How is this for a prayer for relief?

My interests were taken at birth; held in trust for safekeeping (evidenced by the Auth BC), and being born again in Christ, I claim my House in His Kingdom and require unlimited provisions as well as safe conduct and innocent passage on His Earth and amongst all nations.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Monarch
Boris,

This is beautiful and your timing could not be more perfect as I am going before a judge next week under the Treaty of Peace and Amity, ICCPR, 12 USC 95(a)2 and my Pledge to The Declaration of Independence.  I was struggling a bit about how to express my surrender of the usufruct and assignment of reversionary interest via my authenticated birth certificate.  You just answered that question!

I have mentioned 12 USC 95(a)2 to couple of attorneys and their first and only response is "this clearly states 'during a time of war' and won't fly in a court of equity".  What is the most effective way to address that response and share its present-day applicability?

I know that the Lieber Code is the foundational document for the rules of war on land (as a Peace document) and has been incorporated under The Hague Articles and Internatinal Law.  I also understand the provisional government that is in place as a result of the Reconstruction Acts and that the Statutes at Large are used to govern the Administration of the Public Trust. But that always seems to be a long answer to a short question - especially at $275 an hour... : )

How would you succinctly respond to an attorney under such circumstances?

THANK YOU FOR TODAY'S JEWEL!

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

listen to Dec 2 audio ... Lieber Code articles 38 and 43 along with FM 27-10 Paragraphs 93-94 are your friend ... article 37 and Hague Articles 45 and 46 are also helpful.

Man is being held as a POW and his PERSON a SLAVE, thus Article 43 of Lieber guarantees one will be seen as a FREE MAN under the protection of the LAW OF NATIONS once one comes into contact with anyone associated with United States (such as one with an oath to constitution) and under Article 92 of Book 1 of Law of Nations, anyone may engage in a simple treaty for protection for security of one's PERSON.

and the attorneys are correct, it (12 USC 95a (2)) will not fly in a court of equity ... but the FACT one's interests were taken and held in trust until such time as one reaches age of majority and now that one is coming to collect as actual heir vs some BS "qualified heir" who has yet to even put up bond as required WILL, for God makes the heir and not man and the "rules for heirship" are already defined in a manner that is already acknowledged and accepted (bible)

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

While this prayer was derived the other day during some random conversation with a friend of ours, a buddy did a similar declaration into the public record wherein he accepted Jesus his Lord and savior and acknowledged the blood of Christ as his blood, or something like that.

The effect was that Public Declaration caused a sheriff sale to be vacated and removed from the record. The funniest part is the property had already been sold and renovations done and now appears the county is on the hook for the repayment to the one who bought the house and to buddy to fix some things he does not like and there is no way to shrug the liability. And it may even result is personal liabilities for the "Actors". We shall see.

You see, consciousness is just a "state of being" ... Christ is just "with love and peace in intent and action" (best for all), so when you state you are "accepting Christ" you are really stating "I adopt intent in action and being within a state of peace for all parties" and "the surrender" is just that: a cease of being in a state of war as the NAME is a contract offer to be considered an ENEMY BELLIGERENT (via WITHHOLDING DELIVERY) with an acknowledgment and acceptance of a state of peace, thus no longer a heathen and dead to the "eyes of the (Land) Lord", one is "born again" (reborn: phoenix, even eagle) righteous and live with the "spirit of the (Land) Lord" and the laws thereof (Golden rule: love thy neighbor, etc ...)

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Monarch
Boris,

The December 2nd audio is incredibly insightful and each time I listen to it, I capture another detail that I previously missed.  Can you please help clarify the difference between the "special" versus "general" relationship that was established with the the City Attorney?

I'd like to understand if it is more effective/beneficial to complete a surrender before a judge in a private setting using a willing attorney who is a sworn officer of the court, has taken an oath, and who understands the surrender under FM 27-10, versus surrending pro se before a judge in a public courtroom setting.

