I think the board is under attack!

Gavilan
If you do a search for iamsomedude.com it gives you a site configuration problem and does not display. It also shows some adidas spam for their nomad shoes.

Re: I think the board is under attack!

Jack Mehoff
I know site is down. Guess host fonally pulled plug to migrate from windows to whatever.  Apologies, but this was coming, just not sure when.

Now we know and i am not sure if it woll be goinf back up anytome soon.

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019, 9:49 AM Gavilan [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
If you do a search for iamsomedude.com it gives you a site configuration problem and does not display. It also shows some adidas spam for their nomad shoes.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/I-think-the-board-is-under-attack-tp6048.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: I think the board is under attack!

user
Just in case you don't have it anymore I made a copy of the site back in Oct 2016. Yes we knew this would come.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/I-think-the-board-is-under-attack-tp6048p6049.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.
NAML