ICCPR (International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights)

Locked 1 message Options

ICCPR (International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights)

posted Apr 05, 2016 by Ze dek
Are there any articles on site in regard to ICCPR (International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights) US. ratified in 1992, as the supreme law of the land, under the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution.
The United States declares that Articles 1-27 are not self executing.They are not recognized unless we pursue these covenants.
I was searching the site and could not find anything. I was wondering if anyone had any insight in regard to this

some_dude said Apr 05, 2016
listen to Sunday's audio on talkshoe
[Last edited Apr 05, 2016]

william-michael said Apr 06, 2016
This guy John has website regarding the ICCPR and explains how we are to invoke it in the U.S.A.

http://eternallyaware.com/united-states.html

When you go to the link above scroll down the page and you will find all the information to help us understand the ICCPR in the U.S.A. The top of the web page has lots of other links and could look overwhelming to one at first glance.

i have been studying the ICCPR for about 2 weeks now along with what we are learning from Boris in regards to the COLB Surrender. i am waiting for some Q and A from others that i have sent to see how the COLB Surrender and the ICCPR could work together and it certainly does APPEAR to be the enforcement (ICCPR)to the "Administration of Justice" that we in the United States are missing..... and it has been hidden WELL from us.

My brother is preparing to invoke the ICCPR in his state case in Tennessee next week.
[Last edited Apr 06, 2016]

Ze dek said Apr 07, 2016
I was in and out on Sundays talkshoe. I will go back and listen to it again. And yeah Ive been to that sight. I've been checking his vids. I was looking to see what people around these parts had to say. Thanks.

Jack MeHoff said Apr 07, 2016

It appears one would first invoke the ICCPR then seek enforcement of Treaty of Ghent as one under Treaty of Paris for recovery and recoupment of the Trusted Estate under Cestui Que Vie Acts ... the usufruct and reversion are there to secure the person and for restoration of public order and safety with state administrator and usufructuary ... the failure to restore the estate to the one redeeming the receipts restraints the trade and commerce of a Treaty of Paris inhabitant resulting in a indebtedness monopoly wherein one is just a debt slave both of which are violations against the 15 USC 1 and 2 Anti-Trust acts thus a violation of international law under Nuremburg by the one engaging and any of whom assist.

SilviaBernz-Gignone said Apr 13, 2016
ICCPR- United Nations = Office of The High Commissioner

http://www.ohchr.org/en/professionalinterest/pages/ccpr.aspx

International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights

Adopted and opened for signature, ratification and accession by General Assembly resolution 2200A (XXI) of 16 December 1966
entry into force 23 March 1976, in accordance with Article 49

Preamble

The States Parties to the present Covenant,

Considering that, in accordance with the principles proclaimed in the Charter of the United Nations, recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Recognizing that these rights derive from the inherent dignity of the human person,

Recognizing that, in accordance with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the ideal of free human beings enjoying civil and political freedom and freedom from fear and want can only be achieved if conditions are created whereby everyone may enjoy his civil and political rights, as well as his economic, social and cultural rights,

Considering the obligation of States under the Charter of the United Nations to promote universal respect for, and observance of, human rights and freedoms,

Realizing that the individual, having duties to other individuals and to the community to which he belongs, is under a responsibility to strive for the promotion and observance of the rights recognized in the present Covenant,

Agree upon the following articles:.....................

SilviaBernz-Gignone said Apr 13, 2016
pdf form: http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/ProfessionalInterest/ccpr.pdf

lots of stuff there

Article 7
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. In
particular, no one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific
experimentation.

some_dude said Apr 13, 2016

You must first invoke the covenant before you use it ... I know this for a fact based upon a recent visit with he governor's office.

First hand knowledge trumps all.

rschallmo said Apr 14, 2016
Hey Boris

What would be a proper claim of recognition, That I am exercising my fundamental rights and freedoms under ICCPR and under the articles of law and through the Supremacy act– the supreme law of the land. Our fundamental rights and freedoms are in the covenant of the international agreements something to that
Who do we send this to at the executive branch the president or the attorney general?

Bob

some_dude said Apr 14, 2016

I did it verbally, just stating that I am there under that convention and I know it is not self-executing, so I acknowledged and then reminded the guy about his oath. That's it. I just winged it off the top of my head. This is all about intent, not the correctness of the words.

Stop trying to get the words right and keep the intent behind the action with clean hands.

That's all folks.

rschallmo said Apr 14, 2016
I agree with you, Who did you tell and what was their response

some_dude said Apr 14, 2016
I know this for a fact based upon a recent visit with he governor's office.

the dude was a little taken back once we brought up the oath in conjunction. Other than that, not sure what he thought.

rschallmo said Apr 14, 2016
Hahaha I love it

rschallmo said 5 days ago
So after you invoke the covenant to the proper authority for claim of recognition how do you start using it? Now that you invoked the covenant to the governor where do you think it got you? I'm thinking about emailing people in the executive branch starting with the Attorney General and invoked the covenant to him first.

some_dude said 5 days ago

why are you even going down this path and what are you gonna do with your freedom, boy?

Answer that for and to yourself and now you know "where you think it got you"