Hey Boris what do you think of this?

hector
This will be brief:
1. I have an ongoing case, and of course, I cannot delve you know that!
2. I had surrendered the Birth Estate
3. I asked the Gov't forgiveness for the use of a Driver's license
4. I sent the Social a month ago AT HE BEGINNING OF JULY
5. The Driver's license expired August 2
6. The TREASURY did not stamp the return receipt until August 3 FOR ACCEPTANCE

Do you think having a Driver's License doesn't matter? IT DOES!!! READ BETWEEN THE LINES... IT IS STILL PERMISSION/SIN FROM THE STATE...

... and NO SIN, shall enter HEAVEN (THE TREASURY)