Functionally Operating

This is where I first started.

Commercial Redemption (CR(TM)) Groups on Yahoo Groups. The guy who did this Trademarked the CR(TM) Name and upon consultation with a lawyer, came to the conclusion that the only way to protect the Trademark was to just give it away. So this is what he did.

Anyhow, the process is very simplistic and provides a solid foundation to resolving people's current, immediate and most pressing issues until such time one's Trust is established, adopted and recognized.

I am providing a zip file with the basic files enclosed. CR(TM)_files.zip

This message shall be pinned for easier access, but if you need read more, go over and visit and join Commercial Redemption Yahoo Group.

Message from Group Founder:

It only works if you understand what you are doing and if you believe it. You don't rely upon an outside authority to validate your belief/paperwork. It works because the Fiction's rules require them to follow through.

It is so simple. You accept for value and return for value any presentment or compelled performance. This is all that is necessary. You provide the consideration - the acceptance, your EIN and your autograph. This act automatically adjusts the accounting to zero and settles in full and closes the account. You also provide a letter - a novation contract - that instructs the demander on the terms and conditions of the new contract. The afv/rfv and letter together form the contract. You also provide secondary consideration that can not be refused - $1 or more U.S. postal money order - in script they understand (although they do all the time, signing for it through USPS CMRRR is acceptance). You close the account with a Account Closed Notification letter in fifteen days.

There it is. The entire procedure in a few sentences. All you have to believe is that your presumption holds - you have every ability to use your exemption to set-off any debt. Proof of claim is - prove to me that I don't.

Regards, JeffreyCC

Re: Functionally Operating

Now, we have had some positive moments using this CR(tm) method, but we could do better.

As such, people have had five successes in a row with more coming each day using some old information from the days of Winston Shrout and others ... the only difference with this old material and what these people did is that these  people added a UCC-1 filing and a form 56.

Here are the Templates. People can get UCC filings from all over the place, so that is not included. Treasury_use.zip

in the next posting, we shall go over a simple method for dealing with court cases for those who wish or feel they must show up for whatever reason. Simple in that what one does is simple; Comprehending the functionally behind WHAT one does: the WHY, a bit more complex.

This is all based upon what Hallow posted regarding his friend, some additional information passed along by others, what I experience from first hand knowledge and my own convictions. The most important idea I can give: usufruct led me to all of this.

Re: Functionally Operating

Before we begin, let's review a bit to get it fresh in everyone's mind:

The BC ("certificated registered public obligation of which has been property executed by the issuer by the manual or facsimile signature or signatures of authorized officers") serves as prima-facie evidence not of one's identity, but of one's PROPERTY-INTEREST held in TRUST (BAILMENT) and the State (BAILEE) left one (BAILOR) with no assets to pay one's debts (because the BANKRUPTCY took Gold, Silver and title out of circulation, thus the necessity for the PLEDGE or BAILMENT), thus one releases one's INTEREST (UCC filing: acceptable from of security or indemnity for a bail bond ... the INTEREST released would be the FUTURE-RIGHT to be "paid") over to a “Governmental unit” in safe keeping (“Chief Financial Officer’s custody”) for ABSOLUTION of the obligations (bond, certificate, note, or other evidence of indebtedness including, but not limited to, an agreement of a public entity to pay principal and any interest thereon, whether in the form of a contract to repay borrowed money, a lease, or an instrument purchase agreement, or otherwise, and includes a share, participation, or other interest in any such agreement) of this "Public entity" (NAME on BC).

FUTURE-RIGHT to be "paid" = usufructuary right = right to receive some form of payment (profit from the "property" God almighty gave us: our Time) in the form of Gold and Silver and Receive Absolute Title from the STATE = 1 Timothy 5:18 For the Scripture says, "Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain," and, "The worker is worthy of his wages." AND as this "FUTURE-RIGHT to be "paid"" was GRANTED to the STATE until it divest itself from Bankruptcy, it can return to the Estate from which is originated, the people: Interest in Reversion.

So, the Interest in Reversion is surrendered and delivered by the Acceptance of the BC for its PURPOSE (accept Christ and absolve sin) in exchange for NAKED-OWNERSHIP (disposal rights of PROPERTY in dispute) = CREDIT to account for some account in need in exchange for zeroing of some DEBT-OWED to the people (individually/private and collectively/public) as the national debt is not how much is OWED the banks, it is how much is OWED to the people, the inhabitants, for the pledge of their CREDIT or right to be paid in gold and silver, and absolute title (PROFIT from one's TIME spent: usufructuary interest) of which these ENTITIES already realized beneficial use, thus have an underlying DUTY to service their DEBT-OBLIGATION else they work to Violate Natural Law which means Against God almighty ... either way, they are usufruct.

This means one must Render unto Caesar's that which is Caesar's in order to bind Caesar into rendering unto God's that which is God's: Caesar's = LORD and God's = his People = Naked owner property interest to the one of whom Tendered the BC for fulfillment of the Law (accepted Christ); usufructuary interest to Caesar's Storehouse = fulfilled covenant via Malachi 3:10 and now walk perfect with Christ = peacemaker.

The refusal of the DEBT-OBLIGATION is a violation of the 14th Amendment for "certificated registered public obligation" (BC) is tendered for reciprocation upon the "certificated registered public obligation" (indemnity receipt: PLEDGE by BAILMENT evidenced by the BC) by the RESIDENTS and CITIZENS (corporations and other “Governmental units”: LORD'S people) of the United States (LORD) and the RESIDENTS and CITIZENS of the United States are now attempting to overturn Natural Law (deny one a republican form of government) and thus the BC and subsequent denial of performance appears to be evidence of a "fraudulent transfer" at initiation (birth event) by IRS standards = Insurrection and Rebellion, thus all those debts now illegal and invalid.

See IRM 5.17.14  Fraudulent Transfers and Transferee and Other Third Party Liability, pay close attention to 5.17.14.2.3.2 and 5.17.14.2.3.3 ... The BC estate/trust used by one is a PURCHASE from the State in exchange for the initial transfer from the Birth Event (BAILMENT), thus the State is the Transferor and the Holder of the BC is the transferee.

