I Am the Body?

user
Could it be I am not the body just as I am not the name?

Challenging the "I Am the Body"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shHmfWdMGo4

Could it be the beginning of heaven and earth has no name? Would it be best not to try and name it to begin with?

Re: I Am the Body?

given
"user name and password"

deep stuff thanks for posting!

Re: I Am the Body?

don7411
The body of christ is our shield and our refuge.   Should the defacto state compel you to redemption.  Redemption is in christ, not the state.  There is no redemption where the redemption has been removed as in the federal reserve note.  Know yourself.  selah  Look fore a book called destroying the alters of baal b y  Josephe Farley.

One must understand the power of the people as stated at the liberation, not a servant under stat ute.  If you are truely the king, then by god, understand who  you are.   the beati tudes will keep you humble. for if you are haughty, then you will suffer the fate of those who fell before you .

Just ask the simple question, does any contract I may have signed, compel performance.  Remain silent and watch the p owers of nature multiply .  these powers are omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.  The belligerent will be forced to heel or face retribution as a tortuous manifestation.   The law of torts is a bitch in her own right.  Learn it and gain satisfaction in your right.

One last thing for only the righteous in the cantina.  Torts are non statutory and have no sovereign immunity.  Selah.

who is the author and finisher of your faithe?  Is the fuedal authority, the authority in america and the free and independent sates as defined by law and not public policy?

The real question of co urse is what came first, the cart or the horse.  They must admit who the people are or they have no authority.  The Framers weren't called framers for nothing.  Frame it and make  it yo urs with conditions ex rel, non ex post facto.  Selah

Never respond by affidavit as this is commercial.  Respond by declaration.  This is what  a 10/40 is and why it is indisputible.  a declarartion under penalty of purjury is all that is neede to  communicate on the private side with the scum.  Never use a affidavit as this umputes a status you want no part of.  Communicate via declaration, under penalty of perjury and demand they do also.  Your problems will evaporate as the wind for they have no standing.  Selah;  Be an example and know thy self.

nOW FOR THOSE in DISBELIEF.  yOUR ESTATE HAS BEEN PROBATED.  tHE SIGNATURE OF THE REGISTRAR WHO IS AN OFFICER OF THE PROBATE COURT AT YOUR BIRTH IS PROOF.  nOW THERE ARE SOME SECURITIES WHICH MUST BE CLAIMED AS CREDITS OTHERWISE THEY BECOME DEBTS OF AN ABANDONDED ESTATE intstead of the people in original jurisdiction.  Please claim your estate in original jurisdiction as a living man/woman, as this leaves no doubt to the status, standing and capacity of an american jus soli  and they have no recourse.  Govern yourself according to the work of god.

As sojourners, one will never take more than one gives.  This is equity.

Re: I Am the Body?

Reaction_s
don7411 wrote
 ex rel
Thank you for this brother,

this led me to PRIVITY

don7411 wrote
Never respond by affidavit as this is commercial.  Respond by declaration.

nOW FOR THOSE in DISBELIEF.  yOUR ESTATE HAS BEEN PROBATED.  tHE SIGNATURE OF THE REGISTRAR WHO IS AN OFFICER OF THE PROBATE COURT AT YOUR BIRTH IS PROOF.  nOW THERE ARE SOME SECURITIES WHICH MUST BE CLAIMED AS CREDITS OTHERWISE THEY BECOME DEBTS OF AN ABANDONDED ESTATE

As sojourners, one will never take more than one gives.  This is equity.
I have been know to use a SS. - the Statement of Venue as the County/Perish/Borough and [no of]State - and then getting it commercially notarized by a bank. Thus bringing a non-commercial item into commerce. Single page bests

The Estate was never abandoned. it's held in abeyance. Until necessity OR death.
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.