Guardian of Ward

liberated
was making notes from digesting everything I've read from a majority of posts to summarize the "steps"
in coming to peace/leaving babylon (which probably means babble)/living the kingdom of God.

Began searching into "DELIVERY" and "LIVERY" which led me to guardian and wards.

It appears nothing has changed over the course of history and since United States has its foundation from English Law it stands to reason it envelops current conditions, thus everything is warfare. Warfare against the king, the system, the lord, however, with provisions made for minors. As has been pointed out throughout the forum.

http://thelawdictionary.org/livery/  2. A writ which may be sued out by a ward in chivalry, on reaching his majority, to obtain delivery of the possession of his lands out of the hands of the guardian. 2 Bl. Comm. OS.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/g/guardian-in-chivalry/

https://www.britannica.com/topic/knight-service (12 USC 95a(2)

So what happened to us? A slight twist to fiefdom.  Appears mother did what she did, however should have been the father. A guardianship was created when the mother basically stated she was unable to care for the child. The guardian (State), seeing the child as a serf/future knight-service (loyalty to the lord) utilizes the child's resources and life as an asset to the kingdom (Nation). Note the IRS code is built on feudal law. Accordingly as a future heir, the guardian(s) makes various letters of credit, investments etc for the benefit of both the child and the guardian. This is probably where the CAFR funds come into play.  HOWEVER, guardianship ends upon the age of majority. Which should, in this day and age, be noticed by the minor coming of age of majority. THERE exists nothing in English law or writings of Coke or other scholars that the child , when reaching age of majority, must turn over their estate to the King. That said a fief was something that the king granted and could take it back at anytime which is supposedly different to the way it was intended in America. It is quite clear that at the age of majority the estate/holdings held by the guardian are to be turned over to the one of Age of Majority. What is unwritten is that the child, now "adult" is still considered a vassel however more then likely in the "olden" days the one reaching age of majority gave their allegiance to the King, keeping in mind they did not 'TURN OVER" their estate to the King.

The most important thing, imho, is NOTICE of Age of Majority(NOAOM), Single biggest and LAWFUL thing one should/must do. Everything else is moot. The NOAOM can cause things to continue to serve both the
Man/Woman and the kingdom, ie Trust indenture. Basically a one step process. Believe it and it is so.

Furthur in researching Depositary, Depositary is an individual or entity (as a business organization) that holds a deposit
the depositary ought to restore the precise object which he received
So a depositary is merely "holding" something by deposit which it received from somebody which ought to be returned to the depositor upon request.

United States
The United States Department of State is currently the depositary for more than 200 multilateral treaties, including the Charter of the United Nations, Convention on International Civil Aviation, North Atlantic Treaty, Statute of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies, and the Treaty on the Non-proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.[9] Generally, the United States executes its responsibilities in accordance with the will of each individual treaty or, in lieu of such provision, as per the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties.[9]

Certainly makes sense, if one is self governing, that ones NOAOM (using EO 13526 sec. 1.3(e)) accepts appropriate treaties, Declaration of Independence and other things that matter as well and Deposit with United States Department of State as Depositary. The NOAOM serving as age of majority notice, peace treaty and trust indenture (intervivos trust). The trustee(s) can be both the Secretary of State, Secretary of Treasury and perhaps the Treasurer too.  The estate is left intact which can serve to inure to the benefit of the Man/Woman and the kingdom. The NOAOM can get into specifics regarding Christ, kingdom, ie presumption that "government is of God" or whatever ones position is being in harmony to peace.

The cr process being the baby step, as Boris has pointed out in coming to peace or learning how to go to peace.

The Faith, is knowing that ones NOAOM (interesting how it resembles Noah or Name) has fulfilled the Will of God, having dominion but recognizing the purpose of "government" on earth, be at peace or get spanked for resistance. Story of Daniel comes to mind. Lived in captivity but had the keys to the kingdom, never wavering as to who his God was while never disrespecting the existing King at any time.
Daniel did not focus on things like Antifa, N. Korea, FRN's, or Who Matters. He trusted in his God that his people would eventually be restored.

