Hare Brush

william-michael
This post was updated on .

https://www.4shared.com/web/embed/file/EjILbae_

"Revelations happen when least expected and best enjoyed when shared with others; this one is no different and is just off the chart, but it may be too much for people to accept; the EPICNESS currently surrounding my being may just rise to the heights of LEGENDARY for while TRUTH may be stranger than FICTION, Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable. - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, A Case of Identity (1891).

Out of everything that has been revealed during this journey, The BROWN BEAR from the Bugs Bunny Cartoon has been somewhat of an enigma to me for some reason. The SCENE itself is inconsequential to the story line of HARE BRUSH; Without that scene, the story still moves along without skipping a beat. So what is the STORY behind that SCENE? WHY does it exist within this story arc? It really does nothing to help tell the story

... OR DOES IT?

I am led to believe HARE BRUSH was meant for lawyers and attorneys; maybe even more geared toward the "criminal element", guess I just somehow tuned into the frequency. Maybe a potential part of the "criminal element" resides within; Maybe it was that universal phone call that went out all them years ago, who knows? What I do know is the messages and teachings this PROGRAM contains are too COINCIDENTAL with respect to the EVIDENCE gathered from the RESULTS of acts, actions, and deeds of myself and others of which all appear to SUPPORT this analysis.

I know I have long held that the whole of HARE BRUSH is merely about the DANGERS of claiming to be NAME, but it was only at the END OF THE STORY did this TRUTH reveal itself but HOW? and more importantly, WHY? What is seen is illusion: where the result resides; How the result came into being is the truth: the actions leading to the result.

But WHY did the ACT itself become so TAXIC? To see the WHY, I think it is prudent to go backwards from the RESULT, in this case being the SEIZURE of Bugs Bunny.

As I recall: Elmer J Fudd plays the part PRESIDENT of a CORPORATION of whom OWNS everything, run by a CORPORATE BOARD and acts AS IF he were a "rabbit" being hunted and put into an SANITARIUM (ASYLUM).

SANITARIUM: an establishment for the medical treatment of people who are convalescing or have a chronic illness.

ASYLUM: late Middle English (in the sense ‘place of refuge,’ especially for criminals): via Latin from Greek asulon ‘refuge,’ from asulos ‘inviolable,’ from a- ‘without’ + sulon ‘right of seizure.’ The current senses date from the 18th century.

KILLER RABBIT TRUST: Killer rabbit trust is a domestic trust created with the idea that if a serious problem arises the trust will migrate to an offshore jurisdiction where its assets will be protected from creditors. The name is derived from the scene in Monty Python’s The Holy Grail where King Arthur’s men confront a harmless bunny rabbit, and then flee shouting “Run Away! Run Away!” when the bunny turns vicious. (Seriously!! WTF!!)" ...

Continue reading here > > > > http://iamsomedude.com/toomuch.html