How simple it can be

Hallow
Here is what you are not getting from my posts under False Premises

First off, extortion, 346 (1) of the Criminal Code of Canada, is interference with freedom of choice, by means of threat etc., to obtain anything. Tangible, intangible, animate or inanimate.

Our name was taken, obtained, because of the mandatory reg. of births and threat of penalty to compel compliance. Either it was taken in trust, or it was taken by fraud or theft, for which relief may be obtained. Meaning, anyway you consider it, our name is taken in trust.

Furthermore, right then and there, there is not and cannot be a division of titles, HM has it all, nor change of status/identity. Your are the Master. Hopefully a loving - kind but firm Master.

Now either Her Majesty (HM) performs for us as Servant/trustee, and unless HM does, then her failure or refusal to perform gives rise to trafficking in persons for a financial or other material benefit 279.01 (1) and 279.02 (1) of the Criminal Code of Canada.

The basis of that is; we would, in absence of an alternative, HM fails to perform, out of fear for our safety, 279.04 CCC, have to apply for a BC, thereby submit to the control, direction and influence of HM, 279. 01 (1) CCC, to obtain a SIN #, thereby submit to the control, direction and influence of HM, 279.01 (1) CCC, formally converted to a person, and provide our labour or service, 279.04 (= recruited as a person for purpose of exploitation), to obtain the necessities of life (in reality our God-given Birthright/Inheritance).

So the way out for HM to avoid trafficking in persons, and fraud or theft, is to perform for us as our Servant.

If the foregoing is sound then obtaining, or continuing to hold and trying to work with a BC, even the mention of it, is likely a problem in that it is evidence of voluntary submission to HM. No need to go there as I see it. See, registration of births is mandatory, but applying for a BC is not nor is whatever you do with it, regardless what you believe. So, if we stick to our guns, you got my name via mandatory registration of births, now perform as my Servant, one way or another, HM will have to perform for us.

In other words, we work with that what is mandatory, to that point, and forget completely what may happen after that except the trafficking in persons aspect if HM fails to perform as Servant/trustee.

For greater certainty here. If HM does not perform duty for us as Servant then our alternative, to obtain necessities of life etc., is to be exploited but that is outlawed. Even if you consent consent is not valid 279.01 (2).

All countries that are party to the UNTOC Convention have, or are to have, trafficking in persons incorporated into Domestic laws. Canada incorporated this in the criminal code. See UNODC Modules as well. Modules 1 and 13 in particular. What ever country you think you are in probably has Handbooks for the criminal practitioners. Canada does and they went into great detail what constitutes trafficking in persons. How offense made out, meaning of words, so on so forth.

There you have it folks. Your call but you can forget about all the other mumbo jumbo and KISS, keep it simple sonny. I don't know if it is acceptable for me to give my email address here so people can get more info so I won't give it here. If I get word that it is ok then I will give it here. But know this. I will not do your homework for you and of respect for those that have an investment that made what you read here available, an investment is required. Thou shalt not covet.

Re: How simple it can be

Fathers son

Re: How simple it can be

Fathers son
Seems like your at war in your heart still. Just my opinion. We are animals. The whole system is there so we dont act like animals, the bees and ants dont need to be conditioned to give to the colony. We do. Thats why the story and system is here. For order. Heaven on earth.  I respect your belief and you obviously are conscious.  We are are born we come to this realm fallen from the higher demension. You are light. You are a star.  When we fell to the ego mind it bonded us. This who life is about finding out who you are. Its a test and journey.  Everyone is a reflection of your soul. I am you and you are me. Same energy. From one singlarity .there really is no such thing as death. Thats just a story for commerece since its all dead.  You can never die. You must truly know who you are. So then the whole story of life after death is an alagory for those who can come out of the dead world consciously, vibrate out of the ego and animal mind.  Then we will give an give and give. Knowing im just giving to myself,

To each their own and all paths are different. So bless you on the journey and experience your chossing

Re: How simple it can be

Fathers son
If you really think about it. Loco parentis is good for makind. Its protecting those interest you say were taken.   Because the weak need to be protected till  your 18. 666. You can leave hell and enter heaven. Cause your have an inheritance under genesis etc.  Your telling me you could have handled your affiars prior?  No. Mankind takes years for them to have the capacity to contract and reach levels needed to strive in the world , thats why there are infants at law. The word infant a legal term. One just needs to come to love and age and then you can live in peace with the world the way it is. And help change what you can for the betterment of mankind.  And i dont think everyone knowing yhis is a good thing either. There is and always was a balance and always will be

Re: How simple it can be

Fathers son
John 5:28-29English Standard Version (ESV)

28 Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment

Re: How simple it can be

Fathers son
Romans 6:4English Standard Version (ESV)

4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.

Re: How simple it can be

Hallow
Oh we here are very well aware we are one and of the need for government to protect against greed and selfishness, rapists and murderers. There is more you have no clue of the actions we took, one of which, and the final action; we made a peace offering that was more than fair and equitable. It was refused by no-answer. Now these government guys, for whatever reason, are not stepping up to the plate by doing what is proper. My entire post shows a way to force compliance after all other efforts have failed, including the peace offering. We are throwing their laws they swore an oath to uphold right in their faces. If things are on the uppity up, why then have you's not obtained relief as evidenced by the continued posts?

Comes a time when a man has to take a stand and stop pussy footing around.

Lawyers run the country and since your on the bible bandwagon;

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Lawyers are what you are up against and they are not immune from the law.

Re: How simple it can be

Hallow
And the bible has little to do with this world, it is how to get to the next.

You are correct, we are Children of the Light, not man, and man does not go to the next world, "into the Light". He must free himself, dissolve the atomic structure, the elements that make up the human form, to get there is what the bible is about. Here in Peter we read of the fire. This is the fire of purification, to be free of the human body and enter everlasting life. Free of the birth, rebirth, cycle. No more sojourning on earth.

2 Peter 3:10-14
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

There is not one man on earth right now who is perfect enough to Ascend to the next world or Octave of Light; Heaven. The reason is simple. Man continues to serve the outer appearance world rather than his Mighty I AM Presence, the Active Presence of God within. Go within or go without. Did Jesus not say the Kingdom of God is in you? What ye think beats the Heart, you? The fire or flame of purification is for us to use, to call into action, to dissolve and consume the particles of discordant accumulation of the centuries.

Everyone interprets the bible by human intellect and yet it was not human intellect that created man, nor the Universe. In other words, human intellect knows nothing of truth.