Have we all become like 'Cain' in the bible...?

Have we all become like 'Cain' in the bible...?

derek moran
I was listening to this radio-show on the weekend. He made a reference to the Bible regarding Genesis. Mentioned something about how Cain, instead of 'working with what was already given to him,' decided to go off and do things HIS own way instead.

Like - we were given the security-for-indemnification, but instead, we decided to go off on our own and do things our own way and make MONEY/pursue FALSE PROFITS for ourselves...

He's on every Saturday-night at 8pm, the show is called 'A View From Space,' he uses bible-references to show how the Illuminati/powers-that-be are carrying out 'Revelations' to the letter.  http://www.640toronto.com/aviewfromspace/

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-9-3/

Re: Have we all become like 'Cain' in the bible...?

derek moran