HAVE FAITH!

hector
What is FAITH?

“A submitting of your will to God”

1. A submitting, of
2. Your will
3. To God

To submit is to do what?

Merriam Webster,

1. 1a :  to yield to governance or authority b :  to subject to a condition, treatment, or operation the metal was submitted to analysis
2. 2 :  to present or propose to another for review, consideration, or decision; also :  to deliver formally submitted my resignation
3. 3 :  to put forward as an opinion or contention we submit that the charge is not proved

What is your will?

First off it is YOURS!!! It belongs to YOU. So, what is this “will” that belongs to you and you are to submit?

Your SOVEREIGNTY!

Merriam Webster:

1. 1 obsolete :  supreme excellence or an example of it
2. 2a :  supreme power especially over a body politic b :  freedom from external control :  autonomy c :  controlling influence
3. 3 :  one that is sovereign; especially :  an autonomous state

To God? Yes, to God!

In private…it is to the Heavenly father… through the door of Jesus… through the door of the Holy Spirit.

In public… it is to the Secretary of the Treasury… through the door of THE NAME… through the door of the Office of the President of the United States.

Your sovereignty is “THE EYES OF THE ORACLE” where the Secretary of the Treasury can see you, and recognize you.

The Secretary of the Treasury cannot take your “EYES” or “SOVEREIGNTY” by force. It must be a knowing and willing act of surrender!

In the MATRIX MOVIE, the oracle ALLOWED the “SMITH” to take her eyes, but, it was against her “WILL” since though she knew “SMITH” was coming, nevertheless, he came as a thief and a robber. “SMITH” was an un-invited guest, taking EVERYTHING BY FORCE, and the reason why, even though he had the “SIGHT” of the Oracle, it ultimately failed him, as it contributed to his DEMISE. You see there is a Maxim of Law that states:

“AN ACT DONE BY ME AGAINST MY WILL IS NOT MY ACT”

Even though “SMITH” had the “SIGHT”… he had not attained it through personal experience and discipline AND it was not granted WILLINGLY by the ORACLE; and that is why in the FINAL SCENE with NEO, the sight CONFUSED HIM, and he was not able to CORRECTLY DISCERN THE VISION.

So, you SEE, how by way of an ALLEGORY, through the “DOOR” of this simple yet complex movie, the “God of the Earth”… the Government made a way of escape for those who CHOOSE to see?

I know that many will take this simply for the “LOAVES” and the “FISH”… notwithstanding, Jesus FED the MULTITUDES out of compassion. I am warning you, as God used me to bring this message to you, I bring you another message…

WHOEVER USES THIS INFORMATION TO CHARGE MONEY TO THEIR FELLOW MAN, AND THEREBY CREATING ANOTHER FORM OF ENSLAVEMENT… YOU ARE DOOMED… I KID YOU NOT!!! SO, DON’T CURSE YOURSELF… FREELY YOU HAVE RECEIVED… FREELY GIVE!

Re: HAVE FAITH!

Gavilan
Hector,

I see you going on about the movie the Matrix. Why did you think it was released and by whom? What do you think was their ultimate goal?

Re: HAVE FAITH!

hector
THE WORLD IS GOING FROM THE WOODEN YOKE... TO THE IRON YOKE!!! MOST PEOPLE PREACH PEACE, PEACE, BUT THERE IS NO PEACE... IT IS WISE TO GIVE BACK WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO ONE... AND THE MOVIE IS JUST THAT... A MESSAGE

Re: HAVE FAITH!

Hector, I suspect many of us in this forum DO have more than a reasonable understanding of what you are saying.  I can speak for me only, I came to this study by intense spiritual study first and then it moved toward "the legal" aspect.  No question in my mind that consciousness has created the illusion of un-reality solely for the purpose to journey back to Reality.  We either learn through Love or pain.  The choice is ours, based upon the "gift" of free will.

With all this said, I have released, surrendered, delivered, assigned, conveyed, etc all "the presumed potential claims" to this fiction person commonly referred to as a "name" to and for the account of the Untied States.  I have corresponded, noticed and too have questioned at various levels of "authority" from the Catholic church down to the local county probate judge, mostly in private, some recorded after no response and notice went into default.  All I received back from a multitude of "surrendering" was nothing.   Yes, I did go to Jacob Lew too a few times as well.  Zero.