As always, thank you for sharing your thoughts...that are not to be construed as legal advice.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

listen to the latest audio, then if you still have questions, google "special" and "general" and then go from there.

Basically special means just that "special" or "with specific purpose and intent" creating a trust and since the inclusion of one is the exclusion of another, "general" would then mean "without specific purpose and intent" without trust ... without trust, the parties are then adversarial.

Pro se, Pro per, and all these other labels are merely "enemy belligerent categorizations" ... either there exists a trustee duty or there does not. Everything else is moot.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Dlightmbs
Can you expand on how one could convey this (article 43 of lieber code) to an agent of the US?

Aren't state judges supposed to be agents of the US? And the clerks of court?

I've already surrendered my bc to us sec of treasury last year, but I must be missing something.  (Or mixing concepts, I'm not sure.)

I have an ein for my foreign estate (I was born overseas) and the bc trust is with the US, so I am now literally a POW being held by a state.

They didn't dismiss the case with presenting copies of the bcs. And I'm not sure if the judges followed  directions on the appointment forms, because I'm still on house arrest. I'm just looking for some better, more concrete answers to settle this mess and live according to God's will.

Any suggestions?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

First go back and listen to the audios with the DC Attorney ... Then go listen to the 2 audios with RB from Montana (dec 2 and the most recent: July 2).

Then go look up: Accession and Depositary

Then read this

When reading this article, keep in mind 63C Am.Jur.2d, Public Officers and Employees, §247

 “As expressed otherwise, the powers delegated to a public officer are held in trust for the people and are to be exercised in behalf of the government or of all citizens who may need the intervention of the officer.

 [1]Furthermore, the view has been expressed that all public officers, within whatever branch and whatever level of government, and whatever be their private vocations, are trustees of the people,

 [2]and accordingly labor under every disability and prohibition imposed by law upon trustees relative to the making of personal financial gain from a discharge of their trusts...

 [3] and owes a fiduciary duty to the public...

 [4] It has been said that the fiduciary responsibilities of a public officer cannot be less than those of a private individual.

 [5] Furthermore, it has been stated that any enterprise undertaken by the public official who tends to weaken public confidence and undermine the sense of security for individual rights is against public policy. Fraud in its elementary common law sense of deceit-and this is one of the meanings that fraud bears [483 U. S. 372] in the statute.

 See United States v. Dial, 757 F.2d 163, 168 (7th Cir1985) includes the deliberate concealment of material information in a setting of fiduciary obligation. A public official is a fiduciary toward the public, ... and if he deliberately conceals material information from them, he is guilty of fraud. McNally v United States 483 U.S. 350 (1987) [Emphasis added]

now, read this

What you will see is that when you all are using these Auth BC (evidence of interest held in trust), you can not just file them into the court case, that would be a tacit agreement that you agree to the debt collection attempt because you participated.

What you do to overcome the appearance of participation is to SPECIAL DEPOSIT your LIVING TRUST with the court (Accession by Depositary) thus transforming the judge and its officers into DE FACTO TRUSTEE because "A person is a de facto trustee where the person (1) assumed the office of trustee under a color of right or title and (2) exercised the duties of the office. A person assumes the position of trustee under color of right or title where the person asserts “an authority that was derived from an election or appointment, no matter how irregular the election or appointment might be.” A de facto trustee’s good-faith actions are binding on third persons. Because the purported successor trustee in Allen Trust acted as trustee and assumed its office through an appointment it reasonably believed to be effective, it was a de facto trustee and was entitled to compensation for its services. "

Now, we use a UCC Filing in conjunction with an ABSTRACT OF TRUST and file those into the county and then get a certified copy out and place it with the court. You can email it to the court for email IS proof of service according to Supreme Court rulings.

The filing itself PREFECTS the GRANT of the estate to you and shows you completed delivery as GRANTEE by nominating the trustees; thus GRANTING USUFRUCT back to the ISSUER (as GRANTEE) of the TRUST CERTIFICATE (Auth BC).