Statutes used for reference and demonstration:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0600-0699/0648/0648.html

688.442 (bail bonds) - Other acceptable forms of security or indemnity may consist of the following:
                                       (d) Any Uniform Commercial Code filing

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0200-0299/0279/0279ContentsIndex.html&StatuteYear=2016&Title=%2D%3E2016%2D%3EChapter%20279

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0200-0299/0280/0280ContentsIndex.html&StatuteYear=2016&Title=%2D%3E2016%2D%3EChapter%20280

14th Amendment Section 4: The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any state shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Re: Functionally Operating

The usufruct being surrendered is NOT the God almighty given dominion over the Earth, but one's SIN (the FALSE-USUFRUCT: receiving FALSE-PROFIT: stealing the Glory from God almighty (read Malachi 3:10)) from the exercise of dominion because to receive the FALSE-PROFIT would render one an IDOLATOR and expand the Kingdom of Satan for one's works would be done for self-love and self-glory (SELF-IDOLATRY), not to EXPAND the Kingdom of God almighty and SUBDUE (Conquer) the world in his name for his glory = failure to fulfill on the Adamic Covenant = resistance is futile = follow Natural Law or you're so fuct.

SIN = revenue + debts = worshiping FALSE-PROFITS = receiving the GLORY that is to go to God almighty = receive MONEY = worshiping GRAVEN-IMAGES and FALSE-IDOLS because one does not TRUST that God almighty shall provide = one turns to the LORD, of whom is currently occupied by those who war against God almighty, for "legal salvation" = NO-FAITH = Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith for whatsoever is not of faith is sin. (FAITH = CARE, to relate back to Mark Passio's Natural Law seminar)

"The system" was built by the Grace of God almighty and operated by the Jesuits (VATICAN) as trustees to MONETIZE-SIN, so give all your SIN (Full FAITH (equivalent to SIN on Earth) and CREDIT), get all the MONETIZATION you need from those who do not of FAITH of which is SIN for FAITH is the CURRENCY allowing one to eat from the Tree of Life; SIN being the currency for those of whom do not.

At this time, FAITH in Satan = SIN in Heaven; FAITH in God almighty = SIN on Earth. In essence, one is CONVERTING their FAITH in God almighty into SIN on Earth for MONETIZATION so one can do all works in the name of God almighty for his glory while at the same making it appear AS IF one were actually giving FAITH to Satan because one's FAITH in God almighty is SIN here on Earth during these times: Deceiving the Deceiver = turnabout is ALWAYS fair play.

When these times have passed, then one will have already pledged their FAITH to God almighty and did so while in DEATH (HADES) and now the LORD shall provide for the world has already been conquered by God almighty via the United States and the IMF (Civil War went WORLDWIDE: Declaration of Independence is INTERNATIONAL), it is just that until the ELECT show up, ALL is held in trust by the LORD (as of right now, the Fallen angels and those of whom war against God almighty for LORD = LORD God = LORD of hosts = the Earthly government ordained by God) to ensure the Kingdom be and remain free from heathens, heretics, infidels and pagans ... and they do a damn good job of it. God almighty KNOWS and WROTE the RULE: If you wish to keep your treasures safe and secure and you wish to build the security system the RIGHT way, put the construction and operation of such in the hands of the Liars and Thieves of whom THINK that security system is being built to keep that treasure safe for themselves.

It is just right now, the LORD and those who helped (employed by) the LORD act like the Unfaithful Slave (Matthew 24:45-51) … LORD = VATICAN = CORPORATIONS = Earthly Government ordained by God almighty pursuant to Romans 13 …  they are to be the SLAVE (SERVANT) to Son of Man and God's Elect; LORD God over all else, and the World has already been subdued, it is just held in TRUST until the Son of Man and God's Elect show up, of whom will be Naked Owner, but until then everyone is governed as a usufructuary under the Rules of Usufruct by the LORD.

When the Son of Man and God's Elect show up, then the world will be governed under Natural Law and the LORD will enforce all transgressions against Natural Law under the rule of usufruct with the ones of whom violate Natural Law being the usufructuary. Furthermore, the LORD and those who are employed (To engage the attention or activity of; occupy) by the LORD stand as usufructuary to the Son of Man and God’s Elect.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

As it stands now, Synagogue of Satan = LORD God = LORD of hosts = LORD = those that war against God almighty; those without Faith and live with doubt in their heart = the Unfaithful Slave (Matthew 24:45-51) = the condemned

Re: Functionally Operating

Now, I came up with two recommendations one can use as a guide or even use to come up with your own, of which is more preferable because that demonstrates you OWN the information, not merely PARROT.

First recommendation is for those of whom have yet to file a 220 Affidavit:

the HOW ...

First off, the ONE-STATEMENT: "For the record, I am not here for private bar business; I am here for this matter for there is a mistake for it is my conviction that this certificate serves as prima-facie evidence of my interest, not of my identity, and I am to release my interest to this Governmental unit for absolution of obligations as this matter shouldn't even be in court."

Next the example of a Handwritten letter serving as a cover page:

Dear Governmental unit:

It is my conviction that enclosed certificate is prima-facie evidence of a certificated registered public obligation of which has been property executed by the issuer by the manual or facsimile signature or signatures of authorized officers along with a UCC filing that serves as an acceptable form of security or indemnity for there is a mistake as it is also my conviction that this certificate furthermore serves as prima-facie evidence of my interest, not of my identity, and I am to release my interest to this Governmental unit for absolution of obligations.

As always, it is my conviction that the United States insolvency act of 1933 is still in full force and effect and this Governmental unit has a fiduciary duty to account for the Property of the United States and of the States. Whereas, I release my interest to the custody of this Governmental unit allowing this Governmental unit to fulfill its fiduciary duties, responsibilities, and obligations under the United States insolvency act of 1933.

If there is a problem, error or mistake with respect to these convictions, contact me within 10 days and show cause and nature of the problem, error or mistake, otherwise, I trust the public obligation shall be honored and this obligation absolved for this matter shouldn’t even be in court.