If you have some sort of "protocol for getting us through the door", I am sure we would be grateful to know which specific door.  Who knows, maybe I knocked at the wrong door?  I caution, as I agree with Boris, it is not about copying someone else's work OR even trying to "get away with something".  I hope many of us are past this thinking.  What would be great is to find which door exactly to go through because quite honestly once I bridged the spiritual with the illusion [BTW, it was not easy at first] - a dime light bulb came on and I did my best to put forward my best understanding of what is.  Even to my understanding to turn over all checks to the PTB, with faith and trust in the Divine based upon the last line of the Declaration of Independence states:  "And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

If you have specific info that you can share, maybe this would help us move along the journey easier.

Re: HAVE FAITH!

Here is the simple truth, one can respond in writing to any court matter with a simple: I have read the complaint but do not understand the charges and then recite the Lord's Prayer when in front of the judge.

This is what is called an Objection in point of law; a defensive pleading by which the defendant admits the facts alleged by the plaintiff but objects that they do not make out a legal claim.

This is where the Turnabout comes into play, but first another simple truth: any paperwork one is provided or does is nothing but a crutch; it relies upon FAITH; the ROCK upon which one stands, plain and simple. Without faith, one has NOTHING, because paper is just works built upon the Foundation.

But WHY is there no legal claim?

Re: HAVE FAITH!

Gavilan
Hector,

I don't know man, from my perspective you are looking like just another charlatan with all your mumbo jumbo.

Things have become more simplified to me. For example:

1. Fact, there is this planet we are floating on.
2. If there was only one of us, there would not be any dispute as to ownership and proportion.
3. If there are two of us, there is the fact of proportion to being 1/2 to each, and the matter of ownership.
4. If these two want to live in peace, they can agree to live in peace in equal measure or one surrenders to the other. If not, one is to be master and the other slave.
5. This holds true as you add individuals.

After pondering this for a while, I came to realize that those that do not wish to respect others will have to be eliminated by those that wish to live in peace. There is an irony in all that. God I am sure knows all about it, a very cruel joke indeed.

Re: HAVE FAITH!

Jo King
But WHY is there no legal claim?

Because every entity is in bankruptcy and cannot make a claim. listen to the DC Lawyer tapes

Re: HAVE FAITH!

even if there were no bankruptcy and all of this is running above board,

why is there NO legal claim?

Re: HAVE FAITH!

Jo King
All alleged claims written in a commercial court are in Dog Latin,   I do not comprehend! [understand]

Re: HAVE FAITH!

result ... WHY is there no legal claim?

Especially AFTER the Lord's Prayer is uttered.

Re: HAVE FAITH!

Jo King
declaration_of_public_trust.pdf

This is all I know about the Lords Prayer [Our Father]  see last page of attached.

Forgive us our trespasses

Re: HAVE FAITH!

Gavilan
Odd how we think in terms of spiritual terms when dealing with real consequences on this reality.

The reality is that there is a group of individuals that figure out how to pull the wool over the others' eyes.

There is no free lunch in this existence though.

Think about what is it that those that run the system have figure out.

Usury, how to issue ephemeral units of account and charge interest on them by making the rest of the people trade their time/labor in exchange for those units.

Then we have the other constraints of this existence, for example, no two things can occupy the same time and space. If you try to put two or more things on the same time and space you get a very violent reaction.

My point is this, all we are doing in effect is finding ways to figure out what those that run the system have already done. The fundamental difference between them and others is that they are willing to exterminate and have no qualms about it. They abort or give up their own flesh and blood without remorse. Think about it, if they are willing to do that to their own offspring, what aren't they willing to do to you or I.

So, they questions of God are given to God on the other realm, and we give ourselves here what is due to us here.

In other words, push back and practice self defense. I am willing to bet that they will honor your rights here only if they are compelled to do so because you have the means and the force to defend them.

Re: HAVE FAITH!

GentleStrength
There is no legal claim because one has forgiven "those who trespass" AND has also asked for forgiveness of their own debts.

It is not a legal claim but an equitable one.
Freedom is a state of mind.  Mind is a state of being.

Re: HAVE FAITH!

Gavilan
GentleStrength wrote
There is no legal claim because one has forgiven "those who trespass" AND has also asked for forgiveness of their own debts.

It is not a legal claim but an equitable one.

How in the world were you able to discern that? Very nice.

