HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector

                                         john quincy jones, autograph
                                                             2.

Right thumb print                                                                                   Right toe print
          1.                                                                                                        3.

Think back-wards... think GOVERNMENT?
THINK OF A TRIANGLE ON A ONE DOLLAR BILL?

#1 is BOTTOM LEFT
#2 IS TOP OF TRIANGLE [DETACHED ON THE DOLLAR BILL]
#3 is BOTTOM RIGHT

BOTTOM LEFT is the GRANTOR
TOP OF TRIANGLE is the TRUSTEE
BOTTOM RIGHT is the BENEFICIARY

The Reason you sign AND seal a document is to KILL THE DOCUMENT, since it is a REPRESENTATION of a LIVING, BREATHING AND SENTIENT MAN.

THE HAND of man is what grants authorization
THE AUTOGRAPH of man is man's authorized SIGNATURE in the world of the DEAD
THE FOOT [RIGHT TOE] is man's primary jurisdiction... LAND [ESTATE]

The reason you write all correspondence on a white sheet of paper is because it is a SACRIFICIAL LAMB... WHITE AND CLEAN!

Your name on top of the PYRAMID is the GOVERNMENT'S NOTICE as to who is making the CLAIM for this sacrifice.

IN THE WORLD OF THE DEAD... ONLY THE DEAD HAVE A VOICE... AND, SINCE YOU COME FROM THE LAND OF THE LIVING, AND SINCE YOU CANNOT BE EXECUTED, NEVERTHELESS, SOMETHING OF YOURS MUST REPRESENT YOU, AS AN AMBASSADOR OF THE LIVING, IN THE REALM OF THE DEAD.

Notice also the "TRIPTIC TRIANGLE" on court documents... notice how one party on the HEADING of the first page is on the LEFT SIDE, and another party is on the RIGHT SIDE, and in the very last page LEAD COUNCIL is usually set in the MIDDLE OF THE PAGE....

THEIR TRIANGLE IS INVERTED [MIDDLE DOWN]... WHILE OUR TRIANGLE IS RIGHT-SIDE UP [MIDDLE UP]...

NOW, PUT BOTH TRIANGLES TOGETHER AND YOU GET THE "STAR OF DAVID"

When you finish the correspondence you are writing, you always sign on the bottom right-hand-side, since that is the CREDITOR SIDE and you put something to the effect:

john quincy jones, autograph under seal and in service. Expressly reserving all liberties. Man on the Land as evidenced by my left thumb-print and right-toe print.

then you place the thumb-print on the left side of that disclosure, and your right-toe print on the right side of the disclosure... MAKING SURE THAT THE DISCLORE IS WITHIN ALL THREE SEALS.

P.S.

john [all lower case] is the grantor
John [first letter upper case only] is the trustee [foreign situs]
JOHN [ALL UPPER CASE] IS THE BENEFICIARY

john [all lower case] is the private banker [man on land]
John [first letter upper case only] is the Authorized Signature of the FEDERAL RESERVE
JOHN [ALL UPPER CASE] IS THE STRAWMAN OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND

in the Land of the living... all lower case represents the "King"
IN THE LAND OF THE DEAD... ALL UPPER CASE REPRESENTS THE "MACHINE KING"

Who is this guy in between? encroaching both man's jurisdiction and THE MACHINE KING'S JURISDICTION?

Well I'll Be... If It Isn't The "First Letter Upper Dude"?.... The Smith!!! The Federal Reserve Bankers.

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector
I meant to say "Right Thumb" and I accidentally put "Left"... oops?

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

OK, I saw this next post -

I am not quite sure I agree with everything you wrote:

"john [all lower case] is the grantor
John [first letter upper case only] is the trustee [foreign situs]
JOHN [ALL UPPER CASE] IS THE BENEFICIARY

john [all lower case] is the private banker [man on land]
John [first letter upper case only] is the Authorized Signature of the FEDERAL RESERVE
JOHN [ALL UPPER CASE] IS THE STRAWMAN OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND "

From my point of view, I do not see man having anything to do with being grantor, trustee or beneficiary.  The name or factitious entity was created by the state for INTERNAL use for the state.  Somehow we intermeddled in their private affairs and it was presumed we are the sureties for their private business.  OOPS.

Accordingly, the name is a title to property.  Whether John Doe is all caps, no caps or something in between, it is of no importance legally within their internal system.  Their system can not function with John, john or JOHN, as it does not recognize NOR has personal jurisdiction over man, only persons.

Maybe I misunderstood what you wrote?