One might look at Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court for possible violations of war crimes for enforcement however the United States was a signatory but Bill Clinton never submitted the Treaty to the Senate for ratification.

Bottom line, assuming there are accounts established by and through the Birth record etal, they become the property of the one executing the NOAOM, no if ands or buts. It then come down to what one does with it. If the "government" truly has all the obligations. whatever they may be, including but not limited to all one ones needs might not the NOAOM ratify this once and for all. It is presumed that one is not Esau looking for only pleasure, pretty things, fast cars and jet set life, not to say that those things may not be bestowed upon one by and through God. Thinking more along the lines of a Warren Buffet. Guy makes a shit load of money, lives what appears to be a simple life, and gives a shit load of money away pledging 99% of his wealth at the time of his death.

Esau comes to mind and his life is the story of a man who traded his soul for fleeting pleasure. He sold his birthright, which included not only material benefits and family privileges, but spiritual blessings as well, for a bowl of soup. It says that “he ate and drank, and rose and went on his way” (25:34). He didn’t have a second thought about what he had done. He did it, it felt good, and only much later did he come to regret it.

How much longer does one have to exchange all that is for a bowl of just getting by?

Re: Guardian of Ward

And just because one comes to these "realizations," what makes one think one is entitled to anything other than forgiveness?

Why is it people approach this as if they are looking for the prize in a box of Cracker Jacks?

What is it you THINK you are owed?

Re: Guardian of Ward

liberated
I think the prize in the cracker jack box is awakening, rebirth after being brought out of ego/sin/transgression, in other words the prize that God has promised as pointed out in another post wherein it is the only time in the bible that God allows to be challenged.

I don't think I am owed anything other then, as you pointed out, forgiveness for partaking in the proverbial apple. On the other hand if government/powers to be are/were operating the bible to utilize our creation for usufruct and were good guys setting up treasures as "compensation" for our energy and creation waiting to see if one would ever wake up and claim such to handle their stuff and co-create rather then be slave I see nothing wrong with this. Whether it be in the form of whatever treasures were set aside or through set offs to get things accomplished for the good of all is the same. Thy kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven. I suspect there is a hierarchy in heaven as there is on earth and all the inhabitants thereof serve each other the same as it is the will of God on earth.

It's a function of using all that is available, whatever that may be since it is all of God anyway, for the benefit of serving mankind. There is nothing wrong with "things" or enjoying "things" provided we get that it's not because of us unless of course one thinks or believes that God wants all of his creation to live in poverty or any lesser of a life then Solomon.

It is comprehended that whatever events occur(ed) in ones life is a function of themselves for making it about them and resisting (warlike) or both. Doesn't negate when repentance occurs and forgiveness is given that God forgets it and moves on. Doesn't deny or hold any consequences any further.

When one does on earth as in heaven one has usufruct of it all. It is a promise. Perhaps a promise is something that one can view also as being owed something. Kinda like a promissory note. The recipient of the promissory note does expect the promise or "ones word" to be fulfilled thus owed.

Re: Guardian of Ward

1970grave
NOAOM = NO A OM (Know A Sound) - lol
OM = the seed of sound from which all other words and sounds come from
language; especially english; is one of the greatest prisons we enter
but if one uses the correct words - words can set one free

lol- laugh out loud, or lots of love
a. so and so died
b. i know, lol (laugh out loud)
if you do not know (NO) the words then NO the words and do not use

is one owed or does one owe
one owes nothing for one is born with nothing
born with nothing  so one owes nothing
one can not ask for something back if one had nothing to front
'Thou shalt not steal'
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Guardian of Ward

Viking Wrath
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Guardian of Ward

It appears you are here to show me the error of my ways.

So, teach away.

Re: Guardian of Ward

Viking Wrath
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Guardian of Ward

you are probably referring to a "baptismal certificate" ... but, it appears you have more knowledge in this arena than I, so please, continue to enlighten.

Re: Guardian of Ward

1970grave
After reading many of the un-enlightened questions from the Viking's Wrath (extreme anger)
one could conclude that either he is a student of Kallenbach or even the 'master' himself
Life is for living and the art to being free