Thank you for your service,

By: ______________________________
Estate Holder

Attach: BC, copy of UCC signed in blue ink at the bottom, copy of the obligation/case "Accepted for Value" and signed in blue ink, Form 56 ... make copies for self.

If anybody even attempts to argue or otherwise do anything to repudiate (fuctnut), then politely go into the 3 questions and end statement. If the judge gets involved, then do the same thing to him/her.

Excuse me, but can I have your Name?
(use John/Jane Doe when there is no answer)

Name, do you have a claim against me?
(answer does not matter because of question #4)

Name, do you know of anybody who has a claim against me?
(answer does not matter because of question #4)

Name, do you have any EVIDENCE overturning my convictions?
The added question, Name, do you have any EVIDENCE overturning my convictions? , is basically Proof of Claim that the counterclaim is invalid and where is the EVIDENCE or PROOF of such or is this fuctnut attempting to merely fabricate a controversy where none exists (Barratry) of which is then a contempt of court.

Conviction = without doubt = with full faith = without sin = the other party had also better be convicted in their beliefs thus provide EVIDENCE of Truth to the contrary; else they operate without faith and with sin = condemned. (see Romans 14:23 and Deuteronomy 19:15-21)

I request the order of the court be delivered to me immediately.

(using these 3 questions when being detained for one of my earlier matters, the judge answered the questions. Then after she answered the 3rd question, she said "Shit" and then the bailiff threatened to throw me to the ground. At the time, I thought I did something wrong, but now I see I transformed her into a witness)

Now for the WHY:

Maxim of Law: the burden of proof rests upon he who AFFIRMS, not he who DENIES … the court case itself is an AFFIRMATION that there is an OBLIGATION and you are the one of whom has the DUTY to service that OBLIGATION because they PRESENTED the OBLIGATION to you for ENFORCEMENT. Your initial statement is a DENIAL that you have the DUTY for you are of the CONVICTION that ISSUER (THE-STATE-OF-BIRTH) has the DUTY as a result of the ISSUANCE of the CERTIFICATE (this serves as a counterclaim) and who is this fuctnut to say otherwise?

Now, should the party of whom initiates the action even attempt anything other than proof the conviction is wrong, the action initiated is now evidence an  attempt to initiate an action that causes harm of which is now a violation of Natural Law and now the one of whom initiated the action is operating without Truth ( lack of good faith and without clean hands), thus operates in sin, of which is a dishonor upon the LORD; When one acts with conviction in Truth, one honors the LORD in the name of God almighty for whoever has doubts is condemned if they eat, because their eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin and the exercise of the RIGHT to eat has already occurred.

By acting without conviction in Truth, any party of whom initiates an action has disgraced and defiled the HOUSE-OF-THE LORD (such as a Court); Acted profanely, thus incurs the wrath of the LORD of hosts (war) for the contempt: CONDEMNED.

REMEMBER: LORD = LORD God = LORD of hosts = Government ordained by God to be on Earth (Romans 13) = Either follow Natural Law, keep to the Commandments of God almighty, walk as Jesus taught;  initiate actions that do no harm to other sentient beings while expanding the Kingdom of God almighty (doing for others and not just yourself: making the Earth better than was received as testament to his Glory and legacy for future generations) and subdue the Earth with the light of this Truth, or you’re so fuct and the LORD administrates the resulting usufruct against the Estate of Condemned as Naked Owner (Estate being interest in Property; condemned = being put to death).

Thus one’s property interests (estate) will be governed as AS IF one were usufructuary of any property under the rules of usufruct (kicked out of the garden of Eden) and administrated AS IF one were dead (LORD as naked owner) until one REPENTS (seek true forgiveness) and seeks to restore balance back to the Natural Law (acceptance of and walking in the path of the Christ Consciousness with conviction) and if thou art faithful even unto death; one shall receive the crown of life.

Re: Functionally Operating

Next is for those who HAVE filed the 220 Affidavit in Minnesota. For this you will need the certified copy of the filing and maybe the Scott v. McNeal, 154 U.S. 34 (1894) US Supreme Court case:

the HOW ...

First off, the ONE-STATEMENT: "For the record, I am not here for private bar business, but as a private beneficiary of the public trust and I have an interest in the Decedent Defendant for there is a mistake and this matter shouldn't even be in court."

Then present the certified 220 Affidavit filing along with Scott v. McNeal. You can add a simple cover letter that read the statement or whatever you feel needs to go in it, if you wish.

I would try and do this OUTSIDE of court with someone like the Tax-Collector or Clerk of the Court and they will probably put into the hands of the County Attorney which is where you want it. But if one must do this in court and anyone questions you in regards, I recommend one stick to the 4 questions and statement from above, just to keep matters simple and adapt to the environment presented.

Now, the WHY

The 220 Affidavit serves as prima-facie interest of one’s beneficial interest AND that one is of age of majority AND that one is not dead thus the courts, the corporations, attorneys, etc... You are the Estate Holder and these  entities have ZERO authority to administrate the ESTATE (one’s interests represented by the BC) because they are mere TEMPORAL-COURTS and only have Letter of Administration rights over the estates of the dead (see Scott v. McNeal, 154 U.S. 34 (1894) ) … those entities hold the PUBLIC-ESTATES (NAME) in usufruct pursuant to INTERNATIONAL-TREATY (Hague Article 55)

Until the 220 Affidavit, the ESTATE-HOLDER is considered as FLED, which is the same thing as dead. The 220 Affidavit serves to give notice that the Estate-Holder has not FLED, thus is entitled to indemnification of which is the RIGHT to receive Gold, Silver and Title in payment for debts of which are now PLEDGED to the State to ABSOLVE the State of SIN or DEBT and thus ABSOLVE the Estate-Holder from the Same as consideration and done by way of operation of God’s Natural Law. (see John 20:23 and Matthew 18:18)

One is dead until one accepts Jesus Christ: the Christ Consciousness = one understands all one does in that name is for the benefit of everything and everyone except self. NAME = CHRIST and once one accepts Jesus Christ while being “considered dead”, one is granted the crown of Life (Revelations 2:10) and now the ESTATE (one’s interests in property) are no longer subject to Man’s Laws for one now eats from the Tree of Life with FULL-FAITH: conviction of action, thus operates without sin.