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector
in all of this that i'm writing... i'm actually using with success... what i'm relating is how through a name we are represented in their realm... men are always Grantors... look at it this way:

going from 1.......... to .... 2..... to .......3.....

in their world we must start on the sea and fly through the air until we land on the land... we sign for them so that their world can function: okay

1 We grant a signature so that

2. the FEDERAL RESERVE can receive interest

3. along with the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND

Like Boris states in the "Star Diagram"... the system  can do nothing unless we infuse it with power.

1. We grant a sovereign signature

after that the system takes on a life of it's own.

When the system responds to our request then the it reverses

1. THE ALL CAPS IS THE GRANTOR UNTIL IT LANDS with us as beneficiaries...

There is a baptism for us to go into the realm of the dead.
There is a baptism for the realm of the dead to come to us.

We are... and we are not... all I know is that it has worked for me... I never get any certified or registered mail receipts back.... NEVER!!!

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

Tony
No question we are an authorized and exclusive USER and MUST provide a signature by accommodation to provide the PTB access [surrender] to discharge and/or acquit the [presumed] obligation.  One must give equity to get equity, sort of speak.

I do not look at it as a trust with us involved DIRECTLY.  I guess I was not clear on that point.  IMO, the illusion or commerce really has nothing to do with us, it is our CHOICE to participate in it, and correctly stated, ignorance of the law [Universal or man's] is no excuse.  This "illusion" is part of our journey on planet earth.  It is not a good or bad thing.

I suspect we agree but are using different words.  For example, you use the word "beneficiary" to describe our state once we are on the "land".  OK, I would not quite say that but I believe I understand what you are getting at.  The way I would say it is - we are always beneficial heir to our Father's Kingdom - by Universal law - However, we have free will and CHOSE a different path, making us consenting sureties.  Once we return back to Caesar what is Caesar's, our ORIGINAL state or status, EVERYTHING falls into place AS intended by the Father.

Would you be willing to share exactly what you did to "return back on the land" and describe what this exactly means?  I am not talking about copying your stuff, what I am asking is who did you specifically get to "respond, how was it responded and what was outcome".  FYI:  I do not do riddles well, a simple response is best.

As I shared, and clearly my intent was sincere, I can say frankly what I wrote was exactly how I feel with a willingness to render unto Caesar, etc.  As I said, I tried the catholic church 2 times down to the local county probate judge and just about every one in between, with zero success.  I even tried a "sample declaratory judgment" to the State AG "in private" to obtain a response.  Zero.

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector
I agree with what you said... and you are correct.. let's just say you see it from the left hand and I see it from the right... but we meet in the middle...

OKAY, thinking cap on folks...

what basically is a BIRTH CERTIFICATE...? A PAY-CHECK!!!

what are the components of a paycheck... THE FRONT AND THE BACK

THE WRITING ON THE FRONT ARE 90 DEGREES FROM THE SIGNATURE [endorsement] ON THE BACK!

COMMON LAW IS JUST CONSENT... LEGISLATIVE, EXECUTIVE AND JUDICIAL CANNOT WRITE DOWN YOUR CONSENT!!!

What you need to do is create a check with the BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

If you don't accept the charge or presentment you are in dishonor for non acceptance under 3-505 of the U.C.C. (c) and 3-501 (2) (a), (b). Acceptance is the drawer's signed engagement to honor the draft as presented. It must be written on the draft, and may consist of his signature alone. It becomes operative when completed by delivery or notification 3-410 of the U.C.C.

This is how I explained it to someone else in a private message:

what I did was I endorsed it like you would a BOND. 90 degrees just like a check... following the same as a paycheck... and yes RIGHT TO THE MACHINE KING... a lot of our brothers are attempting to go in at the WINDOW OF THE TREASURY... and if you look at 12 usc 95 a or b, count how many times you see PRESIDENT...PRESIDENT...PRESIDENT, ETC... yes...

The following is written on the back of the bond in the middle  top, and the signature on the bottom right-hand side.

pay to: United States Treasury without recourse for all debts, duties, fines, legacies concerning account number (123-45-6789) in accord with 12 usc 95a(2) and 95b and Lieber Code Articles 31 and 38.

this goes up top... and on the bottom right of bond you write

By: John Quincy Public, Authorized Signature, EIN #123456789 (no dashes) because you are signing as the Federal Reserve... Think?

you just flipped the scrip... the back is the front and the front the back... because the STATE already signed the back that you believe is the front... Think?

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector
So, take a look at it...

