Hector - the Man with the Red Underpants

Hector - the Man with the Red Underpants

SpiritualRetreat
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hector - the Man with the Red Underpants

Tony
I wanted to check out the youtube video you recommended with Matt Kahn.  All is well.  In essence, we only have this moment.  He makes sense.  I bothered to check out his website.  The cost of a one hour session is $395.00.  I guess all is well if he charges that amount.  Not that I wanted to speak with him and regardless, his message is appreciated.  And yes, I will listen to it again and take specific heed.

This other link did not work - - http://nv3p.2freedom.com

I [as others too] have said many times, this study is spiritual.  It is about who is your daddy?  Who do you  trust?  Is it your Creator or man?

Re: Hector - the Man with the Red Underpants

Gavilan
So much for the book's assertions that the Koran is free of editorial management.

This video answers that question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c15EmERsZg