Unless one stands in violation of Natural Law, then one’s property interests (estate) will be governed as AS IF one were usufructuary of any property under the rules of usufruct (kicked out of the garden of Eden: Condemned) and administrated AS IF one were dead (LORD as naked owner) until one REPENTS (seek true forgiveness) and seeks to restore balance back to the Natural Law (acceptance of and walking in the path of the Christ Consciousness with conviction)

REMEMBER: LORD = LORD God = LORD of hosts = Government ordained by God to be on Earth (Romans 13) = Either follow Natural Law, keep to the Commandments of God almighty, walk as Jesus taught;  initiate actions that do no harm to other sentient beings while expanding the Kingdom of God almighty (doing for others and not just yourself: making the Earth better than was received as testament to his Glory and legacy for future generations)  and subdue the Earth with the light of this Truth, or you’re so fuct and the LORD administrates the resulting usufruct against the Estate of Condemned as Naked Owner (Estate being interest in Property; condemned = being put to death).

Hopefully this helps.

Re: Functionally Operating

Some additional thoughts regarding the 220 Affidavit:

Before you start belting this out in open court, try to at least ask the judge if he wishes to discuss this matter in private before continuing.

Something like: I am here in a beneficiary capacity, would it be possible to discuss this matter in private before we continue?

One is there as the estate holder, but APPEARING in a beneficiary capacity (of God's covenants) to represent the decedent defendant. Appearing in this context means "acting" ... This is the NATURE of being faithful unto death (Rev 2:10), you breathe life into the NAME by APPEARING in a beneficiary capacity, thus the NAME takes on that CHARACTERISTIC because you are REPRESENTING not yourself, but the DECEDENT-DEFENDANT, thus the DECEDENT-DEFENDANT is no longer DEAD (Abandoned), thus there exists no authority to administrate the DECEDENT-DEFENDANT estate (see Scott v. McNeal 154 U.S. 34 (1894)) for the DECEDENT-DEFENDANT is now the VESSEL through which God's covenants are fulfilled by the LORD unto the one using that NAME estate.

The question to the court regarding taking the matter into private is to give the court a chance to review the 220 filing, else there is no other option than to do you public inquiry in open court.

Then, you inquire as to under what authority does this court rely on to administrate this estate for it one's conviction that by way of one's filing with the Treasury this court has no authority and no letter of administration allowing this matter to proceed; What EVIDENCE does this court have to overturn one's conviction?

Above all else, keep this one thing in mind: This is a matter of national security, thus your job is to protect not only yourself, but the court, and most of all the ILLUSION, else no matter what one does that is correct in your mind or in Truth, one will be treated AS IF one is a parasite and threat to the integrity of the system. Remember the part in the Declaration that pledges on Sacred honor? Well, this is what that means.

This is done so those of whom come after you will be FORCED to grow up. This is the WHY behind the illusion: exists as the PARENT with a firm hand and loving heart. The corporations, governments, cops, jails, courts, judges, attorneys, religions, money and the like are merely aspects within the ILLUSION creating a veil of deception by the NATURE of the operation of the system to protect the Kingdom from infidels, ignorant, heathens and pagan to protect one's right to govern oneself: a republican form of government, but first one needs to comprehend what has been created by the grace of God almighty for the benefit of all of mankind (Adam), but if we fail to uphold the covenants, why should we stand protected and nurtured by the same?

Or you all can continue to fight with the ILLUSION; like trying to fight the wind, may as well just fight quicksand. And just how is this going for you all?

Re: Functionally Operating

Now, here are some other aspects of the Courts you may or may not know.

The PRESUMPTION within the Court is that each matter is PRIVATE-BAR-BUSINESS. We know this because a friend went into a hearing and did something that caused the plaintiff's attorney to stand up and object because "This matter is private bar business!" He discovered that EVERY matter before the court is PRIVATE-BAR-BUSINESS which means if one comes into the matter in any capacity without a BAR-CARD without rebutting this PRESUMPTION, that one just trespassed and traversed into a PRIVATE-MATTER.

This "the WHY' one has no standing within a matter and one is not heard and is done quite simply just by letting the court know your INTENT:

Without 220:  "For the record, I am not here for private bar business; I am here for this matter for there is a mistake for it is my conviction that this certificate serves as prima-facie evidence of my interest, not of my identity, and I am to release my interest to this Governmental unit for absolution of obligations as this matter shouldn't even be in court."

With 220: "For the record, I am not here for private bar business, but as a private beneficiary of the public trust and I have an interest in the Decedent Defendant for there is a mistake and this matter shouldn't even be in court."

Now, the judge will probably question with something like "Are you SO-AND-SO. If not I can't allow you to continue" and/or throw up the sovereign citizen BS. This is where you REPEAT your INTENT:

Without 220:  "For the record, I am not here for private bar business; I am here for this matter for there is a mistake for it is my conviction that this certificate serves as prima-facie evidence of my interest, not of my identity, and I am to release my interest to this Governmental unit for absolution of obligations as this matter shouldn't even be in court."

With 220: "For the record, I am not here for private bar business, but as a private beneficiary of the public trust for I have an interest in the Decedent Defendant and there is a mistake as this matter shouldn't even be in court."

Then the judge may move into the Constitutional Aspect because this is where their AUTHORITY is derived: Article IV Section 3 Clause 2 of the US Constitution: administrating territories and properties of Congress, and this is where you hit them with the Acceptance of the Oath:

Without 220:  "For the record, my rights are granted to me by my Creator, not by Man, and I accept your oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, however, I am not here for private bar business; I am here for this matter for there is a mistake for it is my conviction that this certificate serves as prima-facie evidence of my interest, not of my identity, and I am to release my interest to this Governmental unit for absolution of obligations as this matter shouldn't even be in court."

With 200:"For the record, my rights are granted to me by my Creator, not by Man, and I accept your oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, however am not here for private bar business, but as a private beneficiary of the public trust for I have an interest in the Decedent Defendant and there is a mistake as this matter shouldn't even be in court."