Could you help me out and point me in the direction on how I can learn to tell the difference between law and equity just like you just did?

Re: HAVE FAITH!

Legal deals with matters of WORKS

Equitable deals with matters of FAITH

The Lord's prayer is what one is instructed to say when before the heathens. To follow this instruction is act with RIGHTEOUSNESS and it is written that “The righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever.” - Psalm 37:29

Thus the Lord's Prayer establishes an Equitable Interest to the Legal Title; the Land and the promise of dwelling in the Land forever, held by the Trustee.

Now, what was the ACCUSATION made causing the need for the Lord's Prayer to be uttered?

Re: HAVE FAITH!

GentleStrength
iamsomedude wrote
***snip***
Now, what was the ACCUSATION made causing the need for the Lord's Prayer to be uttered?
The ACCUSATION is that one is also a dead/decedent surety for the public debt.
Freedom is a state of mind.  Mind is a state of being.

Re: HAVE FAITH!

Rasdiggy
"And  the Government shall be upon his shoulder:....."  Isaiah 9:6

Re: HAVE FAITH!

Rasdiggy
The Lords prayer; Matthew 6:9-13

Re: HAVE FAITH!

The accusations are a bit more than just "The ACCUSATION is that one is also a dead/decedent surety for the public debt." but thank you for this.

From what I can tell, the accusations are, but not limited to:

The ACCUSATION is not only that one is of a reprobate mind (debased), but ACCUSING that one AGREES that one holds nothing but DOUBT in one's heart; the Original Sin, doubt that the World created and the Covenants made by God Almighty stand perfect;

ACCUSING that one AGREES that one just a child, ignorant to cause and effect;

ACCUSING that one AGREES that one's inheritance is the mere empty way of life handed down from one's ancestors (ref 1 Peter 1:18);

ACCUSING that one AGREES that one needs to be governed and remain subject unto the tutors and governors of this world (ie: CROWN and VATICAN subjects);
(this is where being surety for the public debt comes into play as well: Public Debt = Debt or Cost for Providing "essential governmental services")

ACCUSING that one AGREES that one stands subject under the curse and bondage with the Serpent, thus not worthy of ASCENSION, thus never worthy of entrance into the Kingdom of Heaven (ref Genesis 3);

ACCUSING that one AGREES that one's soul and being stands pledged to Satan and the expansion of Satan's Kingdom (ref 1 Samuel 8);

ACCUSING that one AGREES that one is nothing but an irredeemable sinner subject to Satan’s Dominion;

ACCUSING that one AGREES that one stands as surety for a foreign stranger (ref Jeremiah 15:13);

ACCUSING that one AGREES that one is nothing more than a beast of burden and a steak on the table by choice and consent; an animal that has no intelligence;

ACCUSING that one AGREES one is nothing more than a Human Resource to be bought, sold and traded as a commodity; a Slave; DEAD.

But now we see that all issues with court are this simple:

One has read but does not understand this drivel and babble. = the written response

The Lord's Prayer = what to say before the heathens in court

This is all one needs to know regarding Legal issues for this is what is called an Objection in point of law; a defensive pleading by which the defendant admits the facts alleged by the plaintiff but objects that they do not make out a legal claim.

Once one exercises their God-given Rights and stands on their FAITH, even the Synagogue must step back for one is demonstrating one is Live and pledged to the Kingdom of Heaven, thus no longer subject unto the Claims of the ACCUSOR; Satan, for the inclusion of one is the exclusion of the other.

This is where the Turnabout comes into play, but first another simple truth: any paperwork one is provided or does is nothing but a crutch; it relies upon FAITH; the ROCK upon which one stands, plain and simple. Without FAITH, one has NOTHING, because paper is just works built upon the Foundation and that Foundation is Jesus Christ and your works will be "brought to light by the Day and revealed with fire to prove the quality of each man's work" and much just like faith without works is dead, so too are works without faith.

“By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise master
builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one must be careful
how he builds. For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already
laid, which is Jesus Christ.

If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, precious stones, wood,
hay, or straw, his workmanship will be evident, because the Day will bring it
to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will prove the quality of
each man’s work. If what he has built survives, he will receive a reward. If it
is burned up, he will suffer loss. He himself will be saved, but only as one
being snatched from the fire." - 1 Corinthians 3: 10-15