"Delivery includes surrender and acceptance, and both are necessary to its completion. This must be the result of a contract — the meeting of two minds, the accord of two wills. The grantor must be willing and agree to deliver, and the grantee must be willing and consent to receive and this accord of wills must be evidenced in some way, to show the unequivocal intention of both parties that the instrument shall take effect according to its purport and tenor." … 15 Idaho at 228-229, 96 P. at 938 (emphasis added)

Here is the UCC filing I have in place.

If you do not know how to do an abstract of trust, go here and begin reading.

Now, the court and its officers have something to administrate AND they do it or become liable to you or the loss.

hope this helps

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

antjraf
I notice you have terminated your original UCC-1, UCC-3 filing whereby UNITED STATES TREASURY is no longer the secured party.

Could you explain whether this is a special circumstance for your situation or if the termination of the UCC-1, UCC-3 acceptance/assignment is something which is recommended as part of the process moving forward?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

antjraf
Was only the Sheriff's sale vacated and removed from the record, or was the entire case/foreclosure filings removed as well?

Would love to look that case up in the county records, which Florida county was this?

Not an antagonist, just curious to see the backtracking by those in public office when presented with process/declarations which cannot be ignored.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Dlightmbs
It helps a bit. I've been following your work for the better of the last 2 years.

I have a UCC filed (and a non-ucc) in the same County these court issues are administered.

I'm not clear on what you mean by trust abstract (the link didn't work). The bc itself is an abstract of the colb, issued by the holder of the trust. In my case it's Dept of State US, not a state.

Already I feel defrauded in that 18USC242 and 18USC243 clearly state a State's laws, codes, etc do not apply to a "citizen of the United States" which my BC clearly states across the face. And then 42USC1983, ...liable for injuries caused by State subjecting "coUS" to State or Territory laws....and consequences.

I got caught between family having money in the game for bonds and dragging me into court, and the State not dismissing the cases.

At any rate-- original BC went to treasury expressing trust but no formal acceptance like what you have and reversion of interest.

So, I guess what I'm asking is, will emailing a copy of the BC with the accession by depositary write up and the living will, correct the record with the clerk of court?

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

not florida and the record has been vacated ... now all that remains to restore the house.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

https://nolonow.nolo.com/noe/modules/livtrust/resources/lm/livtrust_lm_19_a.html

for some reason it won't link in text from site ... whatever.

do not think fraud ... it is odious and not to be presumed.

There is a mistake.

There is always just a mistake.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Monarch
https://nolonow.nolo.com/noe/modules/livtrust/resources/lm/livtrust_lm_19_a.html

This is not the same link but appears to have all the information.

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Monarch
Actually that is the same link but still doesn't work.  Just Google "Making a Certification or Abstract of Trust - Nolo Now"

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Dlightmbs
I got it to work....delete everything after .html

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

derek moran

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Dlightmbs
I pray you don't mind if I borrow your words to express my will as you have done here.

I listened to the latest call a few times, and I feel that the piece I'm missing is the will....ie. the law of the trust. Everything else is in place. I can elaborate with you privately if you like and you can disperse the info later.

My intent has always been, see what works in my life and share with others to test the duplication theory. If it can be duplicated multiple times, it's a solid path to follow. (And if it's reflected in the Bible, confirmation that we're going in the right direction.)

I like that for the last few years we've been on similar paths and the roads converge here. (Along the straight and narrow path)

Lots of love all. Will keep you updated.

*Deb.

The link to your UCC filing seems to be incorrect. It points to some SUNTRUST EQUIPMENT company filing. Is this what you meant to point to?:
https://www.floridaucc.com/uccweb/SearchResultsDetail.aspx?sst=&sov=0&sot=Filed%20Compact%20Debtor%20Name%20List&st=boris+erickson&fn=&rn=115819&ii=Y&ft=&epn=

Re: How is this for a prayer for relief?

Boris,

Did you mean to write "safe harbor" instead of "safe conduct"?