Now, you have stated your intention 3 times and bound them to oath to operate the matter as PUBLIC-TRUST-BUSINESS, not as private bar business under Article IV Section 3 Clause 2 (AS IF the NAME estate is a Territorial Holding).

Even to this end, the Court has ZERO authority in PUBLIC to impeach the ecclesiastical probate court; this actually happens in chambers. Temporal Administrative Courts = Public; Ecclesiastical Probate Courts = Private.

So, the only thing that matters is that one get what one needs to say into the record and let everything else play out as it should for you will never receive an "OK, you got us" reaction from the Court and its agents. In fact, the court will attempt to get one to argue, so all one can do is stick to the 4 questions, stand on your rock (even if it is just a pebble, it is rock for with the faith of a mustard seed, one can move mountains or even have a mulberry tree uproot itself and plant itself in the sea) and Trust and have faith that the good Lord has your back.

Re: Functionally Operating

Regarding the Decedent Defendant ... NAME will ALWAYS be the Decedent to protect the Trust: to ensure that a nation of the people, by the people, and for the people shall never perish from this earth at all costs.

This ensures the one using the estate (decedent) either follow Natural Law as beneficiary of the covenants of God almighty (STATE as usufructuary; the user as Naked Owner) OR the estate (decedent) will administrated AS IF one were DEAD for the violation of Natural Law: STATE as Naked Owner; the user as the usufructuary (under License).

To keep the NAME a decedent ENSURES the debt obligations as a result of the violation(s): pensions and bounties: pay checks, tax credits, retirement plans and pensions for the Police, Judges, and other administrative personnel  that facilitate the suppression of the belligerents, to account for the DEBT, COST and EXPENSE of suppression, are automatically administrated AS IF the estate holder is DEAD.

The Administrators shall operate under the Rules of Usufruct to administrate the usufruct as Naked Owner and MANAGE the estate as a conservator and guardian to INVEST and SERVICE the assets and duties of the estate on behalf of the CESTUI-QUE of whom is the one using it in USUFRUCT to account for the DEBT as a result of the violations against Natural Law in order to protect the Public Trust which ensures the DEBT of operating the Public Trust remains PAID and the assets secured within the Trust.

The FACT that the NAME is a Decedent is actually a fulfillment under the Constitution for the people to be secured in their persons because the SS account is established to "account for" "secondary obligations arising from the use of the vessel under charter" and when one operates within Natural Law, the STATE becomes the usufructuary (Treasury receives all revenue and debt obligations) to ensure a Republican form of government remains protecting the Property Rights of the one operating the NAME.

Furthermore, NAME = Christ and the FACT that the NAME is a Decedent means Christ is in HADES (SHEOL) or the underworld, land of the dead and if we are faithful even unto death, we shall be granted the crown of life. Therefore, one must ACCEPT to represent the DECEDENT when one carries the spirit of the Lord with them as ambassador of Christ. When one appears AS IF one were the DECEDENT (represent), then the Spirit of Christ now resides within the NAME wearing the crown of life, thus the Law is Fulfilled because the Spirit of Christ lives in one, thus resides with the HOUSE-OF-THE-LORD = NAME and now the one receives the blessings thru the NAME from the LORD for the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ has taken his throne in the HOUSE-OF-THE-LORD.

Now, what EXACTLY are the assets of the Public Trust? And what is meant by "Secondary Obligations arising from the use of the vessel under charter?"

When one looks into matters a bit further and applying the usufruct to everything, the truth becomes quite apparent. Everything being done is done Constitutionally and according to Natural Law and it is we of whom are acting in belligerency: hypocrites and liars paying only lip service to God almighty; bandits and thieves stealing from God almighty and the legacy that was to be left in his Glory, and until this changes, we will be a fuct.

Re: Functionally Operating

Thank you so much for this, Boris. I am hoping to get clarification on one point. In the New Mexico videos, you mentioned that acceptance for value does not exist or is incorrect and that acceptance for honor is the proper wording. Does this post indicate that your earlier position on acceptance for value was incorrect?

Re: Functionally Operating

either or ... AFV (accepted for value) or AFH (accepted for honor) .. I do think they both work the same, even though AFH is the only one that appears in the law dictionary. After all, all one is really doing is honoring the CONTRACT and the BC is the CONTRACT.

Re: Functionally Operating

a bit of an update. Well, more like another recommendation.

When the courts asks if one is so-and-so (NAME) AND/OR tells one the court can not continue if you are not so-and-so AND/OR threatens to play the warrant-for-did-not-appear card, maybe one should consider the following approach:

On and for the public record, does this court seek the person or the man, for I am here for this matter and blah, blah, blah yakkety schmakkety. (finish the one sentence)

This should prevent the court from issuing the warrant or just attempting to run over everything. If a case has been initiated, it would be wise to prepare one's self for going into court, but only to keep on point. One is there to "state a claim for which one's relief should be granted" while are the same time, showing where the other party has FAILED to state a claim upon which THEIR relief should be granted (ie: enter a plea)

Now, if anyone takes one into custody, ACTION breathes life into the PRESUMPTION of wrongful imprisonment and now United States v. Kozminski - 487 U.S. 931 (1988) takes effect and Principal VI of Nuremburg applies and the silent contract in place is the one doing the seizing is usufructuary unto the one seized unless the one seizing can show where the RIGHT exists, else there is a WRONG and a violation of God almighty's Natural Law which then becomes a TORT.

Re: Functionally Operating

idiot
The peaceful inhabitants Facebook page had a comment on it about a year ago, where an Australian fellow succeeded in court from an executor stand point. When the prosecutor requested a warrant be issued for the defendants failure to appear, he present the COLB and claimed that the defendant was in fact there.

I don't have FB, but possibly someone can paste it.

Re: Functionally Operating

That works as well for one is coming in to do a "forensic examination" of the claim on behalf of the Estate, like any good executor should; Just like an insurance claims adjuster would.

