congress will close this loophole.

What is this?