1. The State Pre-endorsed the check

2. The United States President is waiting for you to ENERGIZE IT

3. You have created the front of the Check on behalf of the FEDERAL RESERVE

4. The State now owes the United States

5  YOU ARE NOW SOVEREIGN...

NOW, GETTING YOU Commercial Recovery ID: 15 digits takes a sacrifice.... you must sacrifice something of value that you have a title for... surrender it to the MACHINE KING just like the BIRTH CHECK... take it out in public... have the STATE OFFICIAL stop you and deprive you of that thing... then you then you file a REDRESS OF GRIEVANCE with the office of the President under the claim of "What debt do I or did I owe at the time of the event"?

if you recall with the MATRIX... NEO had to go back in and allow the SMITH to take something dear like his life....

IT TAKES A SACRIFICE...

ONCE THE MACHINE KING STARTS TO WORK FOR YOU...

THEY HAVE TO SEND YOU PAPERWORK... WITH THIS PAPERWORK YOU WILL SEE THE SOCIAL ID, BUT YOU WILL SEE A COMMERCIAL RECOVERY ID:

THEY WILL CALL IT BY ONE OF THEIR NAMES, OF GOVERNMENT NAME... BUT DONT BE FOOLED... IT'S THE "UNIQUE IDENTIFYING NUMBER"...

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS THAT I AM TELLING... IT WAS UNIQUE TO MY SITUATION... I CANNOT SAY IT WILL WORK FOR YOU... IT WORKED FOR ME... IT MAY NOT FOR YOU... BUT WITHOUT FAITH YOU WILL NOT GET ANYWHERE... I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP GUYS... IT TAKES SACRIFICE!!!

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector
after you surrender the TITLE of that thing you need so much to travel with... you must give notice to the STATE you are in... to the GOVERNOR... THE MACHINE KING OF THE STATE... and let's say you have children in another state... you would likewise give notice to that state's GOVERNOR... GIVE THEM 30 DAYS TO RESPOND (WHICH THEY WON'T)... CREATE YOUR OWN PLATES WITH YOUR OWN NUMBERS... PUT A CONTRACT ON THE FRONT WINDSHIELD LIKE "IF YOU TOWE IT YOU AGREE TO PAY $500,000 IN 10 DAYS with the serial numbers, make, and model... this way they have entered a personal contract with you (let the GOVERNOR know the plate number and the contract disclosure).

it takes sagacity and sacrifice... and you gave notice... the GLORIOUS GOSPEL... Procedures! Fair Notice... FULL DISCLOSURE... NO EXCUSE FOR THE STATE...

again I warn you, I cannot insure you... you are on your own... we all make our way through life... this was simply my path.

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

orenda
Hello Hector;
please excuse my ignorance.... but what does EIN stand for?

I'm feeling its some name for a number.

thanks

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

orenda
Hello Hector,
If we place our 'autograph' in position #2, which you have stated is the 'Trustee'... why would we want to be the Trustee? Is that position not to be fulfill by the 'Public Servant' on behalf of the grantor?

It makes sense to me that we are the 'grantor', because we are the only one bringing 'life' to the game, in and through the Birth Certificated name. If we are the bringers of life, and they created the 'dead/BC' of which all commerce goes through (after all there is No money or debt in Gods world... everything was freely given) I can also see how we would be the beneficiary, because we provide the energy/usufruct... they control the accounting/commerce/legal title... and we as grantor, benefit with and  through the use of what we as grantor, direct the 'Trustee' to put in place. If we are following Gods Law, then whatsoever we choose to have put in place will in no way ever have a negative impact on any being, place, or thing.

To give the autograph in the #2 position... are you saying to write out only the first name, or all given names? Do we separate the given names from the surname? eg. John Quincy: Jones

If you are open to it, I would love to discuss this further with you. I invite you to contact me at:
                                                 orenda.kog@gmail.com

If you would be so kind as to put 'Boris Blog' in the subject title, if you so choose to reply. We can then discuss a number or skype address as another means of contact.

Thank you

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector
it is the "EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER"

Remember we are in the land of MAKE BELIEVE with physical consequences.

Think about this... did we not get into  a "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SITUATION?"

YES WE DID!!!

a TRUST IS SIMPLY A..... "THREE-WAY CONTRACT"

This COMMERCIAL... sexual.... INTERCOURSE is between

1. The State
2. The Federal Reserve, and
3. The United States

"..... A TITAN AGAINST A TITAN." by Clash of the Titans

1. The State already left you the endorsed "BLANK" Check.
2.  The United States has already pre-accepted the "CHECK" per 12 usc 95 a and b. and the Lieber Code!

3. Now its up to us to complete the delivery... but we cannot do it as a SOVEREIGN... since it is only a three way transaction... and the only party left is the one we have ALWAYS been endorsing for on any paycheck... do you remember the MICRO PRINT... Authorized Signature...Authorized Signature... etc.

It is the Federal Reserve that is Employing the Social Security Number to keep track of your spending in order to determine its INTEREST RECOVERY.