After all, every "claim", "bill", or the like is nothing more than an "insurance claim" against an "insurance policy" and here's the kicker: there is never a real "claim", only "factual basis for a claim" and this is where the "indemnification policy" called the BC comes into play because to get the insurance, those who benefit from the arrangement never provided "good and valuable considerations" and the maxim of law reads: he who benefits ought bear the burden.

Remember the "quote" from the "private meeting" between Woodrow Wilson and Colonel Edward Mandell House:

" ... After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call  “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly ... "

So, the one exercising RIGHT under the POLICY has a reciprocal duty under the Rules of Usufruct to perform the duties as usufructuary to ACCOUNT-FOR the lack of initial consideration or dishonor the claim they just made; the claim itself is nothing more than insurance fraud, and it is the DUTY of the executor to protect the estate from fraud, abuse and waste lest the executor receive the bill (26 USC 2002)

This is ALL insurance and the oldest insurance scam: mortgage the cargo to the hilt to fund the operation then dump the cargo, make the claim, then recover the cargo dumped via a salvage operation. See http://iamsomedude.com/claim_operation.html and http://iamsomedude.com/stop_insanity.html for further review.

All of these approaches work: CR(tm), acting as executor, surrendering interest, 220 presentment and the like, PROVIDED the one implementing such has a thorough comprehension of what one is presenting through the implementation; eventually one will have to stand on their rock.

Re: Functionally Operating

Hi Boris

I had some trouble understanding MN rule 220 - I do not know if you know John Tanis.  He is well-schooled in many aspects of law.  This subject recently came up on RBN group and here are his comments:

"Rule 220 has nothing to do with who or what is holder in due course of anything.

Aside from Rule 220, the State is holder in due course and you the man are authorized user of said name and property registered to said name."

PRIOR, JOHN HAD WRITTEN:

"People are totally misreading that Rule 220. It has nothing at all to do with the garbage people are claiming.

All that Rule 220 does is created a rule for the Registrar of Titles, which merely allows the Registrar of Titles to accept a Birth Certificate as evidence that you are the person named on a Certificate of Title to a car, boat, motorcycle, mobile home, etc.

When you go to register a Certificate of Title to a car, boat, motorcycle, mobile home, etc., you have to show some form of identification to prove you are the person named on that Certificate of Title to the car, boat, motorcycle or mobile home you are registering.

This Rule 220 allows to the Registrar of Titles to accept a Birth Certificate as identification to show you are the person name on the Certificate of Title to the car, boat, motorcycle or mobile home you are wanting to register, AND, as long as you provide an affidavit from a person who personally knows you to be the person named on that Birth Certificate.

For example, if I buy a car from someone, they sign the Certificate of Title to that car over to me. I know have to register that title in my name. I have to show some form of identification proving I am the person named on that Certificate of Title the prior owner signed it over to and I have to prove I am at least 18 years of age to register that title in my name.

Under Rule 220 the Registrar of Titles can accept a Birth Certificate from me as proof of my age as long as I provide an affidavit from a person who personally knows me stating in their affidavit I am the person named on that Birth Certificate. Get it?

Rule 220.Birth Certificates

The Registrar of Titles is authorized to receive for registration of memorials upon any outstanding certificate of title [SUCH AS A CERTIFICATE OF TITLE TO A CAR, BOAT, MOTORCYCLE, MOBIL HOME. ETC] an official birth certificate pertaining to a registered owner named in said certificate of title [to the CAR, BOAT, MOTORCYCLE, MOBILE HOME, ETC] showing the date of birth of said registered owner, providing there is attached to said birth certificate an affidavit of an affiant who states that he/she is familiar with the facts recited, stating that the party named in said birth certificate is the same party as one of the owners named in said certificate of title [TO THE CAR, BOAT, MOTORCYCLE, MOBILE HOME, ETC]; and that thereafter the Registrar of Titles shall treat said registered owner as having attained the age of the majority at a date 18 years after the date of birth shown by said certificate.

Rule 220 would also apply to other memorials such as:

Subd. 4.Registration of memorials.

Without order of court or directive of the examiner, the registrar of titles may receive and register as memorials upon any certificate of title to which they pertain, the following instruments: receipt or certificate of county treasurer showing redemption from any tax sale or payment of any tax described in a certificate of title, a state deed issued to purchaser of tax-forfeited land, a certified copy of a marriage certificate showing the subsequent marriage of any party shown by a certificate of title to be unmarried, a certified copy of a final decree of divorce or dissolution of a marriage entered in the state of Minnesota, or in any state, territory or possession of the United States, or the District of Columbia to establish the dissolution of a marriage relationship of any party shown on the certificate of title to be married, and a certified copy of the death record of party listed in any certificate of title as being the spouse of the registered owner when accompanied by an affidavit satisfactory to the registrar identifying the decedent with the spouse. In all subsequent dealings with the land covered by the certificates of title, the registrar shall give full faith to these memorials.

In any of these instances the person name on such Certificate of Title needing to have a memorial upon any certificate of title, that person may provide a Birth Certificate AS LONG AS another person provides an affidavit affirming they personal know you to be that person named on the Birth Certificate, which allows the Registrar of Titles to accept that Birth Certificate as proof the person named on any Certificate of Title is at least 18 years of age.

Rule 220 has nothing at all to do with claiming you are the owner of the Birth Certificate nor you attaching your own affidavit to it and claiming it as your property and your name. Rule 220 says no such thing at all pertaining to any of that. It merely allows the Registrar of Titles to accept a Birth Certificate as proof of your age and that you are the same person named on whatever other Certificate of Title you are trying to register and as long as some other person that personally knows you to be the same person named on the Birth Certificate provides an affidavit affirming they know you to be that same person named on the Birth Certificate."

LIKE I SAID, I TOTALY MISREAD THIS MYSELF, FORTUNATELY, JOHN GAVE A DIFFERENT IDEA FOR THE OVERAL MEANING.  I HOPE THIS HELPS.  I CAN FORWARD YOU THE ORIGINAL POST IF YOU WOULD LIKE

Re: Functionally Operating

I am glad you posted this as I was wondering when someone was going to bring this up.

