How is this for a prayer for relief?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

franc
Can you define the term "original BC"?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Hallow
The wee certificate his mother and father gave him and that most use to apply for a driver license etc. Read the words here for what the mean...........Take care

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

franc
Ok. It appears that what you call "original BC" is really a "standard BC" anyone could get from vital statistics. To me, "original BC" would be a document created by vital statistics upon the birth event, from which "standard BC" are issued. Also, some people refer to authenticated BC as equivalent to the original BC.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

jose/anna:)
hi boris:  have been following your work for a number of years; just lose track of info when I don't have sufficient access time to the net to search for info, or catch up on postings.  I was curious about the non-ucc filing....  the link you posted above shows the SP in troy micigan and the debtor in florida.  Is that the correct filing?

Also, can U direct me to the audio postings for December, which U discussed in a prior message.... I think I did find the last one on the 17th, but will have to double check after I post this message.  thank you and God bless U for your work.... anna:)

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

idiot

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

jose/anna:)
BOY on BOY, that's like night and day!!! thank U for sending that.  I am looking forward to studying that piece.... blessings, anna:)

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

nita
here in UK notaries will only sign documents if they are to be used abroad?, quite snotty about it too.  could the living trust be witnessed by 3 living witnesses to authenticate it?  Otherwise it has been suggested I seek a solicitor to do the work.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Yousawhat
Boris,

I attempted to record the living will, prayer for relief, abstract of trust, and non-ucc into the county and they refused to record it.  I then emailed the documents to the clerk, and her response was that she is 'returning' my email..lol

Do you have any pointers on how to force their hand and get this thing into the record?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

jose/anna:)
hello, I know U directed your question to Boris.... but wanted to make an inquiry:

What state and what county are U attempting to record?

I know that larger counties (e.g., Los Angeles) and their recorders NEVER like to record People's documents, particularly if they are outside of the scope of what they have been told to do by their 'handlers'....  I know in my research some counties do allow for "correction" to the birth record...  Have U considered going to an smaller county nearby?

we have friends in other states, living in very small counties, and they have NEVER blocked anything people bring into record.  pray you find the avenue for success.... anna:)

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Yousawhat
Anna,

I've had this clerk (begrudgingly) record mortgage notes, revocation and collapse of deeds of trust, copies of authenticated deeds and colb with affidavits of ownership....and more.  But for some reason they won't record this.  It was pointed out to me a few months ago that there are a several witches in this clerks office, figure I'd just though that in there.   There is much more of a story here, as far as the court cases, etc. but I don't have time to type it all out at the moment, wanted to atleast reply though.

-jason

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

jose/anna:)
sorry, one more thing; go back and read Boris' postings on the July 1, 2016 thread, particularly the Jul 09, 2016; 6:36am posting.....

On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 7:40 AM, Yousawhat [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Boris,

I attempted to record the living will, prayer for relief, abstract of trust, and non-ucc into the county and they refused to record it.  I then emailed the documents to the clerk, and her response was that she is 'returning' my email..lol

Do you have any pointers on how to force their hand and get this thing into the record?

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/How-is-this-for-a-prayer-for-relief-tp172p298.html
To unsubscribe from How is this for a prayer for relief?, click here.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

then go to another county.

You are entering a TRUST into the record and the clerks may not practice law. Each time they refuse for whatever cause, they are practicing law, so you could always ask for their license to practice law and in the absence, file a complaint.

Now, they will go to their county attorney, but then ask the county attorney to produce his license as to whom is the party liable to determine if you have a trust or not since you are seeking assurances for performance upon the RESULTING TRUST already created and they "owe performance" once you step forth ... hell, ask him if S/HE is going to assume full personal liability for the decision and get it on paper and have them sign it. If someone is going to make the determination, then that someone needs to step up if they believe they have the authority ... if you truly comprehend what is happening, the refusal is obstruction because it is now FORCING you and your person into a position of POW and SLAVERY via violation of international law under the cestui que ....

and this is the WHY I do not like giving out paperwork. People go and do things using it without actually comprehending what is happening when you act upon such, then have to come back here and ask me or others what to do.

What happens when I or others are not around?

Then, what you gonna do?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Yousawhat
Thank you Boris.... for this, and all the effort you've put forth, it absolutely blows me away, I am forever greatful. And thanks for the little kick in the butt, I needed that!
-Jason

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

updated prayer:

My interests were taken at birth; held in trust for safekeeping (evidenced by the Auth BC), and being born again in Christ, I claim my House in His Kingdom and require provisions (or support) for life as well as safe conduct and innocent passage on His Earth and amongst all nations.

"provisions for life" or even "support for life" substituted for "unlimited provisions"

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief? question

jose/anna:)
Hi Boris,  I had a friend who is preparing her Declaration of Trust.... but she was not born here.  She also is asking if her 'naturalization' papers can be referenced in place of a BC on that DofT.  I wanted to run that by you since there may be others who will have a similar question.  Now her husband was born in the uSA....  so his would related to the BC....  you thoughts, and I thank you I advance, anna:/

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief? question

Fathers son
I find it that one must figure it out on his own, ask and you shall receive. To record is to make a record. Of the accounting that took place. Probate is the only common law court in america. The church is the court. Or the court i mean is actually the church. Why do you think after every petition the words i prayer this court blah blah in the matter of etc.  The local ordinary is waiting for you to come and repent and be pardon of your sin.  Yet only you know when your ready if you are to take this path or not.  I feel for you boris and appreciate all you have done for others on your site. Jesus walked on water as he wasnt going to be cast in yhe sea of admirality.  He raised the dead metaphorically. Dead at law and sea. When we start acting like good christians than our inheritance will come. All sins pardon

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief? question

Again, it matters not where one was born, only WHEN one is "born again" ...