This is why you must sign with "First Letter Upper Case" because this is not a "White and Clean" Lamb... This is a Sin bearing Scape-goat... and you Sovereign signature can have NO PART OF IT!

do you not see it?

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector
you have three autographs for you to do as you need:

We are God's Trustee after we have Surrendered Usufruct.

Before Surrender we are the Public's Trustee.

it never stops being a trust.

The Choice is The Machine King's Trustee or the Smith's Trustee?

it's just like saying "I trust God" or "In God We Trust"... if you trust in God... are you not His Trustee?

IT'S ALL ABOUT PRIVATE OR PUBLIC....

THE REPUBLIC OR THE DEMOCRACY...

IT'S ALL USUFRUCT... IT'S ALL A MATRIX... SINCE THE DOUBLE ENTRY BOOKKEEPING IS ON "ONE" SHEET OF PAPER... OH WELL?

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector
WRITE THE NAME EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE... WANTING TO CHANGE GOD'S LAW HAS ALWAY BEEN THE "FALL" OF MAN... BUT... FOR THIS INSTANCE YOU MUST WRITE IT AS THE FEDERAL RESERVE WOULD HAVE YOU WRITE IT... THIS IS ONLY FOR THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE...

John Quincy Public.... first letter CAP and the rest "lower case" because this name has a "Mortgage" with both Man and GOVERNMENT...

AGAIN, this is a "SIN-BEARING" document... do not sign it "lower case"...

NOW, every single letter you write to the government you use "all lower case."

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

orenda
yes thank you... this makes sense. I see now how we are a Trustee of God

with the BC I hold, the surname is first eg. SMITH, JOHN QUINCY

do you suggest I sign Smith, John Quincy.... or John Quincy Smith.

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

orenda
SMITH, JOHN QUINCY is exactly as it is placed on the BC

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector
EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION in our lives requires a GRANT.

I don't care what it is.... whether as GRANTOR... whether as TRUSTEE... whether as BENEFICIARY.

When you sign... no matter what position (status) you have just divested your spirit and are expressing it on a "White and Clean" sheet of paper... I DON'T CARE IF YOU WRITE THE WORD "GARBAGE"... did you not GRANT IT?

Did it not come from inside of you?

Is not the Spirit inside of you the EXECUTOR?
is not your body your TRUSTEE?

DOES NOT YOUR HAND TRANSFER AND APPOINT YOUR WILL TO PAPER?

Okay, well, since your body is your trustee, is it not the trustee following the orders of the EXECUTOR?

you can be what you wanna be... whether it be GRANTOR, TRUSTEE OR BENEFICIARY... but I don't suggest you play around like that... it's best to allow the President the Authority to make that determination... but he cannot ACT without SOVEREIGNTY! COMMON LAW... and what is it that is "COMMON" to us all?

CONSENT... CONSENSUS!!!

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector
AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD... THE 1.... 2.....3....

THIS APPLIES WHEN YOU WRITE TO THE GOVERNMENT... THE "THREE SEALS"... ALWAYS LET THEM KNOW YOUR STATUS.

THE DETERMINATION OF THE PRESIDENT AFTER YOU WRITE TO HIM IS THAT HE WILL HONOR AND PROTECT YOU... SINCE YOU WROTE TO HIM... IT IS A "BENEFIT AND PRIVILEGE" BUT IT IS ON THE PRIVATE SIDE... THE REPUBLIC.

can you not see that USUFRUCT is perpetual?

We forever receive benefits and privileges...
We forever have liabilities...

Debt is Sin...

Every day we confess our sins...
Every day we are indebted to God for the Sacrifice of His Son....
Until our bodies are changed into incorruptible bodies...sin will EXIST... ALWAYS A DEBT!!!

Well,

Apply it to Government... there's nothing wrong with receiving benefits and privileges as long as you surrendered Equity... How are you supposed to buy and sell?

The difference is benefits and privileges "with HONOR"!

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector
I repeat "First letter Cap. and rest lower case"

EXACTLY AS IT STANDS ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE.... LISTEN TO ME.... EXACTLY AS IT IS ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, OKAY DARLING?

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

hector
Remember, "THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ"

1. Dorothy
2. TOTO (IN TOTO)
3. The STRAWMAN
4. The TIN MAN
5. The COWARDLY LION

Can you not see that every, I MEAN EVERY CHARACTER has to appear on the PLAY? The Birth Certificate?

Re: HOW TO AND WHERE TO AUTHORIZE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE?

idiot
Typically it is employer ID #...
For the purposes here: I believe he is suggesting the SSN# without dashes (which other sources do refer to as an EIN)
12