This guy is 100% correct: the Minn Rule 220 does not grant any ownership nor control over the BC, but he and others fail to comprehend that the 220 allows one to EXPRESS the underlying TRUST governing the CONTROL over the property registered under that NAME on the BC.

Why do people fail to comprehend that the BC is a "CERTIFICATE OF TITLE" to "property interests" of which have yet to be delivered? .... usufruct and naked ownership ... the usufruct has already been used: the beneficial use exercised via the mere existence of the Federal Reserve Note (beneficial use of an estate in expectancy or pernancy of the usufruct)

Pernancy of the usufruct = acquisition of property interest under Law of Nations ... the BC is BOTH a US PERSON (Infant) and a STATE PERSON (Child). Both of these PERSONS are trusted estates (interests in property held in a RESULTING TRUST) because there is an incomplete delivery.

The BC registers and records 2 separate and distinct interests:

a child - the heir to the naked ownership (the spoliated owner)
an infant - the usufruct (an estate in reversion for acts in infancy are voidable)

We filed the Apostilled 220 Affidavit along with a Peace Treaty in Georgia with Great Seal to fulfill the Law (Lieber Code Article 2) because the BC originated from THAT Law (Lieber Code Article 134) and the presumption is the spoliated owner fled if the spoliated owner has not claimed (Lieber Code Article 38); The 220 serves to claim the indemnification under Article 38 and establishes the Child is of age of majority: Basically EXPRESSING the UNEXPRESSED or RESULTING-TRUST that is the BC.

The PURPOSE of the BC is to restore public order and safety by formulating an AGREEMENT between the occupier (UNITED STATES) and the inhabitants under Article 43 of the Hague and under 55 of the Hague, the occupier is the USUFRUCTUARY which means, the inhabitants are the Naked Owner (Fee Owner). (See US Army Doctrine of Belligerent Occupation (search "Article 43") AND CJS: Estates § 1)

Now the AGREEMENT is VALIDATED: Ratification so the AGREEMENT can commence: Now the INSTRUMENT (BC) can take effect according to its purport and tenor for DELIVERY has been completed. This is also called a SUBSCRIPTION or ADOPTION.

And is it written that one is ADOPTED into the Kingdom? (cf. Ephesians 1:5-7; Romans 8:15-17; Galatians 4; Romans 8:23)

It is the ignorance of the people that causes them to perish (see Hosea 4).

We used Georgia because the Seal goes back to 1776 and the Declaration of Independence AND it is not counterfeit AND Atlanta was the ONLY inhabitant population that surrendered during the Civil War, thus the only ones of whom were non-belligerents and under the protections of the Lieber Code, Law of Nations and International Law. Everything done during reconstruction in Georgia were voided out because all seals used during that time were counterfeit as the original seal was hidden and only brought out AFTER the union troops left. The story is quite fascinating and there is even a plaque right by Georgia Tech that shows the spot the surrender occurred.

On a side note, during the surrender the Mayor and inhabitants presented the United States Army with a slave. He was allowed to own property, own a business and even had employees. All he had to do was pay his "master" 20% ... That slave was the blueprint for today's IRS.

The Great Seal of Georgia shows surrender to the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE ARMY AND NAVY OF THIS STATE AND THE MILITIA THEREOF placing the one surrendering under the Lieber Code, Law of Nations and International Law and OUTSIDE the military occupation. We refile both the Treaty and the 220 Affidavit with the Great Seal back into Georgia County and get the certified copies Apolstilled and now we can bring our LAND-COURT-RECORD into other jurisdictions for enforcement.

The "surrender of the usufruct" is a voluntary servitude against one's estate (interests) for the purpose of securing the Nation so a government of the people, by the people, and for the people shall never perish from this Earth. So, in essence, one is entering into a servitude that ensures the national security of the nation and thus gives the blueprint, not for slavery, but for National Independence; Just as outlined within the Carey Currency Letter.

Lastly, we are going to the DoJ to file as foreign principals via our Corp Sole (First Middle Last, C.S.) and House of Last (residence) with our Domestic Trust (FML Trust) because The United States is FOREIGN with respect to a State (See CJS: United States § 968) and under FARA:

A public official of the United States in the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government or in any agency of the United States, including the District of Columbia, is or acts as an agent of a foreign principal required to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938

At first, I thought it was the public official that had the register, but I see now, it is the FOREIGN PRINCIPLE that must register and then the public officials become the AGENTS of that foreign principle. Now, 12 USC 95a (2) kicks in because we are foreign and the 220 and the Treaty take the BC Bond and the SS Securities and removes them from the City of London (as vessels and prizes of war: usufructuary interest (legal title)) and City of Rome (governor and tutor: naked ownership interest (equitable title)) and transfers (consolidation) both to the Treasury (Malachi 3:10 storehouse) and now all these public officials are our agents and FARA registration should be all the notice we need to give because the registration goes out to Sec of State, all members of Congress, other governmental agencies, and others.

From FARA forms: ... Every registration statement, short form registration statement, supplemental statement, exhibit, amendment, copy of informational materials or other document or information filed with the Attorney General under this Act is a public record open to public examination, inspection and copying during the posted business hours of the Registration Unit in Washington, DC. Statements are also available online at the Registration Unit’s webpage: http://www.fara.gov. One copy of every such document, other than informational materials, is automatically provided to the Secretary of State pursuant to Section 6(b) of the Act, and copies of any and all documents are routinely made available to other agencies, departments and Congress pursuant to Section 6(c) of the Act.

The US, being the Beneficiary of the Usufruct by exercise of the pernancy of such, now has a correlating DUTY under International Law (“To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offenses against the Law of Nations”: Article 1 Section 8 Clause 10 ... read the Hamdan Brief) to ENFORCE the TRUST in protecting of the acquired interest by FORCING the STATE OF to protect and defend your naked ownership because the BC registers and records a CHILD (State of PERSON (TRUST)) and an INFANT (UNITED STATES PERSON: (TRUST)) and we are beneficiary of the naked ownership of which is held by the STATE OF (TRUST) and as the benefit of the usufruct has been exercised as evidenced by the Federal Reserve Note, the United States and its CITIZENS and RESIDENTS of each State now have a duty to service the usufruct in favor of the Naked Owner.

