IF YOU GIVE HEAD?

hector
When you get a driver's license, you surrender the essence of you... especially your head... now why the F@#k don't they take a picture of the rest of your body... why you ask?

Because in the Matrix they need us and must claim the head... and we as dumb asses act as the tail... ja ja jaaaaaaaaaaa... but he who humbles himself shalt be uplifted.

please think with me brothers and sisters... in the state I.D. the capture the head... the head is the name on the address... THE NAME... AAAAAHHH SHIT?... JAJAJAJAJAJAJ.... SO, when you put a header just put c/o and the address just how they want it... then you claim the body and dedicate the head to the treasury...

folks duality is a bitch... it wasn't just Neo that was the ONE... it was also "the SMITH" that was the one... hey BORIS... love ya man... equity means you must honor BOTH SIDES OF THE ACCCOUNT... surrender the B.C. and the fucking SSN... TOGETHER... (LIKE CLASH OF THE TITANS)... TOGETHER... THEY WANT YOUR HEAD...okay... hide it with the treasury... and claim the body... fuck... only you are in the body.... the address alone at the beginning of the document... and at the end you dedicate the name to the treasury and claim the body to nature... that is to say... to you... isn't it you who occupies the body you are trapped in.... mirror image yall.... shit man...