ICC Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP 600)

ICC Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP 600)

Reaction_s
This post was updated on .
UCP600.pdf

Interestingly, a earlier version can be found on the CIA website.

Edit to add:

ISOFormLetter-Credit.pdf

Letters_of_Credit__Have_We_Fully_Recovered_from_Three_Insolvency.pdf

Payment_by_Letter_of_Credit_-_Notes_of_Case.pdf

Confirming_Bank_Liability.pdf

Also, if anyone has access to JSTOR I would be interested in reading this:
JOURNAL ARTICLE
The Law Merchant and the Letter of Credit
Rufus James Trimble
Harvard Law Review
Vol. 61, No. 6 (Jun., 1948), pp. 981-1008
https://www.jstor.org/stable/1336141?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Edit: Found it at the library
the_Law_mechant_and_the_letter_of_credit.pdf

https://www.advancedontrade.com/p/home.html
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.