The Declaration is a PUBLIC TRUST now embedded within the framework of the Law of Nations for ANYONE to "join" ... from anywhere

The IMF provided the conduit thru the birth certificate ... United States provided the framework when it took the trust international and serves to protect that which is god's stuff from heathens and infidels.

This is the papal bull(shit) war being waged to this day. Once you accept the terms of the trust and surrender to it, you then FUND the trust and fulfill Divine Law and Providence.

Right now, the only party funding the Declaration trust is whom?

The Bankers via their loans to the Treasury.

Right now, the people ain't funding shit except their own slavery.

This is what the surrender of usufruct and assignment of reversion is all about:

removing the BC account (title to legal interest) and SS account (title to equitable interest) from the Federal Reserve to the Treasury in order the HOLD on FIRST MIDDLE LAST (title to ecclesiastical interest) then be released to the House of Last (residence within the Kingdom of Heaven: Psalm 91) and one is now a minster within the Church of Christ (Church of Philadelphia): Minister FIRST MIDDLE LAST by the Grace of God (a corporation sole)

A corporation sole is a legal entity consisting of a single ("sole") incorporated office, occupied by a single ("sole") natural person. A corporation sole is one of two types of corporation, the other being a corporation aggregate. This allows corporations (often religious corporations or Commonwealth governments) to pass without interval in time from one office holder to the next successor-in-office, giving the positions legal continuity with subsequent office holders having identical powers and possessions to their predecessors .... the Crown is a non-statutory corporation sole. Although the office and office-holder, conceptually speaking, retain dual capacities in that they may act both in a corporate capacity (as monarch) and in an individual capacity (as a private person), they are inseparably fused in law, which is to say that there is no legal distinction between the office of the crown/sovereign and the individual person who holds it.

This results in a fulfillment of the LAW under Malachi 3:10 ... the old testament fulfilled, the new covenant now in force: by the grace of God.

The divine right of kings, divine right, or God's mandate is a political and religious doctrine of royal and political legitimacy. It asserts that a monarch is subject to no earthly authority, deriving the right to rule directly from the will of God. The king is thus not subject to the will of his people, the aristocracy, or any other estate of the realm, including (in the view of some, especially in Protestant countries and from the reign of Henry VIII of England) the Catholic Church. It implies that only God can judge an unjust king and that any attempt to depose, dethrone or restrict his powers runs contrary to the will of God and may constitute a sacrilegious act. It is often expressed in the phrase "by the Grace of God," attached to the titles of a reigning monarch.

And the Declaration created an Entrusted Nation wherein EVERYONE is a King by Divine Right: Inalienable rights, guided by Divine providence. Only thing is, a King's Treasury must have funding or the kingdom falls into disarray and becomes disillusioned: Kingdom of Heaven relies on Faith, Hope and Love and of these Love is the most important.

The surrender and assignment is the ultimate act of Love for this act invest in the Hope that people will see the beauty of the simple truth: they and only they determine the course of humanity, not some earthly wanna be kings and their arbitrary laws (see 1 Samuel 8), and the Faith that people will follow the example when they are exposed to others of whom act out of Love: one simple act of Love so man, the whole of mankind, can Evolve into what our Father intended man to be when he made man in his image ... Sun of Man: the light from within: the ones of whom embrace the consciousness that is the legacy of Christ ...

Son of Man manifesting the kingdom of Heaven on Earth, living as a co-heir in Christ

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief? question

jose/anna:)
thank you for your further clarification; it definitely Spiritual Warfare.... and for me, it makes sense that we can only enter the Kingdom once we have renounce Babylon and all it's worldly traps, balance the 'books' so we can take our proper place as servants of He who made us with Christ.... appreciate that very much; blessings, anna:)

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 4:28 PM, iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Again, it matters not where one was born, only WHEN one is "born again" ...

The Declaration is a PUBLIC TRUST now embedded within the framework of the Law of Nations for ANYONE to "join" ... from anywhere

The IMF provided the conduit thru the birth certificate ... United States provided the framework when it took the trust international and serves to protects that which is god's stuff from heathens and infidels.

This is the papal bull(shit) war being waged to this day. Once you accept the terms of the trust and surrender to it, you then FUND the trust. Right now, the only party funding the Declaration trust is whom?

The Bankers via their loans to the Treasury.

Right now, the people ain't funding shit except their own slavery.

This is what the surrender of usufruct and assignment of reversion is all about:

removing the BC account (title to legal interest) and SS account (title to equitable interest) from the Federal Reserve to the Treasury in order the HOLD on FIRST MIDDLE LAST (title to ecclesiastical interest) then be released to the House of Last (residence within the Kingdom of Heaven: Psalm 91) and one in now a minster within the Church of Christ: Minister FIRST MIDDLE LAST by the Grace of God

[...]

And the Declaration created am Entrusted Nation wherein EVERYONE is a King by Divine Right: Inalienable rights, guided by Divine providence. Only thing is, a Kings Treasury must have funding or the kingdom falls into disarray and becomes disillusioned: Kingdom of Heaven relies on Faith, Hope and Love and of these Love is the most important.

The surrender and assignment is the ultimate act of Love for this act relies on the Hope that people will see the beauty of the simple truth: they and only they determine the course of humanity, not some earthly wanna be kings and their arbitrary laws (see 1 Samuel 8), and the Faith that people will follow the example when they are exposed to others of whom act out of Love: one simple act of Love so man, the whole of mankind, can Evolve into what our Father intended man to be when he made man in his image.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/How-is-this-for-a-prayer-for-relief-tp172p324.html
To unsubscribe from How is this for a prayer for relief?, click here.