How is this for a prayer for relief?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

just look up "bishop of chicago"

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

franc
I know that the Vatican set up of all of this legal crap and I am curious to know why you specifically named the bishop of chicago as one of the debtors. What is special about him as opposed to any other bishop?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

he "runs" Chicago Mercantile Exchange ... this is where the debt is sold. This is where we put the SSN Account: Fed Res of Chicago. Now, he has everything he needs to settle accounts when nominated trustee.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

franc
Oh! Thanks for that, Boris. This brings a couple of questions to mind:

1. What do you mean by "This is where we put the SSN Account"?
2. Did you contact the bishop either prior to nominating him trustee or after the fact?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

There is no notice required ... They ALREADY AGREED.

The Catholic Bishop thru his position within the church as trustee for God and Representative for Christ.

The EXECUTIVE OFFICE and TREASURY by virtue of exercising the OFFICE OF PUBLIC TRUST even if it for private considerations under United Nations Treaty. (DE FACTO TRUSTEE)

The SS-5 on the old postings goes over this. We file the SS-5 as ESTATE HOLDER to move the SSN to Chicago Fed Res (G- series bond on the back side of the SS Card)

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

idiot
This post was updated on .
on your current ucc, u list the location of the debtor as dc, isnt that the appropriate jurisdiction to file in?

https://www.jackscamp.com/news/UCCFilings_Article9_042202.pdf

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

A) You ARE filing it into that jurisdiction as all these STATES are DC.

and

B) this is NOT a UCC filing. This is a NON-UCC meaning the DEBTOR becomes the TRUSTEE and the SECURED PARTY, BENEFICIARY.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

safe harbor = Safe harbor is a legal provision to reduce or eliminate liability as long as good faith is demonstrated.

safe conduct = Safe conduct is the situation in time of international conflict or war where one state, a party to such conflict, issues to a person, usually an enemy state's subject, a pass or document to allow the enemy alien to traverse its territory without harassment, bodily harm, or fear of death.

do you see the difference??

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Fathers son
Hello, I am new to this forum but seems we have been winding down the same road. I have a perspective that is in line with yours as once you reach a certain level of consciousness you see the truth. I see a will that hasn't been produced. I see us operating the Cesti que trust as it is a temporary testamentare trust as no will was produced being lost as sea and considered dead. I see the book of Enoch and the story of the flood for what it really is. The bloodlines of Noah were the only not cast into the sea.  I see when one loses the ego and possession that he or she is under then it is clear who you are. What you are administering. Yet. You haven't actually got the title to that office. So you only get stuck with the liability aka tax on the transfer of the decedent's property. I would like to talk with you private boris. I feel we can help each other as we are one mind

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

and this WHY the trust is expressed ...

**** LIVING WILL ****

Put this with my Lord, my God, for his will is my will.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven

**** LIVING WILL ****

and now,

My interests were taken at birth; held in trust for safekeeping (evidenced by the Auth BC), and being born again in Christ, I claim my House in His Kingdom and require unlimited provisions as well as safe conduct and innocent passage on His Earth and amongst all nations.

Now, the cestui que actually collapses into the Trust created (FML Trust) of which the Trustee is a CORP SOLE operating under a "division" of the Church of Christ known and described as HOUSE OF LAST.

Until such time, one is a maritime vessel (war ship) put out to sea, the filing of the Non-UCC and Abstract of Trust LAND the estate: dry dock, and now there is no decedent and the trsut becomes LIVING: imbued with the spirit and consciousness of Christ as accepted by the one operating the trust.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Hallow
Regarding this-
My interests were taken at birth; held in trust for safekeeping (evidenced by the Auth BC), and being born again in Christ, I claim my House in His Kingdom and require unlimited provisions as well as safe conduct and innocent passage on His Earth and amongst all nations.

"I" in the above is a man. If, for example, man were to send the above to a government office, what name would the man use, indicate he is called by, in his communication; Boris or a different name?

Thank you

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Why not just use the one your parents gave you as the NAME unto which the interests are held is just a placeholder until you arrive to collect?

From Men In Black II (2002):

Agent J: Stay!
Frank the Pug: Listen, partner. I may look like a dog, but I only play one here on Earth.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

cjaegel@hotmail.com
So then what is the war on poverty, war on cancer, war on drugs, war on crime, war on terror etc. about?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Do you all not know anything?

in order for a "state of war" to exist, the thing that is being fought MUST also exist. In fact, the "state of war" actually FEEDS that which is being fought in order to perpetuate the "state of war"

war on poverty = poverty must exist and in fact, be encouraged in order to keep the war going and the funds to fight it flowing

war on cancer = cancer must exist and in fact, be encouraged in order to keep the war going and the funds to fight it flowing

war on crime = crime must exist and in fact, be encouraged in order to keep the war going and the funds to fight it flowing

war on terror = terror must exist and in fact, be encouraged in order to keep the war going and the funds to fight it flowing

This is akin to "protesting for peace" ... for in order for the protest to exist, the state of being bringing the protest into being shall be encouraged and supported by the universal forces to give the ones protesting what they wish: something to protest against.

for every action, there is an equal but opposite reaction

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Hallow
From one of us,

Hello Adam,

I remember way back when we were talking about the BC as proof of interest.
I went to Court for a Traffic matter and when I spoke to the Prosecutor, I showed him the BC and said it is not evidence of my identity but it IS evidence of my interest and that I was there to release my interest to
settle the Charges. All he said was Ok. Now, I don't remember exactly what was said when the matter was called but the Judge told me to leave. As the Officer and I walked out, he admitted he thought the trial would
be interesting. What he didn't know was that there would be no trial. It was over.

Thank you Sean (SJD)

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

franc
Hi Sean,

Thank you for sharing your interesting experience. When you showed the BC to the Prosecutor, was it authenticated? Also, had you surrendered it to the U.S. Treasury prior to that point?

Hi
Sean is my friend. He showed the original BC.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

franc
Thanks, Hallow. I was hoping you could answer both questions:
1. Does original BC = authenticated BC?
2. Had Sean surrendered it to the U.S. Treasury prior to that point?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Hallow
He presented the one and only original BC. So no he did not surrender the BC.
123