The bible is the WORD OF GOD, but we also went and fulfilled the Law which fulfills the covenants by going back to the beginning as Christ is the foundation and the BC here on Earth is the CHRIST

So, acceptance of Christ without (BC) is the foundation for the Kingdom on Earth (LORD), while acceptance of Christ within is the foundation of the Kingdom in Heaven (Lord) and one must accept their Heavenly Estate BEFORE one accepts their earthly estate because the rule is: "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness and all else will be added unto you."

Side Note: right after I filed the documents and such and I was on my way home, I received a message in the form of the License Plate (BRE 5764); happens quite frequently. This message led me to Strong's 5764 (a sucking child, suckling; infant), which led me to Job 24, Isaiah 49, and Isaiah 65.

Job 24: Murderers, adulterers, those who oppress the poor, and wicked people in general often go unpunished for a little while.

Isaiah 49: The Messiah will be a light to the Gentiles and will free the prisoners—Israel will be gathered with power in the last days—Kings will be the nursing fathers of Israel

Isaiah 65: Ancient Israel was rejected for rejecting the Lord—The Lord’s people will rejoice and triumph during the Millennium.

So, to all those people who REJECT what has been written here regarding the 220: you are rejecting the Earthen Vessel and it is this Earthen Vessel where the power of God almighty is located (2 Corinthians 4:7), therefore reject God almighty.

Same thing with doing the Name Change.

REJECTION of the 220 and doing the Name Change show people only give a shit about establishing their own Kingdom and I care only about subduing the Earth and spreading the Kingdom of God pursuant to the Adamic Covenant for His Kingdom IS my kingdom.

Re: Functionally Operating

Tony
I wish I could have a better detailed understanding of this.

"the 220 allows one to EXPRESS the underlying TRUST governing the CONTROL over the property registered under that NAME on the BC."

I do not see the need for this affidavit.  This is not meant to disagree or be argumentative.  Is not the actual certified COPY of the birth title evidence of the trust?  The SIMPLE fact is man can ONLY receive a "COPY" of the title and not the original.  Since the original is held by State of XX, there must be a purpose for the State of XX to hold such original.  The only purpose suggests the title is not ours but considered property of the State of XX.  In theory, since all men are created equal with none above nor below, by seizing a man's "energy" to fund a bankruptcy - phony or real, does not hold up.  To be naked or spoliated sums up our "status".  Thus, we can only be mere users of such name OR property where such use benefits the belligerent occupancy of the US.

Would not an affidavit of life with the surrender of the usufruct and the reversionary interest serve the same end?  Do I dare go into what I how many times I delivered and surrendered - AND willing to give paychecks - just to have it all administrated under the rule of usufruct?  From the Catholic church down to the local probate court.  ZERO response.

Well, you may have a chance under Sessions to file as a foreign principal.  But I am lost as to why????  Are we not already considered "foreign principals" per LONs?  Yes, I agree as far as the US is foreign to the various "republic states" but what about State of XX?  [We KNOW the State of XX loves that US funding give a ways] Once peace is proclaimed [Hopefully with Mr. Trump - please God], does not everything SOON afterward revert back to a "truer republic"?

WOW - Law is so frustrating,  I still do not quit see that the public official is not a foreign agent who must NOT register but we, as "our own nation" are "foreign officials with no legislative, judicial or executive branch" need to register, but for the moment, I will take your word.  I will look into this more.  If the US is a belligerent occupant and its employees work for the US or a subsidiary of the US, are they not foreign to the original intent of a republic form of government?  If the name is a US person, I do not see how that makes it or us foreign with respect to the FARA registration?  Maybe I am stuck in that it IS property of the subsidiary State of XX??

Boris, I accept everything you say.  I told you previously, it started with an audio when you spoke with Captain Jade some years ago.  Everything you had said, it was like a light bulb that went on.  I could not quite get my head around the spiritual and the law - but I see now as above, so below.

Like I said, I wish I had a better detailed understanding of this.  This has nothing to do with you Boris.  I just think my brain is overloaded.  It is similar to the spiritual walk as well, we travel in faith and trust, as there is a "veil over our eyes", but even if lost on the journey, it is only temporary, as our paths must ALWAYS go Godward.  Too, it is the same with this process.  The era we are in now, seems to be in chaos and turmoil, as we patiently wait to have the swamp drained.  Consciousness or the inner sense of God is rising and coming to the forefront.

Boris, I am in Fort Lauderdale.  If you are doing a seminar this year over a weekend, I would like to visit.

Thanks

Re: Functionally Operating

until the Trust is expressed, it doesn't exist.
People don't get it because they hear thru the eyes of others.

Maxim of Law: what is expressed renders what is implied silent

Are you looking to expand the Kingdom of God almighty or your own?
Answer that, maybe then you'll begin to understand.

Re: Functionally Operating

Rasdiggy
Greetings Boris and Fellowmen/women,

I have been reading this site for a few months now and am interested to know how I will be able to apply these revelation from Jamaica West Indies. There is a central bank in jamaica also a Govener General who "represents" the Queen of England.  A SS# and an A#[" green card"] has also been issued to the NAME . How do i go about correcting Status and establishing nationality as an American National by and through New Yorke state.  One Love

Re: Functionally Operating

In light of the turnabout docs, novations and the affidavits and surrender which do a number of things, 1 being the beneficiary of the ceste que trust (CQV). That said isn't a beneficiary entitled to an accounting from the trustee and 2. Based upon rebutting of death can't the beneficiary create a trust based on the beneficial interest of the CQV making grant to the treasury as settlor with treasury as trustee and man beneficiary?  Or is man/woman a co creator with God providing orders to fictions wherein man/woman does what they do for the benefit of all people with or without a LEGAL NAME or is the use of the NAME have to be so to allow satan to continue his follie because who are we to interfere with others experiences they may or may not have to experience?    Or did I miss something that in lieu of creating another trust we made such grant within the turnabout utilizing what is already in place and by reappearing from presumed death?